Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

No chest hair almost no beard

One Wire Phenomenon

I have no hair on my chest and and back and almost no beard.
I read its a deficiency of a hormone that causes this. My hair does not fall out,its just not growing. It cannot be my genes because my father has hair on his chest. The hair on my head is perfectly fine and grows normal and other places but not a single hair on my chest.

I would like to have some hair on my chest and a deeper voice because my voice sounds almost like a kids. Is there magic workings for this?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I read its a deficiency of a hormone that causes this. My hair does not fall out,its just not growing. It cannot be my genes because my father has hair on his chest. The hair on my head is perfectly fine and grows normal and other places but not a single hair on my chest.

I would like to have some hair on my chest and a deeper voice because my voice sounds almost like a kids. Is there magic workings for this?

Probably just genetics. I don't grow any hair on my chest or legs and I think I might go clean shaven at some point too since facial hair makes me look like ten years older. In fact, I might even do a biokenesis related working so I can stop growing hair in the forbidden areas so I don't have to turn into a fucking gymnast every few weeks. If it bothers you so much maybe do a planetary square and affirm appropriately? Venus rules hair, skin and your voice.

I don't think this is a problem at all, likely just cosmetic and totally up to your own preference.

Mars' planetary energies can be used for enhancing masculine traits. Although Mars is not very well positioned for such thing until later this year... The rune UR works as well. I read from a post by Stormblood disabling hair growth can be achieved with the THURISAZ rune, and it works in reverse as well. I would use UR or Mars though. Be sure to program the energy in such a way that it will manifest what you want and does not dissipate or go to wrong avenues.

Henu the Great said:
Mars' planetary energies can be used for enhancing masculine traits. Although Mars is not very well positioned for such thing until later this year... The rune UR works as well. I read from a post by Stormblood disabling hair growth can be achieved with the THURISAZ rune, and it works in reverse as well. I would use UR or Mars though. Be sure to program the energy in such a way that it will manifest what you want and does not dissipate or go to wrong avenues.

Thank you very much Henu

NinRick said:
A beard or hair on your chest don’t make you more of a man.
Did anyone say that? No. So stop trying to act like someone wanting to have more masculine physical features is a negative thing.

It could be your genes tho. I don't know how old are you but to give you an example I know people that only started to grow hair everywhere during their 20s. And why would you want hair on your back tho?

Hair growth in both men and women is caused by hormones called androgens as I know, and while having hair on your back does not indicate a health problem as most people know, I think you would go on the other extreme with these hormones if you have it, so you should try to keep them balanced.

Henu the Great brought some useful information, so try to use Mars' energies or mantra or the rune he mentioned, and making sure you have a good affirmation which implies these hormones and the word "balanced" as well as the statement "in the healthiest and most beneficial way for myself". And if you're young tho, even if you're 20, I may suggest you wait as your hair will eventually grow on its own.

Think about whether you'll look better without chest hair or with chest hair. Most of the models are totally hairless. The way to know this is to get ripped first. For example, look at this guy
lean-and-strong-body.jpg

It doesn't matter if you're blonde or not. When you're ripped, you look good without any chest hair.

And if after getting ripped ,you show a strong jawline then that works in your favor not against. There are a lot of guys hiding their weak jawlines behind a beard.

Jack said:
Think about whether you'll look better without chest hair or with chest hair. Most of the models are totally hairless. The way to know this is to get ripped first. For example, look at this guy
lean-and-strong-body.jpg

It doesn't matter if you're blonde or not. When you're ripped, you look good without any chest hair.

And if after getting ripped ,you show a strong jawline then that works in your favor not against. There are a lot of guys hiding their weak jawlines behind a beard.

Yes thank you. This makes me want to go to the gym again. I once looked like this when i was about 17 years old, i was doing kickboxing as a sport but i later started using drugs and lost most of my muscles,but i still want a little bit of chest hair tho. And a decent beard with a deep voice.

GD. said:
It could be your genes tho. I don't know how old are you but to give you an example I know people that only started to grow hair everywhere during their 20s. And why would you want hair on your back tho?

Hair growth in both men and women is caused by hormones called androgens as I know, and while having hair on your back does not indicate a health problem as most people know, I think you would go on the other extreme with these hormones if you have it, so you should try to keep them balanced.

Henu the Great brought some useful information, so try to use Mars' energies or mantra or the rune he mentioned, and making sure you have a good affirmation which implies these hormones and the word "balanced" as well as the statement "in the healthiest and most beneficial way for myself". And if you're young tho, even if you're 20, I may suggest you wait as your hair will eventually grow on its own.

Im in my mid 20s now

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
NinRick said:
Did anyone say that? No. So stop trying to act like someone wanting to have more masculine physical features is a negative thing.
Did anyone say that? No. So stop trying to act like someone saying that hair doesn't make the man is saying that wanting more masculine physical features is a negative thing.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
NinRick said:
The lack of those things is not negative as well.

Jack said:
lean-and-strong-body.jpg

Yes thank you. This makes me want to go to the gym again. I once looked like this when i was about 17 years old, i was doing kickboxing as a sport but i later started using drugs and lost most of my muscles,but i still want a little bit of chest hair tho. And a decent beard with a deep voice.
A man who is capable of violence is extremely attractive to a large portion of women on a very primitive level.

'Ahimsa' was mistranslated by Gandhi as being Non - Violence. Ahimsa doesn't mean Non Violence. Ahimsa means the minimization of Violence to whatever that is necessary for the Greater good.

Violence for the sake of Dharma is not only necessary but is an obligation.

Jack said:
lean-and-strong-body.jpg

I love guys with little or not body hairs and beard lol I have too much hairs, I would love to have a bit less. Hating yourself won't help you advance, try to see this as a good thing.

What is your diet like? Are you consuming soy or other estrogenic foods?

Good facial hair comes almost entirely from age. There’s not many guys in their 20’s that can pull off or even grow a proper beard. Stubble is the best or if you have very sharp facial features clean shaven is the way to go.

Jack said:
lean-and-strong-body.jpg

Going to the gym doesn't get you ripped abs. It is more about what you eat. Also, the best way to develop your abdominal muscles is to work on developing a front lever, side lever and manna. Those can take a few years, if you don't rush like calisthenics apes. If you rush like them, you'll get damaged because of improper form. Other things that help with abs are hiking uphill and downhill, with steep inclination; hill sprints, stairs and, in general, using moving your body across inclined surfaces. What does not help: 100s of crunches and sit-ups. Your core is used for virtually any standing exercise, which is why it's the most important area to develop. Developing it also surrogately strengthens your manipura chakra. Boxing and kickboxing are great for shredding.

Regarding hair, biokinetic workings like healing workings take the most energy of all workings. Is there really a specific, strong, deep-seated necessity to justify the energy investment necessary for body modification? If not, do not waste your energy and wait until we've won the war. If there is, go deeper and fix instead your insecurities related to your lack of body hair. Fixing those hang-ups, will help you in all endeavours while simply working on the symptom will just make your issues manifest in other form.

Also, almost nobody has back hair and almost nobody even likes back hair, differently from chest hair which are quite popular in many crowds. Depending on your age, you may still have a chance for your energies to manifest in hair growth and for that manifestation to consolidate. In general, one should make sure they are energies are manifesting properly to prevent wrong manifestations from consolidating. Not everything that manifests in your body or in your life in general is positive or healthy. For example, one should ideally work to rectify the imbalances that cause illnesses to manifest. Things like cancer or chronic issues like thyroid issues. Just like there are negative manifestations, there are also neutral manifestations and instances where the energy is best to be redirected for more positive manifestations than the neutral ones, before the latter consolidate. It's a bit difficult to explain without specific examples.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:
lean-and-strong-body.jpg

Going to the gym doesn't get you ripped abs. It is more about what you eat. Also, the best way to develop your abdominal muscles is to work on developing a front lever, side lever and manna. Those can take a few years, if you don't rush like calisthenics apes. If you rush like them, you'll get damaged because of improper form. Other things that help with abs are hiking uphill and downhill, with steep inclination; hill sprints, stairs and, in general, using moving your body across inclined surfaces. What does not help: 100s of crunches and sit-ups. Your core is used for virtually any standing exercise, which is why it's the most important area to develop. Developing it also surrogately strengthens your manipura chakra. Boxing and kickboxing are great for shredding.

Regarding hair, biokinetic workings like healing workings take the most energy of all workings. Is there really a specific, strong, deep-seated necessity to justify the energy investment necessary for body modification? If not, do not waste your energy and wait until we've won the war. If there is, go deeper and fix instead your insecurities related to your lack of body hair. Fixing those hang-ups, will help you in all endeavours while simply working on the symptom will just make your issues manifest in other form.

Also, almost nobody has back hair and almost nobody even likes back hair, differently from chest hair which are quite popular in many crowds. Depending on your age, you may still have a chance for your energies to manifest in hair growth and for that manifestation to consolidate. In general, one should make sure they are energies are manifesting properly to prevent wrong manifestations from consolidating. Not everything that manifests in your body or in your life in general is positive or healthy. For example, one should ideally work to rectify the imbalances that cause illnesses to manifest. Things like cancer or chronic issues like thyroid issues. Just like there are negative manifestations, there are also neutral manifestations and instances where the energy is best to be redirected for more positive manifestations than the neutral ones, before the latter consolidate. It's a bit difficult to explain without specific examples.

you have a point i doent need to grow chest hair. There are way more important things now to do and even if i tried i think i would not be able to do it because im not well trained in magic yet anyway. I have natural abs but they are not well ripped. I always thought crunches and situps were the way to get them.
What should i eat ? I love hiking so maby i will do that aswel.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:
lean-and-strong-body.jpg

My beard looks really bad and it literally only grows on my chin and above my lip. That would be more important than the chest hair.

Jack said:
Jack said:
lean-and-strong-body.jpg

A man who is capable of violence is extremely attractive to a large portion of women on a very primitive level.

'Ahimsa' was mistranslated by Gandhi as being Non - Violence. Ahimsa doesn't mean Non Violence. Ahimsa means the minimization of Violence to whatever that is necessary for the Greater good.

Violence for the sake of Dharma is not only necessary but is an obligation.

I am very good at violence when it comes to defending myself. I am very fast and a pack a devastating left hook and right upper cut especially to a christian who physically wants to hurt me. I am not so good at fighting on the ground in akward positions tho. But overall im not a violent person im very humble and it takes a lot to provoke me to fight .

Henu the Great said:
Do you know a way to slow down body hair growth using magic? laser hair removal is not accessible to me at the moment

luis said:
Jack said:
lean-and-strong-body.jpg

I love guys with little or not body hairs and beard lol I have too much hairs, I would love to have a bit less. Hating yourself won't help you advance, try to see this as a good thing.
thank you no im not hating myself,i love myself very much.

Meteor said:
MrIntrepid said:
NinRick said:

I think chest hair is kinda gross, but I don't kink shame.

In my opinion chest hair looks more feral whereas a beard is befitting of a captain and a moustache of a commander or artist; I like all of those personally. They each have a different appeal, so it makes sense to only like some of them, or none at all if none of those appeal to you.

I understand that not everyone likes the wild look associated with chest hair, and it generally tends to look best on guys who are muscular with a wide frame, while looking out of place on men who are more on the lean and slender side, as there it might contrast too heavily with their otherwise refined appearance and it just starts to look dirty. But if you're into manly men, then chest hair can be a great addition to make a guy look extra rough. Then just contrast that with a kind and gentle personality and it's perfect, although I think I'm going on a bit of a tangent here.

Anyway, I hope the way I put it helps you understand the appeal a bit, even if you don't see it the same way.
i understand what you are saying. I always have to shave because my beard does not look nice.
It looks like a patch of dirty grass on my face.

Meteor said:
MrIntrepid said:
NinRick said:

In my opinion chest hair looks more feral whereas a beard is befitting of a captain and a moustache of a commander or artist; I like all of those personally. They each have a different appeal, so it makes sense to only like some of them, or none at all if none of those appeal to you.

I understand that not everyone likes the wild look associated with chest hair, and it generally tends to look best on guys who are muscular with a wide frame, while looking out of place on men who are more on the lean and slender side, as there it might contrast too heavily with their otherwise refined appearance and it just starts to look dirty. But if you're into manly men, then chest hair can be a great addition to make a guy look extra rough. Then just contrast that with a kind and gentle personality and it's perfect, although I think I'm going on a bit of a tangent here.

Anyway, I hope the way I put it helps you understand the appeal a bit, even if you don't see it the same way.

I'd never hold someone's preferences against them, I just prefer men of the more feminine variety myself and those hopefully don't come with chest hair. I get the appeal though.

Aquarius said:
Did anyone say that? No. So stop trying to act like someone saying that hair doesn't make the man is saying that wanting more masculine physical features is a negative thing.
It was implied. Sorry but every time I see ninrick make a little comment like that it makes me want to snap.

MrIntrepid said:
Meteor said:
MrIntrepid said:

I'd never hold someone's preferences against them, I just prefer men of the more feminine variety myself and those hopefully don't come with chest hair. I get the appeal though.

I have met men who are very attractive that have chest hair. I myself love women the most but i also get attracted to men who are beautiful and kind but also hard as a rock. Take southern white gentile for example i love that guy and also gay friends are the best. They really care and give caring advise like you. If i wanted a strict straight man as a friend that would be Aquarius.

Hp Hooded Cobra i have no words for because i never met someone like him and its uncharted territory for me.

My dad use to beat me when i was young for likeing men. I am now older and i understand its natural thanx to Joy of Satan.

Meteor said:
It must be a bit of dilemma, wanting facial hair but also wanting to shave it because it doesn't look very good.
I wonder if the amount of facial hair is just a matter of how much testosterone someone has or if there's other factors too like genetics. Perhaps there are natural ways to raise the levels of testosterone?
He's still young. When I initially replied I forgot how young he still is. Me in the same age was having the excact same issue. Now, I have to shave constantly, and not only face because I like the aesthetics and comfortability of no hair better. So, in time, he'll get more hair growth. If not, then magic can change that for sure.

MrIntrepid said:
Meteor said:

I'd never hold someone's preferences against them, I just prefer men of the more feminine variety myself and those hopefully don't come with chest hair. I get the appeal though, as well as highly entertaining sometimes.

I have met men who are very attractive that have chest hair. I myself love women the most but i also get attracted to men who are beautiful and kind but also hard as a rock. Take southern white gentile for example i love that guy and also gay friends are the best. They really care and give caring advise like you. If i wanted a strict straight man as a friend that would be Aquarius.

Hp Hooded Cobra i have no words for because i never met someone like him and its uncharted territory for me.

My dad use to beat me when i was young for likeing men. I am now older and i understand its natural thanx to Joy of Satan.

I get that. My father once threatened to kill me if he ever found out I were homosexual, though we get along a lot better now. Not that he knows of my sexuality, that's my business.

And I'm gonna avoid judging anyone's attractiveness on the forum since I'm pretty sure most of the JoS is Arya and I'm not, so that'd be awkward for me. SWG's unrelenting bluntness is admirable though.

The shift of society preferring lots of body hair to not was entirely due to Hollywood and other forms of media. Way back in those days every star like Burt Reynolds had a bear chest that everyone else wanted to emulate. Now all of the models are completely shaved everywhere. I’ll keep the body hair but occasionally shave the face because I don’t have a mustache that is thick and connects to the beard, but clean shaven makes me look too much younger.

also gay friends are the best. They really care and give caring advise like you.

I don't know where you found those. In Europe, North America and Oceania most gay people appear very vain, shallow, selfish and carefree. About half of them acts tolerant, but doesn't understand acceptance in the very least. It's just the cultural marxist version "I say I care about you to your face, I say I care about you to other people, but my actions, thoughts and feelings totally contradict my words." It's part of the cultural marxist programme of the enemy that has made each generation more superficial than the previous one in thoughts, feelings and bonds. Everything. In general, Millennials and Zoomer are the most affected by this brainwashing, being the last product. Generation "Alpha" (which should actually be called Beta or even Omega lol) is being brought up even more with this cancer in all of their bodies. I wish the enemy defeated as soon as possible, so we can move on to exterminate this cancer that is affecting generational souls as a whole and later generations can be brought up in a healthy environment.

You must have a pretty amazing chart if you actually have caring friends. A reminder that a friend is a quasi-familial type of bond, not a glorified acquaintance like many people are deluded into thinking nowadays. It just goes to show much things have changed even since WW2, let alone Egyptian times.

Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:
It must be a bit of dilemma, wanting facial hair but also wanting to shave it because it doesn't look very good.
I wonder if the amount of facial hair is just a matter of how much testosterone someone has or if there's other factors too like genetics. Perhaps there are natural ways to raise the levels of testosterone?
He's still young. When I initially replied I forgot how young he still is. Me in the same age was having the excact same issue. Now, I have to shave constantly, and not only face because I like the aesthetics and comfortability of no hair better. So, in time, he'll get more hair growth. If not, then magic can change that for sure.

I'm cursed with rough beard and very sensitive skin since I was 14 -.-" Lucky you guys that can afford to shave daily or every other day without it being problematic.

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:

I'm cursed with rough beard and very sensitive skin since I was 14 -.-" Lucky you guys that can afford to shave daily or every other day without it being problematic.

For delicate skin, an electric shaver is ideal. A conventional shaver, when it cuts the hairs, also cuts a thick layer of skin along with them. This doesn't happen with a hair clipper, which leaves a little bit of beard behind, nor with an electric shaver, which cuts the beard completely through to the skin. Finally, you can use a mild soap to wash your face.

Master said:
Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:

For delicate skin, an electric shaver is ideal. A conventional shaver, when it cuts the hairs, also cuts a thick layer of skin along with them. This doesn't happen with a hair clipper, which leaves a little bit of beard behind, nor with an electric shaver, which cuts the beard completely through to the skin. Finally, you can use a mild soap to wash your face.

If it was "cutting a thick layer of skin" on the face, no one would shear their beards off since it would be one pool of blood.
There are special bandaids for the face for this reason. The skin there is delicate and not as thick as the palm of your hand or on your feet.

Could also be an overreaction to the product you use to shear with though.

I was also told that if you shear regurlarly the hairs will start to grow faster, meaning youll have to shear more often. Not sure how accurate this is though.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Master said:
Stormblood said:

If it was "cutting a thick layer of skin" on the face, no one would shear their beards off since it would be one pool of blood.
There are special bandaids for the face for this reason. The skin there is delicate and not as thick as the palm of your hand or on your feet.

Could also be an overreaction to the product you use to shear with though.

I was also told that if you shear regurlarly the hairs will start to grow faster, meaning youll have to shear more often. Not sure how accurate this is though.

I meant, a thin layer of skin, not a thick layer. I have personally noticed that the manual shaver, along with the hairs also cuts something else but I was not very accurate above. Thank you for correcting me.

However, in the case of sensitive and delicate facial skin, the below is enough to cause redness, dermatitis and other annoyances that are completely avoidable with an electric shaver.

The blade in fact, passing over the skin, stimulates cell turnover by removing the outer layers, the "dead" cells, responsible for graying. In addition, it promotes blood circulation in the superficial capillaries, restoring elasticity and tone.

I think the belief that hair grows more often if cut more often is wrong, because hair has its own growth cycle and lifespan.

Maybe it looks that way to people because they focus on them too much, and as soon as they grow a little bit, it looks like they've grown fast.

Hair life cycle

Our hair follows a specific growth cycle by going through three main phases:

Anagen Phase: the actual hair growth phase, in which the hair bulb produces the hair fiber;

Catagen phase: during this phase the follicle begins to lift off the scalp and the hair prepares to fall out;

Telogen phase: it corresponds to the period in which the old hair falls out and the new ones have yet to start growing back.

Obviously, each hair goes through these three phases at different times and this is the reason why we never observe the formation of bald patches.

The Anagen Phase is the longest phase of the hair's life cycle and it is the length of this phase that determines the length of our hair.

The hair growth phase can last from 1 year up to 10 years.

This period of time can be different for each individual because the duration of the Anagen Phase is determined solely by genetics and cannot be influenced by external factors such as haircut.

However, averaging out, for most people the hair growth phase ranges from 3 to 5 years.

Normal growth corresponds to an elongation of about 0.3-0.5 mm per day.

Master said:
The blade in fact, passing over the skin, stimulates cell turnover by removing the outer layers, the "dead" cells, responsible for graying. In addition, it promotes blood circulation in the superficial capillaries, restoring elasticity and tone.

I think the belief that hair grows more often if cut more often is wrong, because hair has its own growth cycle and lifespan.

Maybe it looks that way to people because they focus on them too much, and as soon as they grow a little bit, it looks like they've grown fast.

Hair life cycle

Our hair follows a specific growth cycle by going through three main phases:

Anagen Phase: the actual hair growth phase, in which the hair bulb produces the hair fiber;

Catagen phase: during this phase the follicle begins to lift off the scalp and the hair prepares to fall out;

Telogen phase: it corresponds to the period in which the old hair falls out and the new ones have yet to start growing back.

Obviously, each hair goes through these three phases at different times and this is the reason why we never observe the formation of bald patches.

The Anagen Phase is the longest phase of the hair's life cycle and it is the length of this phase that determines the length of our hair.

The hair growth phase can last from 1 year up to 10 years.

This period of time can be different for each individual because the duration of the Anagen Phase is determined solely by genetics and cannot be influenced by external factors such as haircut.

However, averaging out, for most people the hair growth phase ranges from 3 to 5 years.

Normal growth corresponds to an elongation of about 0.3-0.5 mm per day.

Actually it is said that massaging the scalp to stimulate bloodflow would help in growing better and longer hair or something along those lines.
I don't think that stimulated bloodflow is that bad in itself.

Master said:
Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:

Using that is not satisfying enough for me. I use a safety razor, which gives me the least amount of issues and also does the best job in ensuring the standard of shaving I like. The only big issue is that it's very slow: can't definitely shave in 1-2 minutes without risking to slash my face all over.

Stormblood said:
Henu the Great said:
Meteor said:

Me too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I simply don't shave for this reason. I use a trimmer to style my beard but that's it. I didn't like sharp objects in general.

Stormblood said:
Master said:
Stormblood said:

Using that is not satisfying enough for me. I use a safety razor, which gives me the least amount of issues and also does the best job in ensuring the standard of shaving I like. The only big issue is that it's very slow: can't definitely shave in 1-2 minutes without risking to slash my face all over.

Of course, it also depends on one's taste and needs. I prefer the electric razor.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back