Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Appreciation

Blackdragon666

I have been a bit nostalgic for hours today, thinking about how much HPS Maxine's work, sermons and everything she ever did has helped me so much. I remember all the times I could have given up but went to the JoS website and opened one of the pages on Sermons of Satan and got so much inspiration to keep going. Her works on Astrology have helped me so much and I wouldn't be half as good as I am today (still have a long way to go) without her writings on Astrology. Her resilience and the fact that she never stopped going despite how hard it got or the attacks of the enemy is something I always admire. I am just thankful and I proudly call her my role model.

To anyone going through any hard times, please never give up. Keep doing what we are supposed to be doing. In Satanism we lay the foundation for structures that will last lifetimes, even forever. It sucks at the beginning when you have to do so much work but the undeniable truth is that it will get better if you don't give up. Whenever I feel like giving up I just remember our High Priestess and get back on my feet. May Satan bless her soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back