Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cuckoldry is not healthy.

Satanfire666

I am not the type of person to judge someone by his/her sexuality, and i don't have the right whatsoever to prevent anyone from doing any sexual act as long as it happen in a non criminal manner, but excuse my french... i don't think allowing your wife to bang another guy and play around with his dick is a natural behaivour, the idea in itself give me this jewish vibe about it, even if you look at it from the angle of animal kingdome, most male animals i have ever read about don't allow other males to fuck thier females, it is a part of root chakra's mechanism and properties, it happen mostly with males, but some females from spicifc species are jealous too and don't allow thier males to breed with other females, widow spiders are such a perfect example for that.

For me personaly if i discovered that my wife cheated on me i will curse her to death, even demon/demoness lovers do the same in the case of cheating.

Satanfire666 said:
I am not the type of person to judge someone by his/her sexuality, and i don't have the right whatsoever to prevent anyone from doing any sexual act as long as it happen in a non criminal manner, but excuse my french... i don't think allowing your wife to bang another guy and play around with his dick is a natural behaivour, the idea in itself give me this jewish vibe about it, even if you look at it from the angle of animal kingdome, most male animals i have ever read about don't allow other males to fuck thier females, it is a part of root chakra's mechanism and properties, it happen mostly with males, but some females from spicifc species are jealous too and don't allow thier males to breed with other females, widow spiders are such a perfect example for that.

For me personaly if i discovered that my wife cheated on me i will curse her to death, even demon/demoness lovers do the same in the case of cheating.

Haha yes my ex i tried this before and its as you say! The idea itself for me turned me on somehow but then when it came to it,i got extremely upset when i saw her playing with his penis.
I won't make that mistake again and i believe its a jewish sexual invention type of deal.

Of course, we are not christcucks
especially-considering-jesus-was-black-which-means-god-was-black-and-joseph-never-even-touched-amp-039-it-amp-039_o_6548121.jpg

Satanfire666 said:

What is even going on here? Never has cuckhold come up in a relationship of mine. We have to discuss it being bad? I looked for just one question of someone I could help. The question was either so confusing I could not under stand it, or it was statements of common sense.

I'm gonna make a topic, cutting your dick off leads to unhappy times. I knew a friend that did this, he instantly regretted it. I urge everyone, to really think this over before you do it.

Like if you want polygamy do that, if you dont...then dont. Also killing someone for cheating is something psychos say... most people move on. Find a better partner....

Satanfire666 said:

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Haha yes my ex i tried this before and its as you say! The idea itself for me turned me on somehow but then when it came to it,i got extremely upset when i saw her playing with his penis.
I won't make that mistake again and i believe its a jewish sexual invention type of deal.
Kurat said:
Aldrick said:
What is even going on here? Never has cuckhold come up in a relationship of mine. We have to discuss it being bad? I looked for just one question of someone I could help. The question was either so confusing I could not under stand it, or it was statements of common sense.
Where is this anti-cuckoldry sentiment coming from lately? Consensual cuckoldry is simply an open relationship and open relationships are allowed in Spiritual Satanism:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
All consenting sex in Satanism is free- straight, gay, bi-sexual, group sex, etc. Your sex life is your own personal business. This also includes those who choose to remain sexually inactive, or who are a-sexual. Your sex life, however you choose to live it is your own business!
Source: Spiritual Satanism For New People

Like if you want polygamy do that, if you dont...then dont. Also killing someone for cheating is something psychos say... most people move on. Find a better partner....
[/quote]

Polygamy is a "jewish monkey-style invention", and i don't think its healthy either, however if your married to a cheating partner and you have kids, its most likely the cheater doesn't care about the kids, if the cheater care about the kids wouldn't it be more positive to tell you that she/her don't like you anymore and simply having a decent divorce? ,but cheaters just like drama and acting savage in this case she/he deserve death 100%, sorry but people like cheaters espicaly those who do it for fun in a "savage" way are the lowest of all lives on this planet and deserve punishment, unless if you want to turn the other cheek than this is your opinion buddy, even if she/he didn't die from direct cursing, she/he will die from the negative life choices and drinking lol.

If someone a man/woman cheat in marriage espicaly when they have kids, the cheater is litrally a scum, and giving the cheater a second chance will be like a slap on the face for your ego as a partner because they will cheat again...

"Anyway polygamy is not an arab tradition, its a jewish invention that exist in the program of pisslam, i have never came across an xian arab who is married to multible wives, i recommended you to read more about arabic culture, its way more older than the culture of united states lol"

You are the one who came up with this polygamy thing in the conversation, its like decent way from you to say that all arabs are into that jewish type of marriage, which is totaly false, not all arabs follow islam and abrahamic religions, please educate yourself and read more instead of having an 2003 mentality.

Done.

Academic Scholar said:
Satanfire666 said:

Kurat said:
Aldrick said:
Where is this anti-cuckoldry sentiment coming from lately? Consensual cuckoldry is simply an open relationship and open relationships are allowed in Spiritual Satanism:
All consenting sex in Satanism is free- straight, gay, bi-sexual, group sex, etc. Your sex life is your own personal business. This also includes those who choose to remain sexually inactive, or who are a-sexual. Your sex life, however you choose to live it is your own business!

Yes you are free with your own sexuality but this doesn't nessery mean all sexual activities are healthy and positive, some sexual activities may lead to harm/death/mental issues/jealousy/ego problems, However your a satanist and as you advance you will know what is better for your existance.

If you chose open relationships this is your choice and if you chosed close relationships (common marriage) this is your choice either, i didn't force my opinion on this topic on any one here.

Academic Scholar said:

Just because it is allowed doesn't mean it is healthy. That same page you linked also mentions this:

2. Recreational drug is your own business and your own judgement. Responsibility to the responsible. Spiritual Satanism advocates empowering the soul without the use of artificial stimulants or mind-altering substances, but this is up to the individual.

We all know drugs are bad and even HP Maxine who wrote the above said it. They are allowed in Spiritual Satanism, but it doesn't mean they are healthy or to be condoned.

I will remind you that this thread isn't about cuckoldry not being allowed by the Gods or Satan, but about it not being healthy. It seems to me there must be psychological hang ups and traumas that give rise to unhealthy sexual things like BDSM or cuckoldry or ageplay.

Academic Scholar said:
Satanfire666 said:

Kurat said:
Aldrick said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Academic Scholar said:
Where is this anti-cuckoldry sentiment coming from lately?
Mean have found their testicles again. Why is there a nude white woman as your avatar? I know it is a depiction of Lilith or another Demoness but it is still a inappropriate thing for someone like you to have.

Consensual cuckoldry is simply an open relationship
Not really. 99% of “open relationships” are one sided where the woman can get stabbed as much as she wants while the guy sees no action, but he reluctantly agreed so that the woman wouldn’t leave him since he is inadequate sexually and romantically. All you are at that point is a parent because you provide for this woman with nothing in return.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Academic Scholar said:
Mean have found their testicles again. Why is there a nude white woman as your avatar? I know it is a depiction of Lilith or another Demoness but it is still a inappropriate thing for someone like you to have.

Not really. 99% of “open relationships” are one sided where the woman can get stabbed as much as she wants while the guy sees no action, but he reluctantly agreed so that the woman wouldn’t leave him since he is inadequate sexually and romantically. All you are at that point is a parent because you provide for this woman with nothing in return.

I dont even know what's going on anymore. Cuckhold is a great thing apparently. Nude depiction of our Gods is a bad thing.....

Plays song: Fuck this shit I'm out.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Academic Scholar said:

Whats so bad about a naked Goddess?
I wouldn’t care if we all were naked tbh.
Maybe this would motivate some people to lose some weight...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back