Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why were the JoS forums shut down?

HauptSturm

I feel like I was directly responsible for the shut down of the JoS forums. Early in the day of the eclipse, I had made topics about the JoS rituals on 4chan's pol and x. A couple hours later the forums were down. I can post pictures of all posts from the 4chan website if needed, I took screenshots. I know Mageson had made it clear not to post links to 4chan on the JoS forums but it was not clear for me to post links to JoS on 4chan. Now I must ask, was I responsible for the shutdown (I didn't link to the JoS wesbite or the JoS forums, just the text of the ritual itself) and should I refrain from posting about the JoS on 4chan boards from now on?

I support posting our material on 4Chan. But I don't support links to the Chan board simply because anyone can post anything there and its a question of issues that might arise from trolls trying to post links to all kinds of trash. Not sincere members but its better to have a policy of this discipline in the know.

The enemy monitors our forums on their own. Many times in the past have they tried to take our excellent forums down due to the RTR's and they will and must always fail.

I try to always post in spots where the general population will see ( not the Power that be ), whether that is a person, group, institution, world and national leaders, etc.
Always posting in places where the mass population will see it ensures that the world will get it BEFORE they shut down the internet,,, websites, groups and such.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back