Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Career Working

AncientOne

Hi, soon I’ll be starting a working to improve my careers. I have 2 of them, would I need to a working for each of them? Or affirm in a way that benefits both? And if I have to affirm, how would I go about it?

AncientOne said:
Hi, soon I’ll be starting a working to improve my careers. I have 2 of them, would I need to a working for each of them? Or affirm in a way that benefits both? And if I have to affirm, how would I go about it?

You have 3 options:

1. Improve both with one working, like "in a positive, healthy and beneficial way for me my careers improve."
2. Improve one only "in a positive, healthy and beneficial way for me my [career name] improves."
3. 2 singel workings for each of them.

I would choose 1 or 2. depending on if you want to do it a little longer or as a permanent working 1 would be better, if both careers are equaly good/returns/important to you. The more specific a affirmation is like 1 is weaker compared to 2 if only one career would be better then the other and you would only invest the time/energy.

The more specific a affirmation is the faster you get a result, also try to imagine while doing it how your career should change/improve. If it is to specific you may limit the outcome.

Also try to look for a good starting date in the ss calendar:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49621&p=225616&hilit=ss+calendar#p225616

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back