Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What to do if you have taken the coronavirus vaccine

danewpath

Not mine, Archived from disclose.tv

The coronavirus vaccine was created for the objective to kill humans and thus it is advised not to take it at any costs. But if some fool has taken it then that fool must follow the following steps-

Take Vitamin C, D and Zinc supplement after breakfast and dinner for 7 days.

If there is difficulty in breathing then inhale steam from boiled water after putting 1 teaspoon ayurvedic cold balm in it.

If condition is severe then take Hydroxychloroquine(200mg) along with Vitamin C, D and Zinc supplement after breakfast. Then take only Vitamin C , D and Zinc after dinner, until cured.

After 7 days of following step 1 take multivitamin daily after breakfast. But it must contain Vitamin C, D and Zinc.

If fever reappears then repeat step 1.

Take mass gainer(plant based) after workout and exercise, daily.

Avoid further vaccine doses at any cost.

This recommendation is actually the same as for the actual virus itself.

I think one would benefit a lot from not only doing the physical things such as healthy balaced diet, exercise, but also SaTaNaMa working for at least 90 days, or even permanently along with other spiritual practices to increase bioelecticity thus countering the negative effects of not only this thing, but other harm as well.

The kikes don't say it will kill people in 2 years for nothing do a healing work is all I can say

Henu the Great said:
I think one would benefit a lot from not only doing the physical things such as healthy balaced diet, exercise, but also SaTaNaMa working for at least 90 days, or even permanently along with other spiritual practices to increase bioelecticity thus countering the negative effects of not only this thing, but other harm as well.

Since you mention it is the S in SaTaNaMa hissed? I have seen mixed answers for this, is either way valid?

Retrospect said:
Henu the Great said:
Since you mention it is the S in SaTaNaMa hissed? I have seen mixed answers for this, is either way valid?
Not sure if this is 100% correct. I hiss it, but not in the back of the throat.

Retrospect said:
Henu the Great said:

Yes, the „S“ is a hiss, like a cat‘s or snake‘s hiss.
And you also vibrate the „T“ and don’t just speak it.

The Hiss and vibration is more powerful than just vibrating the „S“ normally and saying the „T“ normally.

Henu the Great said:
Not sure if this is 100% correct. I hiss it, but not in the back of the throat.

Ok thank you. To be honest not really sure how to correctly hiss in the back of the throat. How do you feel your glottis partially closed. This is from the cat breath. This might be another dumb question but is there really a difference between S hiss and H hiss like in Haum. I feel like they sound the same.

I have taken covid vaccine because my parents obligated me, but i will never take the second dose. Can someone suggest me a spiritual work to obstacle the negative effects of this?In addition to have a healthy lifestyle, do i have to do what danewpath said? Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back