Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Divination by the Elements Protected Information?

Unless I missed something, the JoS website doesn't have much of anything to say about using the elements for divination. It is mentioned, however, that certain Gods teach these skills. I know that sensitive information is deliberately left off the JoS website for security reasons, so I was wondering if getting in touch with the Gods is the only way to learn hydromancy, pyromancy, geomancy, and aeromancy?

I don't think they are a secret. Most divination techniques have the same principles. You can just apply and use them with elements. For more advanced versions, you can talk to gods.

I think divination by elements isn't a high priority topic. That's probably the reason why there isn't a specific page for it. That doesn't mean you can't learn it tho. Knowledge is out there to use. You can learn it yourself too.

There is so much information about these on the internet, I don't think it's necessary to ask the gods .

In Search of Answers said:
Unless I missed something, the JoS website doesn't have much of anything to say about using the elements for divination. It is mentioned, however, that certain Gods teach these skills. I know that sensitive information is deliberately left off the JoS website for security reasons, so I was wondering if getting in touch with the Gods is the only way to learn hydromancy, pyromancy, geomancy, and aeromancy?
The Jos was wrote by one person, HPS Maxine. She could not write about every topic, its true that it needs to be update but I don't you are going to see much about this topic. Divination works all in the same way, whatever your a doing tarot or hydromancy its through you that it works. Basically like Tarot each card as a meaning and your intuition picks the right cards when you ask a question, the better your intuition the easier it is, now apply this to any divination thecnique.

Unless I missed something, the JoS website doesn't have much of anything to say about using the elements for divination.

It's unnecessary and there are better divination methods to use, especially for modern people. Why go to an open area to practice geomancy (which is very complex and uses weird symbols of its own) when you can just buy a tarot deck or pendulum and learn to use it anywhere you want? That's why it doesn't mention anything about it. Not everything is worth mentioning.

It is mentioned, however, that certain Gods teach these skills.

The info on the things that the Gods teach can be mythical or allegorical sometimes. For example, HP Maxine said before that the Gods who specialize on metallurgy, what they really do is teach chakra work because "metals" is a code word for the chakras.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back