Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i got a clearer image of jews

MercuryWisdom

xnder said:
i was blinded for so long... im the type of person that is against discrimination so in the past i never discriminated jews. but i found a lot through this forum. ive even seen an image where somebody showed how many people from israel are lurking in here and it made everything so much clearer. the witchhunting back in the day... is unforgivable just thinking about those poor women getting burned is unforgivable... and all i can do is watch... i wanna use my power and my heart to get revenge. i need to practice rituals and spells but i have no knowledge... im still in the beginning but i will study this forum from now on! i always thought hitler wanted to murder the jews and the polish people because they stole from them but maybe as i can see from this forum it all has a deeper meaning.

this forum completely changed my image of everything. if its true... i dont know but it feels true and if something feels true it has to be right - it has always been like that for me. they need to be destroyed from the inside... i think thats the most powerful thing somebody can do but it will take a lot of time and connections. i dont care if they can read this. i openly look in your face and tell you that you're a scumbag and im not scared of you. you will regret all of this. i wonder what hidden artefacts and documents are in the vatican... they hide so many beautiful things there... unforgivable. i know i should keep some things to my head but i just needed to express myself. when i look at jews i dont see any emotion what so ever and i always thought that its just me... but maybe there is some truth to it.

i wish we could have all peace but its not possible and i dont wanna watch my human family suffer more. i wont watch you guys suffer. i promise you, you got my words. im gonna start studying satanism from now and id appreacite your support, you can even add my discord - its on my profile. but i think everything is on this forum that i really need. here were some people that i insulted (because of my bipolarity) and they still stood up for me. that rly warms my heart. thanks for listening.
I am glad you finally figured it out. Please don't talk to anyone on Discord about satanism and remove your Discord account. This can really destroy your life while not knowing.

Keep reading the joyofsatan.org website and study.

Also you don't sit and watch the jews destroy us. For the first time in a long time, we can effectively fight back the enemy with the Reverse Torah Rituals(RTRs). Start doing those as soon as you can.

But make sure that you do the dedication ritual first so you have father Satan's protection. If you didn't already do this as soon as possible it is a must to fully become a satanist:https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Best of luck!

Hail Satan Forever!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back