Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Irminsul Religion of Krist and Wotanist War 12,500 B.C.E

GoldenxChild1

From the book Temple of Wotan - Holy Book of the Aryan Tribes it mentions-

"Around 12,500 B.C.E the Iriminst religion of Krist was proclaimed to be emerging as the universal faith of the Teutons. A climax occurred in the continuous wars between the Irminists and Wotanists, the latter eventually overwhelmed the Irminists around 9,600 B.C.E."

But then it also exclaims that-
"Tacitus, Pliny, and Pytheas all made mention of a tripartition of Germanic society, which according to their documents consisted of three tribes: the Ingaevons, the Irminions, and the Istaevons. (All three relate to children of the Sun).

Considering Wotan is Satan, and Irmin also known as Hirmin, Irminus, Hermon, and attested to be another name of Tyr (Beelzebul), it would discredit a war between two Satanic factions.

Furthermore, the Irminsul Pillar is analogous with Yggdrasil, the cosmic axis. Also, the gods still walked the Earth in those times so I see it as highly unlikely infighting occurred, but to keep in mind the fact that Hyperborea, Atlantis, and Lemoria all fell in eventuality after the Earth was attacked could point towards misunderstandings.

Do any SS have insight/thoughts on the matter?

Is this some Karl Maria Willigut stuff? Because this guy was in particular off the rocker.

He was trying to promote a lie that somehow "Krist" was some sort of Pre-Christian Christ and he just made up stories out of nothing to prove this.

What this is is probably an allegory of soul, and not direct things like this. Grossly mistranslated by strange people. There was never any infighting between any of our Gods, nor there ever will be.

These empires fell because of enemy invasion and due to natural catastrophes, mainly due to the second. They certainly did not fall under any "infighting".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Is this some Karl Maria Willigut stuff? Because this guy was in particular off the rocker.

He was trying to promote a lie that somehow "Krist" was some sort of Pre-Christian Christ and he just made up stories out of nothing to prove this.

What this is is probably an allegory of soul, and not direct things like this. Grossly mistranslated by strange people. There was never any infighting between any of our Gods, nor there ever will be.

These empires fell because of enemy invasion and due to natural catastrophes, mainly due to the second. They certainly did not fall under any "infighting".

The author says Ron McVan. I'm not sure who he is.

Okay that's what I thought, thanks HPC.

This seems another book to promote the lie that Xianity is a continuation of Paganism, many theosophical groups that mix Christianity with Pagan elements usually promote this type of lies.

Also many errors with the identities of the gods, the god Tyr that is the same that Ares / Mars is Andras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back