Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Any Spiritual Meaning or Spiritual Explaination for conjoined twins?

SleepingWolf

Question in title. I've always had the sense that one body can obviously only have one soul, but then I was reminded recently that conjoined twins exist, and the anatomy of their soul is something that instantly made super curious.

Obviously depending on where they are conjoined, could they have multiple 3rd eye chakras? Is it just two souls overlapping each other? My morbid curiosity obviously won't be satisfied until our tech has improved a lot more, I'm guessing, but do they really have two souls? How does the body handle such a thing, and obviously, main question, how does such a thing happen spiritually to begin with? I can't imagine the awful roll the dice you would need to end up reincarnated into a body where you have to share.

Apologies if this is just plain weird, but I had to ask in hopes someone has had the same curiosities as I, or has at least some interesting insight into this topic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back