Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How could i stop falling asleep during meditation?

Weasel

Hello guys, first i knew there was a topic about these type of things but i cannot find it anymore so i decided to make a post, you see always when i am on meditation that do not require vibration but pure visualization and relaxation i fall asleep or i begin feeling very sleepy because i am staying laid down on the bed, yes i know that it's recommended to stay on some chair or anything that is not laying down but i cant maybe because i have a bit of ''hunchback'' and do not find it comfortable so the only way i like meditating is standing on the bed but i always become sleepy and loose the meditation.
Can i know your suggestions so i know how i can combat this please?

When you do void meditation your mind will be alert and focused, it should not make you fall asleep. Do your thoughts tend to wander?

Weassel said:
Hello guys, first i knew there was a topic about these type of things but i cannot find it anymore so i decided to make a post, you see always when i am on meditation that do not require vibration but pure visualization and relaxation i fall asleep or i begin feeling very sleepy because i am staying laid down on the bed, yes i know that it's recommended to stay on some chair or anything that is not laying down but i cant maybe because i have a bit of ''hunchback'' and do not find it comfortable so the only way i like meditating is standing on the bed but i always become sleepy and loose the meditation.
You can either try your best to meditate while sitting or just try not to get so tired before meditations. When you are tired you tend to drift to sleep more easily. I experienced this. You can meditate a bit earlier and not so late into the night. That will help.

Sit with your back against the wall to help with posture while meditating. If you are getting sleepy and/or fall asleep try meditating in the morning after you've already had a good night rest.

Weassel said:

Standing/leaning against a wall? Honestly, I would just think of any other alternative position possible, such as any new or strange chairs or strap-in devices or something. Whatever is comfortable.

You might be able to find some brace for your back, as well.

Have water besides you. From time to time wash your face. Do something in meditation, as having a focus will keep you awake. Be alert in meditation, yes your counciousness must be awake while the body asleep.

Don't push your limits, do it daily and soon enough you'll be able to increase your capacity and pass the barrier of falling asleep. Falling asleep is by the mind being programmed against it and also a good indicator you do something right, you just need to pass it by. Once passed, a powerful trance is achieved and the consciousness awake while the body fully asleep.

Chose the right time to meditate. Meditation is a complex of activities, how do you define meditation? Achieving a trance is a little step, meditation is a state of being in which you are active and do, achieve while the daily mind and body is asleep. It is another state of being.

Fully focusing even on the astral body and the buzz within the trance is still an action and a focusing aim. Bring back your focus if failing. If starting to have dreams wide awake, in the moment of conscience of it, do bring it back and remember what are you doing. Failing multiple times, go for a walk, wake your body slowly, wash your face and wait for a bit until another round.

This is from personal experience:
A. Raise your energy before you meditate like hatha yoga, SATANAS etc.
B. Meditate in a meditative position like legs crossed and don't slouch your back. Straighten it as you can. Focus your balance on your center of gravity. Focus the weight there, not in the back as this will add tense to your muscle.
C. Before you meditate, do what excites you the most. This will trigger your dopamine level and this will keep you wide awake for a long while.
D. The most important of all....WILLPOWER!

NakedPluto said:
Have water besides you. From time to time wash your face. Do something in meditation, as having a focus will keep you awake. Be alert in meditation, yes your counciousness must be awake while the body asleep.

Don't push your limits, do it daily and soon enough you'll be able to increase your capacity and pass the barrier of falling asleep. Falling asleep is by the mind being programmed against it and also a good indicator you do something right, you just need to pass it by. Once passed, a powerful trance is achieved and the consciousness awake while the body fully asleep.

Chose the right time to meditate. Meditation is a complex of activities, how do you define meditation? Achieving a trance is a little step, meditation is a state of being in which you are active and do, achieve while the daily mind and body is asleep. It is another state of being.

Fully focusing even on the astral body and the buzz within the trance is still an action and a focusing aim. Bring back your focus if failing. If starting to have dreams wide awake, in the moment of conscience of it, do bring it back and remember what are you doing. Failing multiple times, go for a walk, wake your body slowly, wash your face and wait for a bit until another round.
Yeah maybe a plate with water with help, like distracting my self a bit from the sleepingness by staying like 5-10 minutes on my vr them going back to meditation but maybe the cold water would work better.
Ah and about this buzz you say, i think i experienced for the first time but it was not a buzz as it felt like a spiritual earthquake inside my body, you see when I meditatate on aura cleaning i visualize a ball of light magnetizing all my filth away and then i try to give it to Satan by visualization on his sigil with 2 hands out of it taking the ball with filth and an affirmation in my mind that i give it to him only this time when I did it i felt an intense heat all over my body, i thoutght it was Satan at first but there was no pleasure or pain just that pure power that shaken all of my inside, i told him to stop because i didn't how to react to this but i didn't stoped and lasted like 5 minutes, when i thought of it today i remembered when i read JOS for the first time before dedicating years ago that when you meditate you will begin feeling your soul and you should not panick, weird that i remembered something so old maybe it was a demon guiding idk.

Still thx for the ideea man, i hope it works, i am tired of being sleepy immediately after I finish a meditation without vibration.

Thousahll said:
This is from personal experience:
A. Raise your energy before you meditate like hatha yoga, SATANAS etc.
B. Meditate in a meditative position like legs crossed and don't slouch your back. Straighten it as you can. Focus your balance on your center of gravity. Focus the weight there, not in the back as this will add tense to your muscle.
C. Before you meditate, do what excites you the most. This will trigger your dopamine level and this will keep you wide awake for a long while.
D. The most important of all....WILLPOWER!

A, Yeah i do it most of the time with RAUM meditation.
B, sure i could always try it again in that position kind of hard to relax when your back is not really straight for that standing in PC in a nasty position that much.
C, Dont really have many thing that really excited me, i could play a bit on my vr or listening to music before meditation but that would distract me after I start the meditation, i need to allocate more time to the void meditation.
D, working on that Budd xD

I usually meditate on laying on my bed as well, and I don't fall asleep almost at all but most of the times it happens to fall asleep it does because of the room temperature.

So it happens if it's either too hot or too cold, even if I am vibrating. Maybe check that out and see if that is actually what affects you as well.
Weassel said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back