Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This is sick! Yale Speaker talks about shooting white people

Retrospect

Psychiatrist speaks at yale university about how she fantasizes about shooting white people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cgWILpNKoY
Critical race theory is now being taught across schools in the US.
There are parents that are trying to fight against it but they are labeled as white supremacists even if they are arab or black.
Think of the damage this is going to have on children not only of those of color being programmed to hate whites but also making white children feel about about themselves.
This is insane. I hope our race awakening rituals and other rtrs can counteract this asap.

Yale is a jewish school, it literally has hebrew letters in its logo.

Retrospect said:
Psychiatrist speaks at yale university about how she fantasizes about shooting white people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cgWILpNKoY
Critical race theory is now being taught across schools in the US.
There are parents that are trying to fight against it but they are labeled as white supremacists even if they are arab or black.
Think of the damage this is going to have on children not only of those of color being programmed to hate whites but also making white children feel about about themselves.
This is insane. I hope our race awakening rituals and other rtrs can counteract this asap.

Well, it's a Joo what do you expect?

They are vicious, hateful and blood thirsty.

of the true light said:
Well, it's a Joo what do you expect?

They are vicious, hateful and blood thirsty.

I get it she was jewish.
I just think of all the colored gentiles attending the lecture if this has an effect on them for the worst. Or even the whites attending how do they feel about this. Hopefully enraging.

(Oh please goyims fights battle for us please be cause you dumb cattle) an the useful idiots go( ok must please our jewish masters )

Their has been many not just professors but many in the jewish owned media aswell
It's sickening
Well more RTR fule they just can't stop provideing it

I live in Canada and this is becoming a prevalent issue here as well. The "Evil Whitey" is blamed for everyone's infinitesimal problems. I have gotten in several arguments with 'Liberal Whites" who say we "assimilate and destroy" wherever we go. These are the same retards who claim they're raising their children "Gender Binary"; likewise, they hate their own race and wish us to stop procreating. Race traitors make me sick to my being, and should be consumed in Hell Fire. Additionally, all other races like to jump on the wagon of "Blame the Whites" as this makes them feel better and without responsibility for their own meekness.

We must secure an existence for our race now and forever.

My Fiancé and I are having a child due, and she or he will be WHITE AND BEAUTIFUL.

GoldenxChild1 said:
I live in Canada and this is becoming a prevalent issue here as well. The "Evil Whitey" is blamed for everyone's infinitesimal problems. I have gotten in several arguments with 'Liberal Whites" who say we "assimilate and destroy" wherever we go. These are the same retards who claim they're raising their children "Gender Binary"; likewise, they hate their own race and wish us to stop procreating. Race traitors make me sick to my being, and should be consumed in Hell Fire. Additionally, all other races like to jump on the wagon of "Blame the Whites" as this makes them feel better and without responsibility for their own meekness.

My Fiancé and I are having a child due, and she or he will be WHITE AND BEAUTIFUL.

All the best and keep it coming. No need for many specifics.

Wish you the absolute best of the best.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I saw this a couple days ago truly disgusting and now that you mentioned it is a jew i was i try to understand how people can even in the slightest bit be ok with this kind of talk brain washed or not this creature is a straight psycho i don't see how the white race is to survive until the gods get here, there is anti white bs is everywhere and we are expected by the gods not to stoop down to there level while they openly talk about killing us and even worse its even glorified by some there is obviously no morals in this war just pisses me off the STUPIDITY OF people thid planet is just a huge mess beyond my understanding .... and its only going to get worse before it gets better...

GoldenxChild1 said:

I will definitely stay out of Canada.

GoldenxChild1 said:

I will definitely stay out of Canada.

Aquarius said:

Someday people are not even going to be hiring anyone coming from these schools. Cause they are now pretty much nothing other than Marxist reeducation centers. It's already started and this writer is not the only one a lot of people in the comments were saying the same thing about their work places.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/too-woke-work-editor-done-hiring-ivy-league-grads.amp

This fucking kike bitch !!! Needs to be taken out and shot... People like are are just asking for it... 😖😖😖 Now Us white people have more reason to fight to protect our home and families. And our white pride and who we are as individuals!!😠 And when the Going gets tough!!! The tough gets going!!! HAIL SATAN!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥 And we are not alone in this!!! We Satanists stick together. We are Satanic Soldiers!!!

This jewish whore is a teacher, which means that she may have more air/mercury qualities and she may influance the children in a non pleasent way.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Congratulations and may the Gods bless you!

GoldenxChild1 said:

My heartiest congratulations, comrade. May all of us be so lucky one day.

Fucking scum. I will hit RTR extra hard for that and I keep up with race awakening for this reason. As I am being held back at my job in favor of some lazy broke dick Salvadorans and blacks. It's that way everywhere I've looked for work.
I also carve odal sol oss into stones and leave them in public places to subliminally activate people who aren't totally brainwashed.
These parasites... They will not win... I do this for the future of our beautiful children and for Lord Satan most high! There will be no mercy or hesitance from wrath for these sickening monsters!
Hail Satan! Hail all the Gods and SS!

Things like this should reaffirm us non whites how this is all connected and that Spiritual Satanism is the truth. The way whites are treated and talked about in the mainstream and how much abuse has been given to Satan, the Aryan god, for thousands of years. I can only imagine the anger that has to go thru whites who don't hate themselves when they see this crap everyday and it getting worse.

Good news! Just found out since March Governor De Santis of Florida has banned teaching of critical race theory in Florida.
Maybe other states will follow suit.

hailourtruegod said:
Things like this should reaffirm us non whites how this is all connected and that Spiritual Satanism is the truth. The way whites are treated and talked about in the mainstream and how much abuse has been given to Satan, the Aryan god, for thousands of years. I can only imagine the anger that has to go thru whites who don't hate themselves when they see this crap everyday and it getting worse.
It is painful to say the least, but we got trough the middle ages and we will get through this. Justice shall be served.

North Korean defector says 'even North Korea was not this nuts' after attending Ivy League school

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-korean-defector-ivy-league-nuts

slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

Someday people are not even going to be hiring anyone coming from these schools. Cause they are now pretty much nothing other than Marxist reeducation centers. It's already started and this writer is not the only one a lot of people in the comments were saying the same thing about their work places.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/too-woke-work-editor-done-hiring-ivy-league-grads.amp
I recently joined some local occult platform where I intend to be teaching some genuine spirituality. Everyone was introducing themselves like, 'My pronouns are she/her... My pronouns are they/them', it was very hilarious to me but sad too. This is next level brainwashing.

Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

I recently joined some local occult platform where I intend to be teaching some genuine spirituality. Everyone was introducing themselves like, 'My pronouns are she/her... My pronouns are they/them', it was very hilarious to me but sad too. This is next level brainwashing.

Remember the goal of the enemy is to turn us into greys who have no gender or reproductive organs. This fits their agenda.

Retrospect said:
Good news! Just found out since March Governor De Santis of Florida has banned teaching of critical race theory in Florida.
Maybe other states will follow suit.

Be cautious about Desantis. He's in bed with the jews. He may seem to be pandering to the republican side, but it could have an ulterior motive. He has shown interest in running for president, and right now, the jews are working 24/7 towards the zionist agenda. This image is from today:

60c7d566711ff.image.jpg

Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

I think you'll have a hard time conveying real spirituality to marxists. Good luck.

A lot of people in Canada are waking up and starting to notice this things. This can be seen by the reaction of the London Ontario incident that occurred recently. The constant media pushing agendas. Though sadly, the (((source))) is still not on their mind but I believe one day it certainly is. After all that's where it all comes from.

GoldenxChild1 said:

Blackdragon666 said:

Wiccans and other pseudo-occultists are a lost cause. They are not interested in serious empowerment of their souls, only in bad poetry and LARPing at being pagans or wizards. That they have favored pronouns shouldn't be surprising. Those SJW kikes have infiltrated everything except JoS. The only way to not fall to them is to have a strong NS ideological basis in your organization.

Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

This is bullshit brother, they sound just LARPing or insane.

Rational Satanist said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Wiccans and other pseudo-occultists are a lost cause. They are not interested in serious empowerment of their souls, only in bad poetry and LARPing at being pagans or wizards. That they have favored pronouns shouldn't be surprising. Those SJW kikes have infiltrated everything except JoS. The only way to not fall to them is to have a strong NS ideological basis in your organization.

The only value that can be derived, is if these people on their own snap in place, and understand they are wasting their time.

We should just advertise on these places, not much else.

Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

Even the Temple of Satan and Church of Satan are like that. Super far left and lgbtq and feminist.

Cowboy123 said:
Blackdragon666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Even the Temple of Satan and Church of Satan are like that. Super far left and lgbtq and feminist.

This is cause they have everyone convinced that Liberalism and the left as well as communism is the biggest opposition to xtianity. The "conservative" xtians themselves are responsible for this. I grew up in a family like that and went to one of those churches when I was younger. They constantly go on about liberals this or Democrats that etc destroying xtian values etc.

So when people get out of it and are angry at the xtians they go over to that side thinking it's the right thing to do and actual opposition to them.

More like controlled opposition. I think we need both programs gone. They both kind of have similar ways of looking at life in many aspects though I admit opposite on some so far as the morals. This is where the xtians get it all mixed up and confuse everyone. They are stuck on a few issues that really are not that important such as abortion and gay rights mainly when I was going to church while ignoring stuff that is such as environmental pollution wars advancement in medical science cost of living issues etc.

The only way out is to drop the Abrahamic Pisces mindset of loving the weak and hating the strong loving your enemy being a good victim these values are in both liberalism and xtianity. That is coming to our beliefs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back