Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hi!!!

Authentic self

Hoodedcobra, I want to say why haven’t you approved my positive post about the guy/girl who wanted to die slowly. I sent a post through with a positive message to that person and it didn’t get approved. And I was actually being genuine, are you trying to make me unhappy? I was actually sad and I wanted to help that person, I have a feeling you’re going to say I’m a “rude disrespectful deluded person.” I was concerned for this person tbh…

Can you stop acting like a victim? Enough of your bullshit.

In case you are a Jew, which I think you should, you should leave this place. HP. HC. and other powerful members are more advanced than anyone here and you're going to get burned. Many here are very capable spiritually and combined with RTR will be bad. If you are NOT a Jew, then stay here but try to behave differently. Surely HP had a reason to block your post. Let's not forget that he did many things for us.

Because you are attacking people for no reason, are deluded, and your behavior violates both basic respect towards Satan here and Satanists in the group. And because to add to this, you promote jewish garbage you bring from jewish enemy dens.

If you want to be a Spiritual Satanist, then learn here, and forget what you have learned from these places for dumb fucks. If not, you will get banned. The group has tolerated you enough and we do this because of politeness and to show kindness.

You abuse that, you'll be out. That's it.
You're a stupid Jew, Dval. Get yourself lost. Garden worm.

So self mastery is from a Jewish enemy den??? WHAT?!! No, it’s not!!! I literally was talking about self mastery!!! Which you guys are interested in it… I CANNOT BELIEVE IT…

Dval said:
So self mastery is from a Jewish enemy den??? WHAT?!! No, it’s not!!! I literally was talking about self mastery!!! Which you guys are interested in it… I CANNOT BELIEVE IT…
You're a marxist, there's no self mastery in that.
I laughed a lot when somebody called you a ground worm, i immagined a ground worm speaking to you with a squeeky voice and telling you:" oy mate, we're equal!"

Dval said:
💀 You’re talking about yourself there. 🤣🤣🤣
No, as I'm not equal to you, and I'm not a marxist.
You like being equal to others so you might aswell be equal to a ground worm.

images

I think you should change your image to this.

I don’t even know why you bother! I can do what I like… You know, I’m not a traitor to Satan. You’re over-exaggerating…. Bloody hell, man!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back