Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

German = Stylish

Aynonnn

Damn The Germans looked good in WW2, they've always done things there own way, a lot of what they made, their weapons and vehicles were so unique, as if they wanted to do everything from the ground up in their way, better than everyone else,Just wanted to say that. :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, that is very true. The style was simply impressive.

And the definition of cool is doing things your own way and watching everyone copy

Aynonnn said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

And the definition of cool is doing things your own way and watching everyone copy

All police forces in the US and elsewhere were mimicking the style for about decades onward. It was simply too badass. Then they had to let it go because people cried about "you look like Nazis!!". So they had to drop it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aynonnn said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

All police forces in the US and elsewhere were mimicking the style for about decades onward. It was simply too badass. Then they had to let it go because people cried about "you look like Nazis!!". So they had to drop it.

Pussys

One of the things I really admire about the Germans is that they strive for quality.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aynonnn said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The military camouflages too if I remember correctly.

Funny how this topic popped up just when I was in meditation and I saw faintly a figure in a German uniform and the words, I think something along the lines of, staff sergeant in German. So I had to open up browser and look for German ranks in army and of course some pics popped up. Their style is just impeccable, and the feelings of nostalgia were very real. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back