Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

GD, signs

Kinnaree

I have been working on meditations and paranayama, being new and all.

One of things I've been trying is to know who my GD is. I asked Satan and whomever my GD is to give me a sign. I asked in the morning during meditations, 3 days ago. In the afternoon until evening, I noticed that I kept seeing deer or the antler of the deer on TV, on my phone social media, someone mentioning deer, and also I had a dream of it too come night time. The next day, I inwardly asked again to show me sign. I resorted to the tarot and twice pulled out the fool. Then I used a tarot app and again twice got the fool.

Is this the way they try to give us a hint who GD is? Do I continue to ask or would they already know in my heart and soul that I am still not that clear despite these signs?

Kinnaree said:

Those are the signs, although when I looked in the JOS demons section, I couldn't find one pertaining to that. Maybe I was looking incorrectly, idk. When I googled about deer, Astarte came up with a statue of her next to a deer. Not to be confusing, but her tarot card and animals don't match that on the JOS description.

Anyway, the deer animal and the fool card are the signs, since demons have an animal and card associated with them.

Deer are a very symbolic and important animal. The antlers on a deer symbolize the Ida and Pingala nadis coming up through the crown chakra in a person with a fully opened soul. Other animals with horns or antlers, like goats, are also a symbol for the same thing.

It is coincidence maybe? That these signs of deer coincided with the solar eclipse being in the portion of lunar mansion where the animal totem is the deer (I am inclined to Vedic/Eastern astrology).

I will take it as a sign and continue to follow through with it. As well, more searching and connecting with GD through meditation.

But do they leave "breadcrumbs" just once or do they continue to give signs so long as I continue to ask until I "get it"?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back