Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Purification

Jack The GOOD guy

So people who are already race mixed , I don't think much can be done for them. But the kids, what about their kids. Is there some way of purification of the race that could make our kids of pure race ?
Is genetic modification of genes through science the way ? Now we can genetically modify organisms. So in future perhaps we could genetically modify our offspring to be of pure race and then take it from there.
If not what's the way ?

How easy is it to un-bake a cake, un-mix the ingredients, and get the original, pure bits and pieces back?

The difference between a cake and a Person is that the Person is important and has a Soul. I was of the opinion that a mixed-Race Person should breed into their preferred Race where they feel more of that Race, but it would be much better and quicker to do meditating on their Soul, towards the side where they feel more (they can also use meditations to discover which Race), then continue that in their next life or lives, depending on how long it must take. I didn't consider that the Souls of the Children would still be contaminated with mixed-Race parts, which would then have to be fixed. It might be harsh, but it's harsher; disgusting; disrespectful; selfish; careless... to have mixed-Race Babies.

I think Spirituality is stronger than Physicality. We can use tiny tweezers in medical science to pick out all of the individual pieces of DNA and genes and chromosomes to make a Person more fuller in a Race, but meditations would work better. There comes (rather, has come) a time when people need to stop pissing about and just do things which are helpful. "Doctor, it hurts when I do this." What did the doctor reply? :roll:

Jack The GOOD guy said:
So people who are already race mixed , I don't think much can be done for them. But the kids, what about their kids. Is there some way of purification of the race that could make our kids of pure race ?
Is genetic modification of genes through science the way ? Now we can genetically modify organisms. So in future perhaps we could genetically modify our offspring to be of pure race and then take it from there.
If not what's the way ?

Magnum Opus fixes this, I think merkaba does that too.

There are more important stuff to worry about. When we win, everything will be fixed.

You're either white black or asian as one race will be dominant and that is that. Only the gods can be considered purely human (white,black or asian) any ways so you just need to keep meditating until you get there. The Gods are not all one shade of white, some darker and some whiter and I'm only talking of the white gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back