Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dream ascpect intepretation

NewEra

Hello,
I have a single question about an aspect in my dream to you. Pls awnser only I you have knowledge regards this subject (dreams and meanings of it.
So I dreamed leaving my body and as usually I called my succubs over satan and she came to me. Of course I wanted to use the time to have sex with her but then thing was in this dream she was a transgender and had a dick and a pussy. I had sex with her because she is my girlfriend and I trust her. So It was 100 per cent her but why did she was a transgender this single time. What does this dream wants to tell me?

This is all serious and I am looking for a serious awnser. Unserious awnsers are not appreciated!
Thank you!

i wonder if there are also transgender Gods and Goddesses

NewEra said:
Hello,I have a single question about an aspect in my dream to you. Pls awnser only I you have knowledge regards this subject (dreams and meanings of it.So I dreamed leaving my body and as usually I called my succubs over satan and she came to me. Of course I wanted to use the time to have sex with her but then thing was in this dream she was a transgender and had a dick and a pussy. I had sex with her because she is my girlfriend and I trust her. So It was 100 per cent her but why did she was a transgender this single time. What does this dream wants to tell me?This is all serious and I am looking for a serious awnser. Unserious awnsers are not appreciated!Thank you!

They have kinks too, and they know what turns you on. Gods are also both sexes, hence perfect, they just choose which sex they will represent themselves as (on the astral). Since you went through with it, it obviously wasn't a terrible experience for you.

Reed said:
i wonder if there are also transgender Gods and Goddesses

No, gods have perfected souls. There is no need for them to be "transgender" when they are already both sexes. An example of this is Andraste/Andras, who was a Celtic warrior Goddess, and now presents himself as a male warrior God.
When it comes to humans the soul determines what gender you will be born as. Except in very rare cases, people wanting to live as the other sex is nothing but a jewish psyop. Grooming children and teens away from their parents, abusing the fact that they are in puberty and convincing them they should transition to solve all their problems. Thanks to their social media machine, anyone who comes out online will have lots of support from the "community", right until they get an SRS and suicide because they have a gaping bleeding wound in their body that will never heal, are constantly on opiate painkillers, or have an ugly mockery of a penis they can never actually use. Some elementary/middle schools in the US/Canada have 20+ CHILDREN transitioning with HRT and everything. It's really sad for those kids.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back