Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Linked with nature

Maya

Our nature is to be close to the nature around us. Gentiles used to respect the cycles of nature and work according to that. We are linked with nature, it is a part of us and we are a part of it. Observing nature, animals and plants, can teach us the rules and cycles of life and balance. It is an eternal cycle, and when we fully understand it and follow its flow, the true wisdom, harmony and balance arises.
It is no coincidence that many people enjoy meditating in nature. Being close to and observing nature makes us tune in the real time frequency, making us think clearly, relaxing us, enabling us to feel more like home.

If you observe the nature around you, even today, you'll see signs of the occult as a part of it. For example, if you observe a rainbow, you'll notice that the colours of it, are the same as the colours of the chakras, and with the same order.
The Swastika is a sacred symbol, and it actually represents the circular rotation of the constellation Ursa Major around the north star during each year. It moves counter clockwise. During the winter it is to the right of the north star, during spring it is above the north star, during summer is to the left, and during winter it is below the north star. A seasonal clock. The best and most accurate tuning with earth. Gentiles are linked with nature.

These are just a small proof of the magnificence of nature, and how it is a big part of human nature. Being close to nature helps you tune in to gentile reality, the true reality. Magic is all around us.

20210607-004502.jpg

There is nothing more beautiful than nature.
Thank you for this post it reminded me that there is still beauty in this world.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
There is nothing more beautiful than nature.
Thank you for this post it reminded me that there is still beauty in this world.

The sad thing nowadays is that the enemy has made our everyday life in such way that we have forgotten our own nature. We have forgotten where we come from. Most people don't even look at the sky during the day. The enemy wants us to focus and look only at what he serves to us, which is an eternal loop only to make all humanity decay and rot spiritually and physically.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back