Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to post direct image in post?

One Wire Phenomenon

Woden said:
Hi, I did as the forum guide said, but can't seem to get it right. I highlight the dropbox link from my clipboard and click on the image button, but it just comes through with that little image icon.

Im also struggling with this 😤

Upload the pic to tinyurl, then paste your new tinyurl link to your post. Click on "preview" to make sure it shows, then publish.

I had some issues with this as well. I think the best way is to right click on the image -> open image in new tab -> copy URL and use in between the HTML img tags. Hope this helps.

Woden said:
Hi, I did as the forum guide said, but can't seem to get it right. I highlight the dropbox link from my clipboard and click on the image button, but it just comes through with that little image icon.

If you figure it out please tell me exactly how you did it please man.

I use imgbb.com. Then upload picture from my phone or computer. Then open picture in new tab and then again in new tab. Then copy link. Put it in image brackets

Woden said:
Sorted the problem guys. After you've uploaded the picture to imgbb, click right on picture "open new tab" and you will see the "viewer links" in the window under Embedded Codes, open window and change it to "direct links", copy link, paste to post, highlight it and click img button (to get brackets around it) - preview and post.

Thanks for all your imput.

HAIL SATAN|LUCIFER

I press the image icon then i get

Woden said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Woden said:
Sorted the problem guys. After you've uploaded the picture to imgbb, click right on picture "open new tab" and you will see the "viewer links" in the window under Embedded Codes, open window and change it to "direct links", copy link, paste to post, highlight it and click img button (to get brackets around it) - preview and post.

Thanks for all your imput.

HAIL SATAN|LUCIFER

I press the image icon then i get [img]. So how where do i go from there? Someone helped me before with this but i forgot and i could not get it right even back then can you maby help me?
[/quote]

You've got to (((highlight))) the direct link, then click on img button. You will then get - see brackets around it - preview and you will see your picture ready to publish.
[/quote]

Thank you Woden :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back