Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Alcoholics Anonymous is a TRAP!

Bible_Burner

Hi everyone - I know a lot of us have struggled with alcohol, drugs, and weed in the past or are currently struggling right now.

Those who are seeking help: DO NOT GO TO AA

Alcoholics Anonymous is a christian scam created to magnify bad habits and negative karma and make you a slave to the jewish thoughtform YHVH

The 12 steps (Which I note is just short of 13) are
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1 We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.

2 Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3 Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

4 Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5 Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6 Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

7 Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8 Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.

9 Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10 Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11 Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12 Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you see how damning this language is?! How do you think repeating "I am powerless, God is the only one who can save me yada yada" every single week with a group of fellow helpless individuals is affecting you at a subconscious and spiritual level?

This is all by design! These programs turn you into a slave who is destined to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. Primed to be perfectly exploitable by the enemy

This affects the mass mind to believe things like addiction are only curable by seeking outside help. They join these orgs and the cycle continues

I had the unfortunate experience of attending one of these events (Which are most often held in churches) with a girlfriend of mine.

The place reeked of negative and hopeless energy. Everybody took the time to get on their soapbox and pontificate about how much of a victim they were and how helpless they are. It was sad. Some people had been going for years, and constantly relapsed.

I refused to say a word. The whole experience was disgusting, and I remember the next morning I got into an argument with my girlfriend when I told her that I don't want to define myself as an alcoholic because I quit and that telling yourself that you are over and over again is bad.

Needless to say, we broke up, I've been sober for years now and she went back to the typical alcohol and weed life.

ANYWAYS the point of this all is to say that through meditation and Satan we can truly overcome all obstacles. People in my life ask me often how I was able to quit smoking and drinking and partying cold turkey without and "help".

We are not victims. Satanism empowers us to become the greatest versions of ourselves.

If you are struggling keep trying, keep the faith, and trust in yourself and the Gods. I've been at this since 2013 and it's taken years for me to follow the advice that I'm laying out here and straighten up.

This year has been the best year of my life because I've invested more time in this path - I've gotten $20,000 out of debt, secured a nice position working from home, and have drastically improved my living situation by moving away from my christianized family.

I also thank HP Hoodedcobra (HP my chart was the Happy Heretic if you're reading this) for doing my natal chart and highlighting my spiritual potential which helped me become more confident in my abilities.

Keep up the RTRS every day. Do Breathing exercises, Hatha yoga, and KY every day. And reallly focus on CLEANING your soul every day.

You are here for a reason. Wake up and realize that you have the power to shape your destiny with the knowledge of JOS, you just need to apply it.

HAIL SATAN

Bible_Burner said:
Hi everyone - I know a lot of us have struggled with alcohol, drugs, and weed in the past or are currently struggling right now.

Alcoholics Anonymous is a christian scam created to magnify bad habits and negative karma and make you a slave to the jewish thoughtform YHVH

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1 We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.

2 Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3 Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

5 Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

8 Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.

9 Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10 Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11 Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.

12 Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you see how damning this language is?! How do you think repeating "I am powerless, God is the only one who can save me yada yada" every single week with a group of fellow helpless individuals is affecting you at a subconscious and spiritual level?

This is all by design! These programs turn you into a slave who is destined to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. Primed to be perfectly exploitable by the enemy

This affects the mass mind to believe things like addiction are only curable by seeking outside help. They join these orgs and the cycle continues

I had the unfortunate experience of attending one of these events (Which are most often held in churches) with a girlfriend of mine.

The place reeked of negative and hopeless energy. Everybody took the time to get on their soapbox and pontificate about how much of a victim they were and how helpless they are. It was sad. Some people had been going for years, and constantly relapsed.

I refused to say a word. The whole experience was disgusting, and I remember the next morning I got into an argument with my girlfriend when I told her that I don't want to define myself as an alcoholic because I quit and that telling yourself that you are over and over again is bad.

Needless to say, we broke up, I've been sober for years now and she went back to the typical alcohol and weed life.

ANYWAYS the point of this all is to say that through meditation and Satan we can truly overcome all obstacles. People in my life ask me often how I was able to quit smoking and drinking and partying cold turkey without and "help".

We are not victims. Satanism empowers us to become the greatest versions of ourselves.

If you are struggling keep trying, keep the faith, and trust in yourself and the Gods. I've been at this since 2013 and it's taken years for me to follow the advice that I'm laying out here and straighten up.

This year has been the best year of my life because I've invested more time in this path - I've gotten $20,000 out of debt, secured a nice position working from home, and have drastically improved my living situation by moving away from my christianized family.

I also thank HP Hoodedcobra (HP my chart was the Happy Heretic if you're reading this) for doing my natal chart and highlighting my spiritual potential which helped me become more confident in my abilities.

Keep up the RTRS every day. Do Breathing exercises, Hatha yoga, and KY every day. And reallly focus on CLEANING your soul every day.

You are here for a reason. Wake up and realize that you have the power to shape your destiny with the knowledge of JOS, you just need to apply it.

HAIL SATAN

I agree with you 100% just wanted to add:

"Funnily enough, there is a cold and pungent herb, Ge Gen or Pueraria (kudzu vine root) which can stop alcohol poisoning and even the effects of alcohol by reversing the thermal temperature and expelling the toxin.

The herb stops the current and future conversion but cannot undo the effects of what has already passed through the system.

Using it to save the life of a person suffering from severe alcohol poisoning on the other hand seems worthwhile." Centralforce666

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10270&p=35460&hilit=alcohol#p35460

Bible_Burner said:

HAIL SATAN

For me there is nothing wrong with the program.
Yes it does sound like christian thing but all i did is when i heard God i heard Satan.

"We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable"

Alcoholics really are powerless against Alcohol. My dad is an alcoholic.

They drum this into people so that they acknowledge they have a serious problem because most of them doen't want to accept it until its too late.

All i can say is this it has worked for a lot of people before.Its better than nothing.Some people stay clean for years before they use agian other people not so much but its something atleast.People incourage other people as a community to not use and that really helps.

Zoom is the app they use to communicate. And let me tell you guys there are thousands and thousands of people who really need our Joy of Satan website.Most doen't believe in the bible bullshit but they are truely trying to change their lives and start to believe in something bigger than them selfs,God as they understand him.

People on ZOOM NEED JOY OF SATAN.
I have seen people desprate to connect with God
Literally crying emotional people. Who will do anything to find real spirituality.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Yes it does sound like christian thing but all i did is when i heard God i heard Satan.

Replacing Satan in a xian thing doesn't make it Satanic because Satanism isn't just xianity with a different god. It has a totally different worldview and practices. Satanism isn't about thinking you're powerless and depending on an external being to save you. Not only is this dangerous but it's also the opposite of Satanism. Satan teaches us how to empower our souls so we can be independent.

"We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable"

They drum this into people so that they acknowledge they have a serious problem because most of them doen't want to accept it until its too late.

Drumming it into people makes it a negative affirmation that keeps them down. It's literally a magickal working that is designed to destroy you, as the affirmation works against you.

All i can say is this it has worked for a lot of people before.Its better than nothing.Some people stay clean for years before they use agian other people not so much but its something atleast.People incourage other people as a community to not use and that really helps.

It's worse than nothing. Its success rate is 5%, look it up. That means for 95% of people, the vast majority who participated in it it has failed. Spiritual Satanists have magickal workings and I'm sure they work better than that.

Zoom is the app they use to communicate. And let me tell you guys there are thousands and thousands of people who really need our Joy of Satan website.Most doen't believe in the bible bullshit but they are truely trying to change their lives and start to believe in something bigger than them selfs,God as they understand him.

Literally crying emotional people. Who will do anything to find real spirituality.

If they seek to depend on an external being and they think they are powerless then they are not suitable to become Spiritual Satanists. Having more people who are xians with a different God it's not exactly what we would need. And yes, even if they don't believe they buybull they still have the xian mentality.

The evidence that AA and other 12 step programs are utter suicidal crap and worse than doing nothing:

II. Effectiveness of Alcoholics Anonymous

It appears that for those who are able to consistently and fully apply these steps, the system can be effective. However, AA’s statistics show that only about 5% of members are successful for 12 months. The total body of research does not report evidence that AA or other 12 step programs are effective.2

Effects of No Treatment

The National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) conducted nation-wide research. It found that alcoholics who do not participate in AA have a much higher rate of success.3 Other research supports this finding. For example, studies of untreated alcoholics over time have found that

about 18% were abstaining for at least two years.4
11% were abstaining over an unreported period of time.5
15% were abstaining after a period of seven year.6
15% were abstaining at the end of one year and 11% were abstaining after three years.7

This, and much more evidence, suggests that participating in AA generally results in a lower chance of success than not doing so.

AA Effective for Some People

Nevertheless, it is clearly helpful to some people. There are members who swear by the program. They even say it saved their lives. However, as addiction expert Gabrielle Glaser warns,

AA “can be just as damaging and dangerous for the people for whom it’s failing. AA doesn’t refer anybody out. It doesn’t tell anybody that AA is not for them. It’s very unlike professional organizations, which refer people to second opinions. AA tells people that if they don’t benefit, it’s basically their fault. This has produced, really, a lot of tragedies [such as suicides]….

She explains that

It causes people to blame themselves for failing and, consequently, spending more time in the program feeling worse about themselves. Families also blame their loved ones if they don’t do well or if they drop out rather than realizing that AA might not be the best approach [for them].”8

Bible_Burner said:

HAIL SATAN

I did not think this was the most horrible thing in the world. Other than the Lord's prayer at the end (which should be gotten rid of) the rest of it could be applied to any religion. Your supposed to be able to put as "God" any deity you want.

It is helpful especially when you are just getting out of alcohol. Maybe some people find friends in this organization or some purpose in helping others this isn't bad.

Anyways I agree with you about the energy the same kind of energy you might find at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter xtian or not. But you have to realize drugs and alcohol have caused major problems in a lot of people's lives. They feel hopeless many did lose everything to this.

I think better than this would be to use meditation to free the soul from such things and advance. Also I think maybe people should not create some identity out of being a former alcoholic.

But as of right now to get rid of this would lead a lot of people to feeling worse. There are also secular groups too in many areas including my own. Though I admit the religious language is a problem as is them doing some of these meetings in churches (unless you live in a very small town there will be some meetings that take place outside of churches btw) it obviously was started by xtians. This is problematic in the fact that in some cases courts force people to go to these meetings and in other cases this is the only organization available in some areas to help with this. But it's still better than nothing.

All detoxification treatment groups are controlled by christians or jews. In Estonia is even one such group named "israel".

Best way is never start drugs. Then you dont need to join such groups.

Bible_Burner said:

HAIL SATAN

In case you didn´t read my reply:
""Funnily enough, there is a cold and pungent herb, Ge Gen or Pueraria (kudzu vine root) which can stop alcohol poisoning and even the effects of alcohol by reversing the thermal temperature and expelling the toxin.

The herb stops the current and future conversion but cannot undo the effects of what has already passed through the system.

Using it to save the life of a person suffering from severe alcohol poisoning on the other hand seems worthwhile." Centralforce666

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10270&p=35460&hilit=alcohol#p35460

Fuchs said:
Bible_Burner said:

HAIL SATAN

""Funnily enough, there is a cold and pungent herb, Ge Gen or Pueraria (kudzu vine root) which can stop alcohol poisoning and even the effects of alcohol by reversing the thermal temperature and expelling the toxin.

Thanks for sharing Fuch's

One Wire Phenomenom - We are not powerless against alcohol with Satan. Maybe those who are without, but AA is still a christian organization.

You need to think about your average person here. Not you "All I heard was Satan", because that's not the case for most people.

You are still connecting with that negative energy. They are still praying to the christian "god", which furthers the enemy agenda

And part of what you're saying I've touched on when I mentioned how society views these things.

Yes, people need JOS, but AA is the furthest thing from that.

Fuch's shared some potential solutions for your father I would try out if I were you.

Be well.

Rational Satanist said:

Replacing Satan in a xian thing doesn't make it Satanic because Satanism isn't just xianity with a different god. It has a totally different worldview and practices. Satanism isn't about thinking you're powerless and depending on an external being to save you. Not only is this dangerous but it's also the opposite of Satanism. Satan teaches us how to empower our souls so we can be independent.

Drumming it into people makes it a negative affirmation that keeps them down. It's literally a magickal working that is designed to destroy you, as the affirmation works against you.

It's worse than nothing. Its success rate is 5%, look it up. That means for 95% of people, the vast majority who participated in it it has failed. Spiritual Satanists have magickal workings and I'm sure they work better than that.

If they seek to depend on an external being and they think they are powerless then they are not suitable to become Spiritual Satanists. Having more people who are xians with a different God it's not exactly what we would need. And yes, even if they don't believe they buybull they still have the xian mentality.

I would like you see you try and help an alcoholic!
Good luck

Bible_Burner said:
Fuchs said:

Thanks for sharing Fuch's

One Wire Phenomenom - We are not powerless against alcohol with Satan. Maybe those who are without, but AA is still a christian organization.

You need to think about your average person here. Not you "All I heard was Satan", because that's not the case for most people.

You are still connecting with that negative energy. They are still praying to the christian "god", which furthers the enemy agenda

And part of what you're saying I've touched on when I mentioned how society views these things.

Yes, people need JOS, but AA is the furthest thing from that.

Fuch's shared some potential solutions for your father I would try out if I were you.

Be well.

No we are not powerless but most people are.
a SS shouldn't have to go to these places but for outsiders its all they have. Its not only for christians anybody with any religion can go there witbout being converted given its not infiltrated by a jew. God the word is just a way of connecting the people to something higher than themselves. I believe its the christians that create the energy that Sly is talking about. Not from the program its self because most that go there are christians and when they hear God they immediately think Jewsus and bring the bible energy into that place.There are also a lot of Atheists and other people who hate the bible or have moved away from christiany because it does not work for them. I know i few people who have worked the program and who are clean for many many years now. They become sponsors to help other people. Guys its not a bad program in my opinion for now it will have to do,maby in 10 to 20 years things will change and Christianty will be completely destroyed.

Im not sure about that herb you guys are talking about i never heard of it before but if it works then it must be the jews who have kept it away from the public so that they can make money out of these places. Anyway i doen't want to start any arguments with anybody its just my own opinions i could be wrong but from what i have seen its not that bad of a program. 😐

slyscorpion said:
Bible_Burner said:

HAIL SATAN

I did not think this was the most horrible thing in the world. Other than the Lord's prayer at the end (which should be gotten rid of) the rest of it could be applied to any religion. Your supposed to be able to put as "God" any deity you want.

It is helpful especially when you are just getting out of alcohol. Maybe some people find friends in this organization or some purpose in helping others this isn't bad.

Anyways I agree with you about the energy the same kind of energy you might find at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter xtian or not. But you have to realize drugs and alcohol have caused major problems in a lot of people's lives. They feel hopeless many did lose everything to this.

I think better than this would be to use meditation to free the soul from such things and advance. Also I think maybe people should not create some identity out of being a former alcoholic.

But as of right now to get rid of this would lead a lot of people to feeling worse. There are also secular groups too in many areas including my own. Though I admit the religious language is a problem as is them doing some of these meetings in churches (unless you live in a very small town there will be some meetings that take place outside of churches btw) it obviously was started by xtians. This is problematic in the fact that in some cases courts force people to go to these meetings and in other cases this is the only organization available in some areas to help with this. But it's still better than nothing.

The program shouldn't be done in churches. It should be a government thing. Thats how it was supposed to be obviously a jew has infiltrated in this case.

Good luck

Why should I? I'm not an addiction therapist, and I'm not interested in specifically helping these people. All I'm doing here is refuting xian nonsense like 12 step programs that are dangerous and cult-like (they even blame you if you fail).

There are many alternatives to 12 step programs that have a better success rate that can help alcoholics. Contrary to what you may think, AA is not the only organization that tries to help alcoholics. There are others that are not xian-like at all. From the link I posted in my other reply in this thread:

III. Alternatives for Moderation or for Abstinence

The good news is that there are may other free options for those seeking either to abstain from alcohol or to reduce their consumption. They include HAMS alcohol harm reduction program. Moderation Management. Rational Recovery. SMART Recovery. Women for Sobriety. And Secular Organizations for Sobriety (SOS).

These programs are based on scientific principles and evidence-based methods rather than faith.

Rational Satanist said:
Good luck

Why should I? I'm not an addiction therapist, and I'm not interested in specifically helping these people. All I'm doing here is refuting xian nonsense like 12 step programs that are dangerous and cult-like (they even blame you if you fail).

There are many alternatives to 12 step programs that have a better success rate that can help alcoholics. Contrary to what you may think, AA is not the only organization that tries to help alcoholics. There are others that are not xian-like at all. From the link I posted in my other reply in this thread:

The good news is that there are may other free options for those seeking either to abstain from alcohol or to reduce their consumption. They include HAMS alcohol harm reduction program. Moderation Management. Rational Recovery. SMART Recovery. Women for Sobriety. And Secular Organizations for Sobriety (SOS).

These programs are based on scientific principles and evidence-based methods rather than faith.

Ok you have a point. I didn't think of other scientific medical places,i only know about AA and NA.
Thank you you changed my mind on how i see it now. It is christian based. Some People heal but most doen't.

I long for the day the media will stop brainwashing people even in tv shows and films with nefarious things like making alcohol a valid substance to use (even for coping lol), smoke/vape, drugs, intermittent lights, loud music, etc. Having good media for once will be nice.

slyscorpion said:
Bible_Burner said:

HAIL SATAN

The program shouldn't be done in churches. It should be a government thing. Thats how it was supposed to be obviously a jew has infiltrated in this case.

You really don't know anything about this do you? I am in support of alternatives for this. Not really that much for AA itself. I do think the sober bar idea is really cool they came up with they opened one in my city but it is not only for AA members anyone who wants to visit I may do so at some point but have not yet. Sounds like a place you could meet people without getting involved in negative things.

I think AA is xtian. But the fact that they don't push it hard at least at meetings I was at is good. I was mandated by the court to go to those meetings didn't really have a choice when I went. I did not go to ones in churches though one of the buildings was an old church AA took over completely. I also went to such meetings again in rehab again not a church. I was lucky in that the place I was at was run by the Catholic church but they never once mentioned religion outside of these AA style meetings.

I actually felt this was helpful back then. I got to share experiences with others and talk about the things that lead me to those choices.

This was started by xtians not infiltrated and it never run by the government.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Alcoholics_Anonymous

I think overall it's negative in the long run maybe positive for the first month or two. People build their entire identity around being an alcoholic or addict and powerless etc. That will probably set them up for relapse eventually. Then they will justify it cause they are powerless. That is not healthy. But the talking about problems recurving support etc is helpful when just getting out of alcoholism. It's best just not to focus on it after a time though. So short term as long as someone ignores the few xtian things it's helpful just like rehab. Long term it's harmful and possibly turns into a cult for some people if they have leaders with some agenda. I heard this did happen a few times. People even ended up getting sexually abused and manipulated in various ways. They even have a name for that it's so common. The 13th step or something don't fully remember.

Ok you have a point. I didn't think of other scientific medical places,i only know about AA and NA.
Thank you you changed my mind on how i see it now. It is christian based. Some People heal but most doen't.

It's okay. Most people don't know of alternatives because AA and other 12 step program organizations deliberately suppress them. They won't even tell you there are alternatives if you fail, they will just blame you and accuse you of not having enough faith. Granted, AA is a social network most of all that's why it's popular but it's not really effective. SMART Recovery (the most popular alternative to AA) for example has a 30-50% recovery rate in an one year period (which compared to AA's 5% is a huge difference), it is based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy than just having faith and it works for all addictions, not just alcoholism. It also doesn't use negative labeling and negative affirmations like calling you an "alchoholic" and powerless.

slyscorpion said:
I think AA is xtian. But the fact that they don't push it hard at least at meetings I was at is good.

Yes, it's founder was a member of a fundamentalist xian group called the Oxford Froup and incorporated its group's beliefs into the 12 step program. Which is why it looks xian even if you substitute a different god.

OfficerAnglo said:
Hey Stormtrooper, I agree. This program is just saying at first it's unmanageable. Of course, we know never to own the disease. this program helps separate the boys from men. I see a lot of people here who could use a serious step 4-9 lol. I am raw at 12 stepping JoS, partially because of this program. People need to have experience with stuff before just reading it -- it's not black and white for a Spiritual Satanist. We may come in powerless, but this is fleeting.

Read the other replies instead of just that post. The person whom you are quoting said he's changed his mind about this later when I explained that there are many non-xianized and better alternatives to AA and AA is completely useless with its 5% recovery rate:

Context:

Rational Satanist said:

Rational Satanist said:

Rational Satanist said:

It's okay. Most people don't know of alternatives because AA and other 12 step program organizations deliberately suppress them. They won't even tell you there are alternatives if you fail, they will just blame you and accuse you of not having enough faith. Granted, AA is a social network most of all that's why it's popular but it's not really effective. SMART Recovery (the most popular alternative to AA) for example has a 30-50% recovery rate in an one year period (which compared to AA's 5% is a huge difference), it is based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy than just having faith and it works for all addictions, not just alcoholism. It also doesn't use negative labeling and negative affirmations like calling you an "alchoholic" and powerless.

slyscorpion said:
I think AA is xtian. But the fact that they don't push it hard at least at meetings I was at is good.

Yes, it's founder was a member of a fundamentalist xian group called the Oxford Group and incorporated its group's beliefs into the 12 step program. Which is why it looks xian even if you substitute a different god.

Bible_Burner said:

HAIL SATAN

I knew someone who went through this that asked if he could use Cernunnos for God. They said Absolutely. He has not touched alchohol in years.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back