Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chemistry and Satanic symbols

babynadja

I don't understand chemistry, but like the use of snake symbolism for DNA, maybe the base in RNA called "uracil" may have something to do with Vishnu's star. In fact, what I was wondering here was whether our satanic (nature related) symbols would have a story that comes to life in invisible chemical particles. I just wanted to share my opinion. Stuff like this interests me. Maybe those who have knowledge and ideas can share their opinions under this title.

Uracil is not symmetrical as I thought, but benzene forms quite a hexagon. I don't know how to add a photo here. Those who are curious should type "benzene" and search. Just the fact that geometry is even in the smallest structures excites me.

Chemistry does have a relation with Satanism, as it has its origins in alchemy which is the transmutation of various aspects of the soul.

lilysandalwood said:
I don't understand chemistry, but like the use of snake symbolism for DNA, maybe the base in RNA called "uracil" may have something to do with Vishnu's star. In fact, what I was wondering here was whether our satanic (nature related) symbols would have a story that comes to life in invisible chemical particles. I just wanted to share my opinion. Stuff like this interests me. Maybe those who have knowledge and ideas can share their opinions under this title.
keep studying chemistry, my friend. It shall push our movement forward. We shall use chemistry to creat medicines and other warfare type material when we get to the federal government as elected officials.

And carbon, the basis of all known life, exists primarily as carbon-12, which has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. 666! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back