Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to forgive?

mendez

I decided to forgive everyone who hurt my feelings, but it is hard. I want to forgive, but i cant. Is there any meditation or something to help forgive?

Hail Satan!

mendez said:
I decided to forgive everyone who hurt my feelings, but it is hard. I want to forgive, but i cant. Is there any meditation or something to help forgive?

Hail Satan!
It's good to move forward, but to forgive someone who wronged you is not healthy imo.. You could instead vent the negative emotions out with rituals (both rtr and revenge rituals work well, and mind you it does not have to be a formal revenge ritual.) and physical exercise is good way to vent emotions as well.

mendez said:

Hail Satan!

This is a very xtian notion and is unnatural and unhealthy. You are finding it hard specifically because of that, because your first instinct is to get even. If you feel the urge to do so, do so proportionally. Trying to forgive and forget those who have wronged you simply based on hate or revenge being mainstream taboo because rabbi jeboo says so, is basically saying you will be willing to take abuse, which all the abrahamic programs brainwash the masses for.

Shadowcat said:
mendez said:

Hail Satan!

This is a very xtian notion and is unnatural and unhealthy. You are finding it hard specifically because of that, because your first instinct is to get even. If you feel the urge to do so, do so proportionally. Trying to forgive and forget those who have wronged you simply based on hate or revenge being mainstream taboo because rabbi jeboo says so, is basically saying you will be willing to take abuse, which all the abrahamic programs brainwash the masses for.

What should i do than? Should i live with hatred and anger inside of me? I want to have inner peace.

Hail Satan!

mendez said:
Shadowcat said:
mendez said:

Hail Satan!

What should i do than? Should i live with hatred and anger inside of me? I want to have inner peace.

Hail Satan!

which is why you should try what henu said. Vent you hate in rituals either against the enemy or the ones who have wronged you. Be sure to clean your aura after.

mendez said:

Hail Satan!

Brother there is a difference between forgiveness and not dwelling on hate. Hate can consume you if you dwell on it too much, but if you just stop thinking about someone or something you hate, this does not mean forgiveness. You just don't think about it and go on with your life. As for forgiveness, I think the best way to determine whether to forgive someone or not is to know if they really are willing to change and mean it. For example, this awakening we keep talking about on the forums. After a certain line awakening is not really awakening, but rather joining the winning side. I for one would not want to shake hands with someone who switched to my side after we started shaping the world in a major way. But I would have no problem hugging someone who against all social pressure joined a more normal life style in 2019 for example. It also depends on how much a certain person hurt you personally and for how long and how you feel about this. And if that person is trying to make up to you you must simply ask yourself how do I feel about this? measure both emotional and rational variables. Hope I am making some sense :)

mendez said:

Hail Satan!
Perhaps you should study the JoS as it has the answer for you...

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/mentalhealth.html

Ritual is often an excellent means of venting emotions. Anything that is consciously and intentionally repressed will cause serious problems later on.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

mendez said:

Hail Satan!

Depends if your holding on to grudges and petty issues then it's best to let go especially if said people have already left you alone. Of course meditation will help you understand if you are needlessly holding onto pain which you should let go of. I don't know your exact situation but this video helped me when I was getting headaches from holding onto grudges its just not worth it. You don't want to become ill from these things. Of course it's up to you if revenge is necessary or not according to your situation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etLJnnGwtPM

Shadowcat said:
mendez said:
Shadowcat said:

Hail Satan!

which is why you should try what henu said. Vent you hate in rituals either against the enemy or the ones who have wronged you. Be sure to clean your aura after.

Ok i will do that. But when i use anger and hatred, do i need to use it while vibrating words or when im doing affirmations?

mendez said:
Shadowcat said:
mendez said:

Hail Satan!

Ok i will do that. But when i use anger and hatred, do i need to use it while vibrating words or when im doing affirmations?

Through the entire ritual. When you are powerful enough even just focusing your hate and anger one someone is enough.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back