Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shadow people

Satnam666

What exactly are they are they enemies it's just that one day I've seen some swarming around someone an was just wondering I did an aura of protection to protect myself but was weird

I would like to know as well. I've seen shadow figures since I was small. They seemed to be just standing, watching. Nothing bad ever happened. They never bothered. And I felt scared of them actually.

Something else to add, my little niece (7yo) has seen a tall dark shadow figure in her bedroom, described it with red eyes. It never bothered her or messed around though.

*shrug*

When I was a kid like 4-8 I always saw a shadow figure with horns watching around the corner in the night while I was in bed.

I came to the conclusion when I was a kid that I just imagined shadows figures to be there.

I am pretty sure you are imagining them as well.

NinRick said:
When I was a kid like 4-8 I always saw a shadow figure with horns watching around the corner in the night while I was in bed.

I came to the conclusion when I was a kid that I just imagined shadows figures to be there.

Bro, when I was a child and found myself in sleep paralysis, I saw large shadows with horns. This thing bit my astral body and started sucking energy. When I woke up, I felt pain in the same place where it had bitten me. Plus, I felt tired. I checked the internet to see if anyone else had something like this and it turned out that I was not the only person who saw shadows with horns. I still have no idea what the fuck it was. :lol:

MiniMe3388 said:
NinRick said:

Bro, when I was a child and found myself in sleep paralysis, I saw large shadows with horns. This thing bit my astral body and started sucking energy. When I woke up, I felt pain in the same place where it had bitten me. Plus, I felt tired. I checked the internet to see if anyone else had something like this and it turned out that I was not the only person who saw shadows with horns. I still have no idea what the fuck it was. :lol:

What the actual fuck :lol:
It did what?! I bet you were freaking afraid of going to sleep the following nights xD
Let’s find and punish them, we are all grown up now!

Btw, thank you for promoting tokyo revengers. Finally some good anime again.

What about these blacked Children? I seen a few in haunted houses ,especially in big cities and quiet country towns and shit. My husband told me that they were abused children trying to get even with the living. That they will attack anyone who encounters them and they attach themselves to other people or children who are happy and positive. And feed off of your energy and go after you at night in your sleep. And they even hang around threw out the day, in your bedroom or somewhere in your house where you watch tv or hang out with friends and family. Like your Basement where some people hang out and play video games with the folks. Or hang out in the kitchen were you and your children like to cook and eat. And would be in most likely places..as the childrens bedrooms. And they will even appear in your mind when you are just sitting at your desk reading doing whatever they can to get your attention or to distract you from what you're doing and cause other problems . And they are associated with ghosts and hunted houses. Or mental hospitals where people were tortured perhaps.? And what Hollywood makes them out to be ? And are they really evil ? Or are they children that were abused in a past life or had there life taken from them by a sex offender or murdered by a serial killer ? And are angry about it and need help ?

And as a Satanist? It concerns me as well. Because we talk about enemies and doing whatever they can to make things miserable.? For families all over and Alien enemies that are working with the jews, xtians and such. If they have anything to do with blacked eyed children.? If they are evil or not. Just like the shadow people? And this throws me a curve!! But I have another question? This my sound a bit stupid?? I have seen pictures of the British Queen and videos of her changing skin color and I hear all this talk about her and the royals doing crazy shit like that and how creepy they are.?? And Funny!! Not so cool. I have seen pictures of the that old fart pope with blood red eyes that stand out like red xmas lights on an xmas tree and it looks as freaky as fuck!! Obviously! They are enemies.. I can see that and from what I have read about the jewish families all over Europe. And what they are famous for and there evil background and evil minds to destroy the European people around them that are poor. But when I see children or people with ink black eyes??.. I sense that there is torment and abuse because of they way these beings present themselves and how they maneuver and manifest on the homes of other people and the problems they cause.?

Satnam666 said:
What exactly are they are they enemies it's just that one day I've seen some swarming around someone an was just wondering I did an aura of protection to protect myself but was weird

Not real. This is common with meth.

Sign of oxygen-deprived environment, other related health issues that are normal when developing and growing to an adult from time to time.

Other than this are some spirits and entities, most of the time they harass or peak into your business. Rarely, powerful enough to be a threat, anyway we have infernal protection. In your case I am sure it is not this. Signs of enemy entities with malicious intent will have you on spiritual fire and bad luck. There are a lot of signs. Negative energy can be as well like a shadow, that attaches to aura. Aop and cleaning is enough as well as ignorance.

Sundara said:
Satnam666 said:

would never do meth but it was strange i do think it may have been enemy thoughtforms that day all i did was meditate it could have been a attack cause it was during september an that is when yom kipur was so yah an as far as meth their was others who were young on the post who said they saw them to they were not on meth who does that to children anyway i did do an aura of protection an i felt like i pissed off the reptiles so i was happy

well i thout it was them at the time second i saw that swarm i was like f no an did an aura of protection so i made the right judgement from time to time an you develop your ability's you start to see more things

Satnam666 said:
Sundara said:
Satnam666 said:

would never do meth but it was strange i do think it may have been enemy thoughtforms that day all i did was meditate it could have been a attack cause it was during september an that is when yom kipur was so yah an as far as meth their was others who were young on the post who said they saw them to they were not on meth who does that to children anyway i did do an aura of protection an i felt like i pissed off the reptiles so i was happy

Yeah it doesn’t mean that you’re doing meth other people can experience it too, but it’s really not anything important just tune it out.

OpenMind said:
Keep doing aura of protection, those are enemy's elementals , they are there to spy your spiritual progress and they can even make yoi trouble if you don't do aura of protection.

I once saw a bunch of shadows on a wall moving very fast, it was when i made the most progresses in my spiritual journey.

You can find out on the JOY OF SATAN how yo destroy them, or you can just put more attention on your AURA OF PROTECTION.

Also you can use the SEARCH BUTTON from forum, searching for keywords like SHADOW,ELEMENTALS

I thought those were some spirits of dead people or even tree spirits, since I saw one in the forest

NinRick said:

I dont think he is imagining, Ive seen them in the woods myself

They’re real it’s no imagination! I’ve seen them before. I remember back in 2017, there was one stuck on my back, and my aura had these black dots and it was attached to my body. I still managed to get it off me, that was because I had to do constant meditation! They will go away eventually just ignore them, it did with me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back