Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about churches

Kurat

Website
gab.com
1. Why there is graveyards around churches?
2. Why churches use rooster symbol?
First-Presbyterian-Church-rooster.jpg

Kurat said:

A1. They can hide better things + people did have to pay more to be closer to a church, the kings more important people are sometimes buried inside the church. Luxury for the rich, they will die one day and they want to be remembered.

Kurat said:

Funerals are typically very religious based so alot of people who are members of that church will often request they or a family member if applicable, be buried in the church cemetary. This gives them the false comfort that their souls are at peace with jewsus. In the hospital when my mother was minutes before passing away the nurse asked me if i wanted a chaplain to come in. Ofcourse i said no. People as we all know, sadly look to the enemy blindly for a false hope. Churches ofcourse have no problem making money off of people who want them to participate in the burying and rememberance of their loved ones. So the cemetaries will often belong to the church if i am not mistaken.

As for the rooster i have no clue...i do remember when i was in NL Specifically too i saw these alot but i dont recall if this was just exclusively on churches. but there were some on churches too.

I read about the roosters on churches in JoS.
I can't remember where.

Its also stolen from somewhere and to do with a mans cock.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I can't remember where.

christianity being judaism 2.0 i would not doubt that is what it means if i recall correctly dont they have an insault in jewbrew were they call some one something like that

Satnam666 said:
I can't remember where.

christianity being judaism 2.0 i would not doubt that is what it means if i recall correctly dont they have an insault in jewbrew were they call some one something like that

Maby im not sure but all i know its to do with the morning when the rooster uuh-uh-uh-Uhhhhh makes that noise and a mans penis rises in the morning and to do with a cardinal points if i remember correctly.
I need to find that article again this got me interested.

Kurat said:

I can't remember where.

The steeple thing is what is based upon the pagan phallic symbol. Not the rooster. The rooster has something to do with Sunday if I remember and the crucifixion to them. A tiny bit of research could have found the answer to the meaning in paganism.

https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit-totem-power-animal-meanings/birds/rooster-symbolism-meaning/

Jewish tradition poses the Rooster as an emblem of gallantry and honesty. They were so revered that temple officers were called “Rooster” as one of their titles. The Old Testament speaks of the officers has having a “cock girded about the loins”. Zoroastrianism adds even more honor to the Rooster considering it a symbol of the victory of light over darkness.

yes their was more but the version they were probably using was the reptile one im guessing

slyscorpion said:
Kurat said:

I can't remember where.

The steeple thing is what is based upon the pagan phallic symbol. Not the rooster. The rooster has something to do with Sunday if I remember and the crucifixion to them. A tiny bit of research could have found the answer to the meaning in paganism.

https://whatismyspiritanimal.com/spirit-totem-power-animal-meanings/birds/rooster-symbolism-meaning/
No but there is a JoS article about this. I doen't really trust other sources. When i have time i will look for it.

slyscorpion said:
Kurat said:

I can't remember where.

No but there is a JoS article about this. I doen't really trust other sources. When i have time i will look for it.

I did not know there was a JOS article related to this or I would have tried to find it.

I can say general non spiritual meanings of symbols are not totally lost yet even to Wiccan type people. If you do some cross checking from the JOS on things and other sites you will see what I mean. I would not trust info on the spiritual world entities good or bad or God's or any of that from other sources though. Sometimes its useful other times it's nonsense but most often it's a mix of those two truth mixed with lies.

Outside of that it's not bad to look around at stuff just don't automatically believe anything as gospel truth if it says something different here. That's dumb.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back