Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to defend yourselves from grey attacks?

How do you guys deal with being attacked by greys? I try to do the whole Buddhist peaceful thing as they attack me in my lucid dreams with pretty horrific tortures, but I mostly end up cracking and not able to take it.. not going to lie but I've been over thrown when fighting back.. I've asked Satan and every being you could imagine for help but now I pretty much accept it as Mara or what not.. Just wondering if anybody had personal experiences with these beings? Trying to over power them with pure willpower usually results in them draining your "life force" if you will and then waking up.. I rather not use violence if possible.. I'd sound skitzo anywhere else but at least you guys are not living in ignorance and are open minded, which is why I always respected this site as a brainwashed, Irish catholic breaking free.. just curious about you astral dudes and lucid dreamers when attacked and your method for, if possible, peacefully stopping the spiritual attacks.. cheers!

Wilson Percival Higgsbury said:
How do you guys deal with being attacked by greys? I try to do the whole Buddhist peaceful thing as they attack me in my lucid dreams with pretty horrific tortures, but I mostly end up cracking and not able to take it.. not going to lie but I've been over thrown when fighting back.. I've asked Satan and every being you could imagine for help but now I pretty much accept it as Mara or what not.. Just wondering if anybody had personal experiences with these beings? Trying to over power them with pure willpower usually results in them draining your "life force" if you will and then waking up.. I rather not use violence if possible.. I'd sound skitzo anywhere else but at least you guys are not living in ignorance and are open minded, which is why I always respected this site as a brainwashed, Irish catholic breaking free.. just curious about you astral dudes and lucid dreamers when attacked and your method for, if possible, peacefully stopping the spiritual attacks.. cheers!

I know how it feels to be drained by astral beings or creatures. I doen't know how to combat it,but Blitzkreig once told me to use blue fire to burn them off the soul.

I personally have never dealt with greys, at most I've seen a few, but I've dealt with astral attacks and I recommend you use brute force, do you complete aura cleaning daily? Vibrating 216 times? If not, start doing it, if you make a protective aura a few times, increase the number to 40, 54, 80, 90 or 108.

I also recommend daily banishing before bedtime and after waking up, banish with vinasa 108 or 216 times, if you still continue, ask Satan to rid you of this evil and your guardian demon to protect you.

I had a vision two nights ago. I was on the ground, lying down helpless, and bunch of greys were around looking down at me and laughing in my face. Then, all out of sudden, a giant foot came down from the sky, and squashed them all.

I picked myself up, turned my head, and beside me was a Goddess, but I don’t know who She exactly was. She told me: “see, when you are on the ground, they look like they are stronger than you. Pick yourself up, and then you will see you are much stronger then them.”

Do not give in to the fear, and do not fall for their tricks. They can only make you feel bad when you are down (depressed and low energy). When you realize your true potential, they are powerless against you. Literally powerless.

Here are few suggestions: burn them with blue Satanic flames (they really hate that), or/and engulf yourself in blue flame. Vibrating Algiz also helps, with combination of strong aura. I cannot stress enough the importance of strong aura.

Thanks for the replies..

I've gotten to the point where I can just shrug the attack off after it has happened because I'm so used to it but it's still annoying as you can imagine.. Yeah it's true I stopped working on my aura and using cleansing methods because of the attacks, it wouldn't hurt to start doing that again during my meditations!

It's interesting how you say they allow attacks in order for us to learn and be self dependant, I have even learned to be more loving compassionate in my waking life because of the attacks kind of just leaving you in a state of shock at times.. sounds weird but I guess it adds up to what you said in a way..

I will start cleansing during my meditations from now on and check out this AOP, see if there's an improvement.. then maybe the pain they inflict will become next to none and I can just shrug it off as so while it happens (hopefully)!

As for the dude who knows what it's like to be drained, ye it sucks.. you feel yourself "shrink" inside in a way, becoming so weak, tired to the point you just collapse and faint, it is really shit! I'll check out this blue fire method next time and see if it has any effect.

Could you explain what you mean by Vibrating 216 times? Sounds interesting, can't say I've heard of it as I'm rather new to the whole Satantic meditations but have had spiritual experiences before diving into JoS.. if you have some helpful links explaining this in detail I'll be greatful.

Thanks all.

You can read the sermon named “Fighting the Enemy: Dealing with the Different Attacks & Tactics” on page 41 if you haven’t read before.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wrRntA2F3kwIBvFBGwp-hTdC1Z6t8axq/view?usp=drivesdk

I had one of them go psycho on me a couple weeks ago. It still hasn't left me alone. Don't know how to get rid of it even with the stuff people taught me like blue fire stabbing it throwing it around etc.

When it came to attack me it started out in a dream. I heard this frantic female voice saying murder kill murder him kill yelling really loud and an angry but panicked voice. I guess I will just have to deal with it attacking.

The picture of the being that Alister Crowley drew is exactly what this thing looks like. I ask for help but the Gods apparently don't hear me or want me to take care of it myself. Not sure how any advice.

I've dealt with them.

They usually come in 3's.

You can call on Malphas to deal with them.

You can use the water element when you are advanced enough.

And of course there is always the blue flame.

We are not buddhists, we are Satanists. We are strong, and overcome weakness. Don't turn the other cheek like a christian and hope the enemy will give up.

As others mentioned, do banishing and build your aura of protection. One thing that I always found helpful when under attack, is to get angry and throw it back at them. This is one of the reasons why they invented christianity, buddhism, and other religions (programs) and enforced it upon us, to make us weak and passive and accepting of their damage and destruction. You are a Satanist now, get in touch with Satan's energy (meditate on His sigil), and you will have the strength to overcome attacks :)
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html

In addition to other advice given here (especially Blue Satanic fire energy), the color red also stops psychic attack, red is of the Base chakra, you can put it in your aura for a few moments and the psychic attack will diminish a lot, if not entirely.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

I can attest to the effectiveness of getting angry and mentally/astrally "rising fists". Last time this happened last week, and never before did the nightly terror attack feel so easy to overcome. Next time I'll be even more powerful, and dish it back at em harder.

Thanks guys I will try all these suggestions and check out the links. I have tried many times to get angry as some have mentioned (like an insane amount of fearsome roaring in retaliation) but this usually results in them draining me of my life force and then I faint/wake up.. It's probably to do with me abandoning my aura work for so long though, so I will starting working on that again along with the blue fire meditations as others have suggested then see if a more vicious counter attack will work next time.
slyscorpion said:
I had one of them go psycho on me a couple weeks ago. It still hasn't left me alone. Don't know how to get rid of it even with the stuff people taught me like blue fire stabbing it throwing it around etc.

When it came to attack me it started out in a dream. I heard this frantic female voice saying murder kill murder him kill yelling really loud and an angry but panicked voice. I guess I will just have to deal with it attacking.

The picture of the being that Alister Crowley drew is exactly what this thing looks like. I ask for help but the Gods apparently don't hear me or want me to take care of it myself. Not sure how any advice.
It's kind of nice to know I'm not alone on this, it seems to be very alike my situation. I know what it's like when you try all sorts of meditations and tactics but they prove ineffective. I will leave a link that you might find helpful if you ever feel down and tired of things not working. This has helped me at times with dealing with them when nothing else has.. check it out, maybe it can help you?

http://www.meditationexpert.com/paranormal/p_voices_in_the_head_and_spiritual_visions.htm

Please note, I'm not saying this is exactly true and I no they are real but it can help when you are at your lowest to try and view them/the hateful voices as chi to be ignored.. the link will explain it better than I could!

Not working on yourself makes you an easy target for them. Got to train, and train hard to be something. Something not vulnerable in this case.

Thanks guys I will try all these suggestions and check out the links. I have tried many times to get angry as some have mentioned (like an insane amount of fearsome roaring in retaliation) but this usually results in them draining me of my life force and then I faint/wake up.. It's probably to do with me abandoning my aura work for so long though, so I will starting working on that again along with the blue fire meditations as others have suggested then see if a more vicious counter attack will work next time.
slyscorpion said:

It's kind of nice to know I'm not alone on this, it seems to be very alike my situation. I know what it's like when you try all sorts of meditations and tactics but they prove ineffective. I will leave a link that you might find helpful if you ever feel down and tired of things not working. This has helped me at times with dealing with them when nothing else has.. check it out, maybe it can help you?

http://www.meditationexpert.com/paranormal/p_voices_in_the_head_and_spiritual_visions.htm

Please note, I'm not saying this is exactly true and I no they are real but it can help when you are at your lowest to try and view them/the hateful voices as chi to be ignored.. the link will explain it better than I could!

That link sounds like a combination of some Psychology self help thing and xtianity. That's not the kind of stuff we normally use here. Not really helpful.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

That link sounds like a combination of some Psychology self help thing and xtianity. That's not the kind of stuff we normally use here. Not really helpful.

Hey yeah I no it can conflict with a lot of stuff on here so I would take it with a grain of salt..
I guess the point was when I was at my lowest and nothing was working for me, I'd kind of try and disregard the attacks/voices as "chi" or energy passing through the jade temple which honestly just helped me cope sometimes when all else failed so that's why I think it's worth a read but not to be taken too seriously..

the aura method and what people have posted is the best way to go.. I've been feeling so much better recently now that I've been meditating on my aura again and have been having less attacks (and when I was attacked the pain was so much less than what it was before) so thanks for the advice guys..

I know it's pretty common to do this but I abandoned these well known methods years ago when the attacks had a more severe impact on my life and caused me to be too depressed to aura cleanse and the likes but now that I'm a bit more used to there attacks, more experienced, it only makes sense to work on cleansing again.

these little grey shits can be a nightmare at times but I hope you find some progress like I've been having dealing with them.. good luck!

Sorry for the late replies I do be busy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back