Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It's been a while.

RavenSky666

I've been through a dark period in my life. I've been inactive. I feel like I have no business being here, posting after such a long time of inactivity. I've been no help at all. All I ever wanted to do was fight to stop the enemy and to help our cause. But it's been a long time now and I've been doing nothing. What good am I or have I ever been? I have abilities and I know they are of use to Father Satan. I'm no fool I won't discuss what they are exactly on here. But I know I have to be of some use with them. sorry that was the negativity talking, I'm trying to work through it. But I know I'm useful I just haven't learned how to be more useful with what I have, I was once on the right track to learn, but I fell away from you all after the death of a good friend and then the death of a parent literally months apart. It kind of spiraled me into darkness. I was convinced into going back to christianity by family, they wanted me to get back to it to help me in my life. I Know they meant well they don't know any better. but it was a bad idea, I was vulnerable so it was an easy take over. I feel bad for letting it happen. It can't be helped. We all make choices, good and bad and we must live with them. But we can change our future by learning from our mistakes and doing all that we can to not make them again. All I'm saying is I am who I am, I'm back, although slowly coming back. I may make mistakes but I'm working on being back and trying to just recover and get over my absence. I hope I can be accepted back. I feel like I betrayed you all by allowing myself to wander off when most needed. I'm no coward I was just mislead and full of sorrow at the time. It was easier to fall off the path than I ever thought..all it took was me to show weakness from my grief. I am deeply ashamed of myself. But I have to go forward now.

RavenSky666 said:
I've been through a dark period in my life. I've been inactive. I feel like I have no business being here, posting after such a long time of inactivity. I've been no help at all. All I ever wanted to do was fight to stop the enemy and to help our cause. But it's been a long time now and I've been doing nothing. What good am I or have I ever been? I have abilities and I know they are of use to Father Satan. I'm no fool I won't discuss what they are exactly on here. But I know I have to be of some use with them. sorry that was the negativity talking, I'm trying to work through it. But I know I'm useful I just haven't learned how to be more useful with what I have, I was once on the right track to learn, but I fell away from you all after the death of a good friend and then the death of a parent literally months apart. It kind of spiraled me into darkness. I was convinced into going back to christianity by family, they wanted me to get back to it to help me in my life. I Know they meant well they don't know any better. but it was a bad idea, I was vulnerable so it was an easy take over. I feel bad for letting it happen. It can't be helped. We all make choices, good and bad and we must live with them. But we can change our future by learning from our mistakes and doing all that we can to not make them again. All I'm saying is I am who I am, I'm back, although slowly coming back. I may make mistakes but I'm working on being back and trying to just recover and get over my absence. I hope I can be accepted back. I feel like I betrayed you all by allowing myself to wander off when most needed. I'm no coward I was just mislead and full of sorrow at the time. It was easier to fall off the path than I ever thought..all it took was me to show weakness from my grief. I am deeply ashamed of myself. But I have to go forward now.

Just count the days you did miss out on doing RTRs and do double everyday until you are at normal again 1 day = each one time FRTR+Tetra+RTR Shatter+ cleaning.

Welcome back.

RavenSky666 said:

I will keep it short and simple. My advice is this STOP feeling sorry for yourself and just pick yourself up where you left off. If you feel you are of use. Get back on track and fight with your family here. The wheels fall off sometimes. Feeling sorry for yourself and telling your self your weak is only going to slow your progress and make you vulnerable to the enemy. It's time to get back on the horse. Start deep cleaning yourself and get back to spiritual warfare.

Hello! I know how you feel. I suffered the same. It was as if I was about to fall apart ... I came back sad that I failed but Mercury Wishdom and Xvc helped me a lot and I am grateful to them. He wrote this to me: "Don't worry now. Regret does not lead to any advancement.

The important thing is that you're back.

Now, become stronger and worthy of redemption.

It's okay if you fall, just pick yourself back. I trust that Father Satan forgives you. Start making him proud.

Good luck brother! Stay strong! "
Keep going and don't fall!

Thank you for the encouragement I needed that. I'm going to try my very best. Thankfully I'm always drawn back to where I need to be, here with you all. No matter what has happened I always feel a yearning to come back here, as if I'm returning home after a long tiring journey. Sometimes I get caught up in all the confusion around me, But I always hear whatever I needed to hear the most when I'm here. Thank you all for being the family I always need when I need it the most. I would surely be lost without this foundation I have with the Gods and with you all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back