Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Single Serpent Pineal Breathing Meditation *Powerful*

Bible_Burner

Hi everyone - This meditation came to me the other day and I thought I'd share.

It is based off of the single serpent mediation and builds on the energy gathered in the base chakra to boost the effects of the pineal breathing meditation. You will also be adding Guam after breathing energy into your throat chakra and focusing on your pineal gland and holding.

This meditation should speed up the process of opening your astral senses as it empowers both the third eye and pineal gland.

It is extremely powerful. I'd like for the more medium to advanced members to try it out and give some feedback on their experiences.

Start with the single serpent mediation https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_One.html

Do however many rounds you wish I believe 8 would be ideal but I haven't worked my way up to that yet.

After you are finished and begin focusing on your base chakra continue to do such. Feel it radiate with energy.

Next you want to begin the 3rd eye Pineal breathing meditation - We will be focusing on the pineal
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/3rd666.html

Take the energy that's been building from your base all the way to your throat chakra - Focus on your pineal for as long as comfortable - then instead of breathing out you will vibrate guam 1 time - this is one round

Repeat up to 8 times - you shouldn't have to work up to this but if you need to try 4

Now visualize your entire head radiating with white gold light beaming from your pineal and start your affirmations

This is very pleasurable so I would make sure you don't have anything dire afterwards as the effects can last a while.

HAIL SATAN

stan666 said:
I will try it later, it seems to be very effective

Yes, please let me know how it turns out. (Use GAUM. In the original post I made a silly typo)

I've been having pretty positive experiences with it thus far. My sensory and visualization have improved a lot, and I noticed it does stimulate the serpent a bit too. I will continue to add to this list of benefits as I do it daily and record how I feel.

You might feel it in your head for several minutes afterwards.

If you can find a way to improve upon it, even better!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back