Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kaballah Exposed in Romanian

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Hello everybody. Glad to log in after sometime. I post here just in case there are Romanian SS who are frecventing this forum more than the Romanian one, Kabbalah Exposed has finally been fully translated into Romanian
https://cabalaexpusa.blogspot.com/

I made it to look exactly the same like the French Kabbalah Exposed plus some extra stuff like multilingual page or font fixing.
Also the site is not indexed so it cannot be found by the search engines, maybe this way it will be protected from being deleted by google.

Nice work for our fellow Romanians that don't understand english fully. Have you posted it on the Romanian forums?

NakedPluto said:
Great work, thank you
Thank you.

ss_moon said:
Nice work for our fellow Romanians that don't understand english fully. Have you posted it on the Romanian forums?
Thanks, I've posted it there straight after I posed here. English is quite widespread in Romania and most people have a clue about it but it essential to have as much JoS information translated in as many languages as possible.

The Alchemist7 said:
NakedPluto said:
Great work, thank you
Thank you.

ss_moon said:
Thanks, I've posted it there straight after I posed here. English is quite widespread in Romania and most people have a clue about it but it essential to have as much JoS information translated in as many languages as possible.
Salut ! Mă bucur că ai reușit asta pentru camarazi noștrii din România. Apropo, forumul este foarte ordonat și are informatii bune. Thomas face o treaba excelenta.
Hail Satan !

I'm romanian too so I know, but there are many newcomers that don't understand english that well and it's best we have these translations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back