Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hiphop nigger music

One Wire Phenomenon

No im not trolling lets call it what it is.

So i just met this 16 year old. He came out of rehab and my mom wants me to be his friend and support him. He seems to be a very good kid but he listens to the brutal rap anti white music. I personally fucking hate that music because it was that that got me into drugs when i was his age aswel. He is a white guy and i hate to see young teenagers go through what i did.

They are the super rich type and im not sure how i can help him stop listening to that crap. Is there any advice someone can maby give me.

He also dresses like a Nigger if you know what i mean.

No im not hateing blacks. Because a true black does not rap about fucking white women and killing crackers.

One Wire Phenomenon said:

So i just met this 16 year old. He came out of rehab and my mom wants me to be his friend and support him. He seems to be a very good kid but he listens to the brutal rap anti white music. I personally fucking hate that music because it was that that got me into drugs when i was his age aswel. He is a white guy and i hate to see young teenagers go through what i did.

They are the super rich type and im not sure how i can help him stop listening to that crap. Is there any advice someone can maby give me.

No im not hateing blacks. Because a true black does not rap about fucking white women and killing crackers.

It's okay, we're not going to hate you because you typed the word "nigger." To be totally honest with you I find the use of the word comedic no matter who says it, mostly because of how offended people get over nothing. Anyway, I listen to a lot of music, rap included.

I am black, which I only bring it up because I want to make it more clear whose perspective you're getting in this message.

Music is art and all art really is, is self expression. Most of these rappers are taught that "whitey" is the cause of all their trouble so they put that pain into their music. Some of them actually believe what they write in those songs, but a lot of them exaggerate because the dramatic stuff sells better. Those who push drugs in their music are doing it for one of three reasons:

• They use drugs to make a living on the street, which is obviously immoral, then they write about it.

• They don't even touch the stuff but it sells records. For example, Cardi B doesn't believe half the shit she sings about and is smarter than she lets on to the point that she doesn't even let her own daughter listen to her music. It's just about making money.

• They have no idea why they're doing it but their (((Jewish))) manager told them to sing about it, so they do. Or they're a jew, like Drake.

It's not just drugs either, as most of modern rap boils down to people doing whatever they can to get their trash mainstream so they can make money off of it. The effect it has on those it impacts is not something I condone or enjoy, but most of these rappers are either puppets or misled. They're all doing it for the money though, thus it is all still inexcusable.

However, it's not just rap that suffers from these problems. All modern music does. One of the best examples I can think of is the song 'Rehab' by Amy Winehouse, who was a full on jewess. It's definitely not rap but it's definitely harmful to anyone who listens to it and is made to fall in line with what Amy's line of thinking was at the time, right before she died of an overdose.

Just like how there's better than Amy out there, there is definitely better rap than whatever garbage it is that you're referring to.

Anyway, now that I'm done defending an entire genre of music, I understand what you're saying about it being bad for the kid. Music has never really affected me like that but I'm familiar with what it feels like to have your head fucked up in various different ways, not very pleasant. I don't know if you'll be able to talk to him without coming off like you're trying to change him, which might make him more resistant. This isn't even me doubting you, more that he's sixteen and most sixteen year olds think they know best about everything.

If he's stuck in his ways you're going to have a hard time unless you resort to magickal manipulation. If that's a road you want to go down then it's up to you as I see nothing immoral about giving someone a gentle nudge toward the right path. You don't want to come off as authoritative because he might just stop listening altogether so just take it easy and probably don't even bring up the type of music he listens to for a while.

The absolute most important thing is not to come off as judgmental. You've been through this before so you're better equipped than most to deal with this already. Share your experiences with him bit by bit so he understands that he's not alone in what he's going through, then try to convince him that if he doesn't change his habits he's not going to get any better. Ideally he'd start meditating so he could stay off the filth but suggesting stuff like that might expose yourself. Safer alternatives would be bringing up the possibility of a martial arts class or some other sport. If you can't get him to start strengthening his mind and resolve then getting him to stop listening to that music will have solved only part of the problem.

Easier said than done, but displaying empathy for his condition to get him to see you're on his side should be priority. After that you can try to ease him away from stuff like that garbage anti-white rap. If all of that goes smoothly then try to get him invested in better ways to spend his time so he doesn't fall back into old habits. This might also seem controlling but if he has other kids he hangs out with that encourage him to be an idiot then it might be worth asking about them too. It sounds like his mom wants you to be a better influence in his life than what he's used to anyway.

You're 26, you decide who to be friends with, not your mother.

You become what you consume, the more he listens to this musik, the more he will act like it.
The gangster music was originally invented by a jew:

"All the gangster rap acts where put together by Mossad connected Jews. And this was then promoted as the new dominate culture for the Black individual. The only solution Blacks are given to solve the problems of their community is then Jewish Communism which ruined them. And this all ties into Christianity and the Jewish curses on the Black soul and manifests to destroy the Black race." Mageson666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21005&p=91232&hilit=gangster+rap#p91232

I guess his friends do also listen to this musik, do drugs. You could take him to some sport activities, with other people so he can meet better friends.

MrIntrepid said:

It's okay, we're not going to hate you because you typed the word "nigger." To be totally honest with you I find the use of the word comedic no matter who says it, mostly because of how offended people get over nothing. Anyway, I listen to a lot of music, rap included.

I am black, which I only bring it up because I want to make it more clear whose perspective you're getting in this message.

Music is art and all art really is, is self expression. Most of these rappers are taught that "whitey" is the cause of all their trouble so they put that pain into their music. Some of them actually believe what they write in those songs, but a lot of them exaggerate because the dramatic stuff sells better. Those who push drugs in their music are doing it for one of three reasons:

• They use drugs to make a living on the street, which is obviously immoral, then they write about it.

• They don't even touch the stuff but it sells records. For example, Cardi B doesn't believe half the shit she sings about and is smarter than she lets on to the point that she doesn't even let her own daughter listen to her music. It's just about making money.

• They have no idea why they're doing it but their (((Jewish))) manager told them to sing about it, so they do. Or they're a jew, like Drake.

It's not just drugs either, as most of modern rap boils down to people doing whatever they can to get their trash mainstream so they can make money off of it. The effect it has on those it impacts is not something I condone or enjoy, but most of these rappers are either puppets or misled. They're all doing it for the money though, thus it is all still inexcusable.

However, it's not just rap that suffers from these problems. All modern music does. One of the best examples I can think of is the song 'Rehab' by Amy Winehouse, who was a full on jewess. It's definitely not rap but it's definitely harmful to anyone who listens to it and is made to fall in line with what Amy's line of thinking was at the time, right before she died of an overdose.

Just like how there's better than Amy out there, there is definitely better rap than whatever garbage it is that you're referring to.

Anyway, now that I'm done defending an entire genre of music, I understand what you're saying about it being bad for the kid. Music has never really affected me like that but I'm familiar with what it feels like to have your head fucked up in various different ways, not very pleasant. I don't know if you'll be able to talk to him without coming off like you're trying to change him, which might make him more resistant. This isn't even me doubting you, more that he's sixteen and most sixteen year olds think they know best about everything.

If he's stuck in his ways you're going to have a hard time unless you resort to magickal manipulation. If that's a road you want to go down then it's up to you as I see nothing immoral about giving someone a gentle nudge toward the right path. You don't want to come off as authoritative because he might just stop listening altogether so just take it easy and probably don't even bring up the type of music he listens to for a while.

The absolute most important thing is not to come off as judgmental. You've been through this before so you're better equipped than most to deal with this already. Share your experiences with him bit by bit so he understands that he's not alone in what he's going through, then try to convince him that if he doesn't change his habits he's not going to get any better. Ideally he'd start meditating so he could stay off the filth but suggesting stuff like that might expose yourself. Safer alternatives would be bringing up the possibility of a martial arts class or some other sport. If you can't get him to start strengthening his mind and resolve then getting him to stop listening to that music will have solved only part of the problem.

Easier said than done, but displaying empathy for his condition to get him to see you're on his side should be priority. After that you can try to ease him away from stuff like that garbage anti-white rap. If all of that goes smoothly then try to get him invested in better ways to spend his time so he doesn't fall back into old habits. This might also seem controlling but if he has other kids he hangs out with that encourage him to be an idiot then it might be worth asking about them too. It sounds like his mom wants you to be a better influence in his life than what he's used to anyway.

Rap like everything else isn't 100 percent bad all the time. You can see it's power over people with what you speak. Imagine more positive or even Satanic lyrics and ideas.

I would suggest maybe better termonology. This isn't really black music it's Jewish music your talking about and the dress isn't really the way black people are it's Jewish promoted way of doing things.

Your goal should be instead presenting something alternative that is better for him or getting him to realize everything you said. Rich "white looking" often btw Jews making money off the backs of others being a weak pussy to the Jews and a slave. Bet he wouldn't like that at all. Get him to realize it he will stop.

Know it's hard but you can do this.

MrIntrepid said:

Sorry for the first quote i did type a long message to thank you but i doen't know what happened.

This is good advise so thank you very much.

slyscorpion said:
Rap like everything else isn't 100 percent bad all the time. You can see it's power over people with what you speak. Imagine more positive or even Satanic lyrics and ideas.

I would suggest maybe better termonology. This isn't really black music it's Jewish music your talking about and the dress isn't really the way black people are it's Jewish promoted way of doing things.

Your goal should be instead presenting something alternative that is better for him or getting him to realize everything you said. Rich "white looking" often btw Jews making money off the backs of others being a weak pussy to the Jews and a slave. Bet he wouldn't like that at all. Get him to realize it he will stop.

Know it's hard but you can do this.

Thank you Slyscorpion
🙂

Fuchs said:

You become what you consume, the more he listens to this musik, the more he will act like it.
The gangster music was originally invented by a jew:

"All the gangster rap acts where put together by Mossad connected Jews. And this was then promoted as the new dominate culture for the Black individual. The only solution Blacks are given to solve the problems of their community is then Jewish Communism which ruined them. And this all ties into Christianity and the Jewish curses on the Black soul and manifests to destroy the Black race." Mageson666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21005&p=91232&hilit=gangster+rap#p91232

I guess his friends do also listen to this musik, do drugs. You could take him to some sport activities, with other people so he can meet better friends.

Thank you Fuchs for sharing that link

The music labels ceos make deals for the prison industrial complex. More prisoners =$. A sad truth.

956GOD said:

The music labels ceos make deals for the prison industrial complex. More prisoners =$. A sad truth.

That's true here is more info on this that may be useful to Onewire:
http://court.rchp.com/history/racial-bias-in-mass-media/the-secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music-and-destroyed-a-generation/

This actually is about the farthest from the intended purpose of music you can get. I don't really doubt this info cause it is obvious that is the direction rap music went though make up your own mind about it and look into it more if you like.

slyscorpion said:
956GOD said:

That's true here is more info on this that may be useful to Onewire:
http://court.rchp.com/history/racial-bias-in-mass-media/the-secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music-and-destroyed-a-generation/

This actually is about the farthest from the intended purpose of music you can get. I don't really doubt this info cause it is obvious that is the direction rap music went though make up your own mind about it and look into it more if you like.

Slyscorpion this is really what i need. I will show him this.
Thank you very much

https://youtu.be/nqOSkfUw6Rw

The Hip-Hop pagan music,and lifestyle!

And! Soon comes the Satanic rapper!

I,am!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back