Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Goya’s Artwork - Asmodea

Sundara

What do you guys think or see in allegories when you see this guys artwork? His are heavily spiritually influenced. They’ve been interesting me. This one is titled Asmodea. He has another called Desdemona, from a story of a girl who was murdered, and then a rendition of Saturn eating a child. Oddly there is a moon of Uranus named Desdemona 666. I’ve noticed planets always just so happened to get their name after something that fits their nature. Like Saturn and Saturday, however the official name was declared. I have always thought Desdemona to be a female anagram of a name Goddesses name or spiritual allegory. It’s kind of an anagram of Asmodeus too. They’re very dark in nature and to me they signify the dark age at the time when the gods knowledge was being destroyed ect. This guys work is fascinating and lesser known than some of the bigger artists, but he was very famous. His life ended pretty ugly. Pretty sure he went insane.

https://tinyurl.com/ujtpkfhb

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back