Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The struggle of same-sex activism in a LGBT world.

MrIntrepid

Unrelated to the topic at hand, I would first like to say thank you to everyone who's helped me since I've gotten back on the forum. I blame my unnoticed departure on some very nasty transits.

More to the point, lately I've just had something on my mind that I'm still unsure of. It's one of those things that bothers me but takes a backseat to what it is we're committed to accomplishing here. Any relationship or encounter which is not hetero-oriented is still seen as something which is strange or to be looked down on by many, with the majority of those who hold this antiquated opinion being those brainwashed by their favourite Abrahamic religion, while even some atheists think of such as unnatural.

It's not a point of contention for us here because as I've said and as I will reiterate, it takes a backseat to the bigger picture. I bring it up purely because I'm curious about how others may feel about this very specific issue, if anything at all. Members of the JoS are no strangers to putting on false faces and biting their tongues in order to preserve the illusion of compliance with the arbitrary rules and requirements of modern day (((Jewish society))), so who better to ask about it, right? Now, the crux of my dilemma:

Not all the places in even the Western World "tolerate" those who are difference in terms of sexual orientation. It is still very likely in less developed countries to be assaulted, murdered or otherwise be treated as less than human if one is found to be guilty of the crime of having a healthy relationship with another consenting adult. The absolute horror and disregard for all that is moral in the world, I know. Theatrics aside, unless one lives among more liberal company even the police are known to look the other way or put in less effort when investigating crimes against the so-called sexually deviant.

On one hand the clear abuse of an individual due to such pettiness is at best uncalled for and at worst, an egregious affront
to the human rights of someone who holds a different perspective or opinion than another. While on the other hand, I find it very difficult to go out of my way to defend these people when they so easily fall prey to the slippery slope deepening political organization known as the "LGBT". Putting myself out there on their behalf or even my own would quickly see my opinion conflated with that of their corrupted movement. In truth, part of me is totally desensitized to their suffering because I understand that their increasing influence is a problem for the same reason the xians having a lot of influence has been a problem for a while now.

Worse yet is that many of these people will still foolishly hold onto the belief in an (((Abrahamic God))) while supporting the LGBT. That being said, at least it would seem to be the case that in the developed world these people are far more likely to go against the religious institutions of the enemy, as can be witnessed in their current attitude on the Israel/Palestine conflict. I just wish it made sense for me to put my character on the line for that cause here, but despite my feelings on the matter I'm going to have to keep my mouth shut on the issue for a while. I'm not even necessarily bitter about it anymore, just irritated that it's even an issue in the first place.

MrIntrepid said:
. Any relationship or encounter which is not hetero-oriented is still seen as something which is strange or to be looked down on by many, with the majority of those who hold this antiquated opinion being those brainwashed by their favourite Abrahamic religion, while even some atheists think of such as unnatural.
After coming to terms with my bisexuality I am still pondering what the societal solution to the “homosexual question” should be.

Maybe I would would like to hold hands with a guy and not receive strange looks and other forms of ridicule, but at the same time I wonder is this a negative thing? Should young boys be seeing 2 males together and think that that is the normal way of doing things? I don’t think so. Same-sex relationships need to be accepted but not encouraged.

The “pride fags” as I’ll call them make this worse with their degenerate parades and rainbow flag waving, having to cram their sexuality down everyone’s throat which just makes the rest of us look bad and causes resentment towards them in the population. But then the enemy caused this with their centuries of persecution against the third sex.

I think the ancient-enlightened men had it figured out. Hetero by day, homo by night. There’s just some things sexual or otherwise that you should NOT be doing with your wife. It’s not even about marriage. Women are sacred and should be upheld, not used like whores, that’s what other men are for. Also I don’t think lesbianism is natural at all, a relationship NEEDS a man that’s in control involved wether it is MM or MF.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
MrIntrepid said:
. Any relationship or encounter which is not hetero-oriented is still seen as something which is strange or to be looked down on by many, with the majority of those who hold this antiquated opinion being those brainwashed by their favourite Abrahamic religion, while even some atheists think of such as unnatural.
After coming to terms with my bisexuality I am still pondering what the societal solution to the “homosexual question” should be.

Maybe I would would like to hold hands with a guy and not receive strange looks and other forms of ridicule, but at the same time I wonder is this a negative thing? Should young boys be seeing 2 males together and think that that is the normal way of doing things? I don’t think so. Same-sex relationships need to be accepted but not encouraged.

The “pride fags” as I’ll call them make this worse with their degenerate parades and rainbow flag waving, having to cram their sexuality down everyone’s throat which just makes the rest of us look bad and causes resentment towards them in the population. But then the enemy caused this with their centuries of persecution against the third sex.

I think the ancient-enlightened men had it figured out. Hetero by day, homo by night. There’s just some things sexual or otherwise that you should NOT be doing with your wife. It’s not even about marriage. Women are sacred and should be upheld, not used like whores, that’s what other men are for. Also I don’t think lesbianism is natural at all, a relationship NEEDS a man that’s in control involved wether it is MM or MF.
Homosexuality is natural, as is lesbianism. I don't get why you think it's a problem? perhaps you still have a lot of deprogramming from xianity to do. Get meditating and clean your soul, stop avoiding meditation.

MrIntrepid said:

I believe that homosexuals were looked up to in the ancient times and we're often seen as warriors and strong. That is the difference between today and the ancient times. Yes the Pride Fags. I am a bisexual more feminine man and I don't find anything offensive about that. They are taught to be weak and really pathetic and degenerate. Then from the other side society is programmed to believe that is what they are and that they are bad.

I was told by one of the Gods that I was a military commander in a past life that fits with the role I think they had. I mean I am in a hetero relationship right now but I am about equal one way or the other depending on the person who I could be attracted too. I do not feel shame about this but at the same time I never went around telling everyone what I liked sexually I am too shy for that anyways :lol: but I just don't get the point.

I went to a pride event once only to see what it was about and didn't even stay that long. I just didn't like it at all or feel comfortable with what was promoted. It to me looks like it has been turned into a mostly political thing. That to me is just dumb. They want to use this to promote certain politicians and political positions on things. In fact one time in 2012 elections I even saw there was a damn Checklist that was both handed out to people at such events and on websites in magizines etc at least in some places where it had the ballot and it went through in every single detail how to vote who to vote for what to say on propositions everything. That is if your LGBT friendly and don't hate gays they claimed.

That to me sounds like a control thing and desire to push liberal politics.

Not to mention they almost all don't care who they sleep with even Jews.

Not at all what homosexuals were in the ancient times. Strong proud warriors who had creativity and we're seen as more spiritually balanced in some way. I don't think it was hidden like today. They were seen as a blessing and even often it was seen as a blessing by the Gods to have one in their family. They often were invited to weddings to bless people. Seen as lucky I guess.

You sound like you still have some hang ups on this.

As someone who's bisexual myself but more attracted to males I often feel like I'm being forced to ignore half of myself and only focus on what society would be okay with seeing. I'm also more used to being around males because of my strict Catholic school upbringing. I've never even touched a woman in this life though, always have rejected all the girls who have approached me because it just doesn't feel right taking the easy way out, so to speak. In my opinion homosexual relationships between mentally sound, consenting adults shouldn't be looked at as unnatural at all, because they're not.

Men should be able to display affection for other men in public and the same goes for women. It's really only when things get inappropriate that judgment should be leveled against people, but 'inappropriate' can be difficult to gauge.

On another note, I'm going to steal the term 'pride fag.' It would be disingenuous of me to say I don't think men should be allowed to be overly effeminate (just no fucking ebonics, which I say as one of our black members) but the need to just be all the way out there making sure everyone knows exactly what you are at all times can be a bit much. The same goes for those stereotypical butch feminist types who want the entire world to know that they hate men.

MrIntrepid said:

I agree with you,you are the same as me.

slyscorpion said:
MrIntrepid said:

I believe that homosexuals were looked up to in the ancient times and we're often seen as warriors and strong. That is the difference between today and the ancient times. Yes the Pride Fags. I am a bisexual more feminine man and I don't find anything offensive about that. They are taught to be weak and really pathetic and degenerate. Then from the other side society is programmed to believe that is what they are and that they are bad.

I was told by one of the Gods that I was a military commander in a past life that fits with the role I think they had. I mean I am in a hetero relationship right now but I am about equal one way or the other depending on the person who I could be attracted too. I do not feel shame about this but at the same time I never went around telling everyone what I liked sexually I am too shy for that anyways :lol: but I just don't get the point.

I went to a pride event once only to see what it was about and didn't even stay that long. I just didn't like it at all or feel comfortable with what was promoted. It to me looks like it has been turned into a mostly political thing. That to me is just dumb. They want to use this to promote certain politicians and political positions on things. In fact one time in 2012 elections I even saw there was a damn Checklist that was both handed out to people at such events and on websites in magizines etc at least in some places where it had the ballot and it went through in every single detail how to vote who to vote for what to say on propositions everything. That is if your LGBT friendly and don't hate gays they claimed.

Not at all what homosexuals were in the ancient times. Strong proud warriors who had creativity and we're seen as more spiritually balanced in some way. I don't think it was hidden like today. They were seen as a blessing and even often it was seen as a blessing by the Gods to have one in their family. They often were invited to weddings to bless people. Seen as lucky I guess.

Gays being warriors was a meme from jake carlson. A gay could be anything, his sexuality doesn't determine his profession.
Let me tell you something that you might not like, it's much more plausible that its actually heterosexuals that were more "warrior" because compared to the homosexuals they had kids waiting their father to come back, and they had much more to fight for.

Meteor said:
Your perspective as a bisexual man is influencing your opinion here.
OBVIOUSLY. I’m just picking but it really did help me to understand these issues better in ways that I can’t put into words. It’s really like a new door and opportunity opened in my life.

In a society like that, there is no place for monogamous gays or lesbians, other than in a harem; and while I'm sure the bisexual man in charge of the harem wouldn't mind, that kind of relationship just really doesn't work well for everyone. Consider people with their Moon placed in Scorpio: "They want to merge fully with their lover/partner. They desire a soul-to-soul relationship. Superficial relationships do not interest these people." (source: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MOON.html). An arrangement like that would never fulfil them, as it's not possible to fully merge with someone who reserves parts of himself for others. To have casual sex or be a part of a harem, would go against the nature of such people, just like it would go against the nature of a woman who prefers other women to be in a relationship with a man if that's not what she wants.
I’m not sure why you perceived my post as a support of harems and general polygamy when no such thing was mentioned. Monogamy is a choice that everyone can make even in said society. You don’t have to engage in the sexual deviancy that is associated with gay men. My chart also gives me desire for Soul to Soul connections and not vapidness but I think you missed the point.

Aquarius said:
Homosexuality is natural, as is lesbianism. I don't get why you think it's a problem? perhaps you still have a lot of deprogramming from xianity to do. Get meditating and clean your soul, stop avoiding meditation.
The thought control officer has arrived and now I dismantle what you say. It’s always “you’re a stinky xtain poo poo head that needs to medutahate” instead of someone that just has their own opinion that may go against the JoS status-quo.

First I’ll start with the most primal reason. There is no FF relationships in nature. Why? Because they are impractical and are left completely vulnerable. What is the strong and empowered lesbian couple going to do when some thug tries to rob them and they don’t have mace or some other weapon?. Nothing. A man can fight back and stand a chance in a fist fight, even better odds with 2 men beating on someone! They are fresh meat for predators.

Now onto the physical and soul level. 2 women will never be able to satisfy each other. A penis being involved is MANDATORY for intercourse, that’s why they will use artificial rubber ones as their “privates” naturally crave being penetrated and receiving the male sperm because of how the ovaries function. The fingers and mouth are inadequate and a pathetic replacement because they could never do what the Johnson does. I’m trying be as not-vulgar as possible here.

2 women are also completely imbalanced. A legitimately masculine “stud” woman that can fill the male role is very very rare, much more rare than the typical homosexual man. This is why the lesbian relationship usually is a bad one and does not last. They are like children with no parents.

A man can be in control of and lead a woman.
A man can be in control of and lead a man.
2 women cannot control and lead each other.
Get over it.

slyscorpion said:
In what way?

The thought control officer has arrived and now I dismantle what you say. It’s always “you’re a stinky xtain poo poo head that needs to medutahate” instead of someone that just has their own opinion that may go against the JoS status-quo.
Your arguments don't dismantle anything. You have proved in no way why lesbianism is unnatural, nor why homosexuality is innatural. Just arguments that could "rationalise" why you would be right, but don't make you right. People's sex lives aren't for you to judge unless people are engaging in degenerate practices.
The JoS stance is the truth stance, you going against it and thinking that your opinion is valid is typical of a 17 years old who thinks he's the next new thing.
Also, tell me when you're 18 so I can stop using the 17yo card on you :lol:
Homosexuality is normal, lesbianism is normal, they both existed since time dawn, and a guy with xian hangups will not change that fact.

Meteor said:
Your perspective as a bisexual man is influencing your opinion here.
OBVIOUSLY. I’m just picking but it really did help me to understand these issues better in ways that I can’t put into words. It’s really like a new door and opportunity opened in my life.

In a society like that, there is no place for monogamous gays or lesbians, other than in a harem; and while I'm sure the bisexual man in charge of the harem wouldn't mind, that kind of relationship just really doesn't work well for everyone. Consider people with their Moon placed in Scorpio: "They want to merge fully with their lover/partner. They desire a soul-to-soul relationship. Superficial relationships do not interest these people." (source: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MOON.html). An arrangement like that would never fulfil them, as it's not possible to fully merge with someone who reserves parts of himself for others. To have casual sex or be a part of a harem, would go against the nature of such people, just like it would go against the nature of a woman who prefers other women to be in a relationship with a man if that's not what she wants.
I’m not sure why you perceived my post as a support of harems and general polygamy when no such thing was mentioned. Monogamy is a choice that everyone can make even in said society. You don’t have to engage in the sexual deviancy that is associated with gay men. My chart also gives me desire for Soul to Soul connections and not vapidness but I think you missed the point.

Aquarius said:

First I’ll start with the most primal reason. There is no FF relationships in nature. Why? Because they are impractical and are left completely vulnerable. What is the strong and empowered lesbian couple going to do when some thug tries to rob them and they don’t have mace or some other weapon?. Nothing. A man can fight back and stand a chance in a fist fight, even better odds with 2 men beating on someone! They are fresh meat for predators.

Now onto the physical and soul level. 2 women will never be able to satisfy each other. A penis being involved is MANDATORY for intercourse, that’s why they will use artificial rubber ones as their “privates” naturally crave being penetrated and receiving the male sperm because of how the ovaries function. The fingers and mouth are inadequate and a pathetic replacement because they could never do what the Johnson does. I’m trying be as not-vulgar as possible here.

2 women are also completely imbalanced. A legitimately masculine “stud” woman that can fill the male role is very very rare, much more rare than the typical homosexual man. This is why the lesbian relationship usually is a bad one and does not last. They are like children with no parents.

A man can be in control of and lead a woman.
A man can be in control of and lead a man.
2 women cannot control and lead each other.
Get over it.

slyscorpion said:
In what way?

I find that part about Lesbians sexist and hateful/demeaning of women. Not true at all. In what way do you have hang ups? It sounds like what they say in Church. That's what I mean.

slyscorpion said:
MrIntrepid said:
Ancient civilizations just thought we were normal people. We are different and we have other roles in society. Because we can't have kids we have more time to dedicate to our jobs, spirituality and so on. If we just would return to a more spiritual society, we would not get much hate. We just need to understand we have different roles in society, and they are all important in different ways.

you can be with another man just dont shove it in other peoples face like the pride parades its just about sex sex sex those parades are nothing to be proud of for any homosexual but anyway if i recall the pride flag had something to do with christardism in some way if i recall correctly man would be nice if a new flag was put it with the rod of mercury would probably piss of the reptile jews off but anyway being open about sex is a jewish thing you dont go out to someone an say hey hows your sex life that is something you probably would not bring up in a normal conversation not to mention the jews also attack lgbt marriages aswell their is many videos oh you should cheat on your spouse oh its only about sex ive seen most homosexuals act like that its sad really just like commies trying to attack hetrosexual relationships so to they try to destroy homosexual ones as well look at the torah (oy vey stoneses them goyims homosexuals to death cause our false jewish godses dont not like them)man how any homosexual can support them an their reptilian god because of that statement is just sad but anyway the reptiles do this because they lack the chakras to fell love bunch of psychopaths they are

hail satan
hail amon ra

The idea that simply being homosexual confers specific qualities of greatness or whatever, is just stupid. These are products of individual work, merits and focus. These things were written by really insecure homosexuals, who wanted to convince others of this, or that the moment one has homoerotic things, they suddenly somehow elevate or they become so much better than anyone else.

Personally the homosexuality of someone doesn't look to me like it confers anything special by itself. At all. From observation of quite a few great individuals here, and many others who are total crap, the similarities are not many.

In fact, many "present day" homosexuals, are easily sunk into the whole (((LGBTQAI++))) agenda, and do all sorts of decadent things, no different than people of other vocations. It's as if they are using this identity to justify all sorts of things that would otherwise be unjustifiable.

If the only people I ever came across were present day normie "LGBTQAI++" types, I would definitely not be fond of all these ideas, because it really feels like a yoke on other people at this point, similar to the one LGBT claims they had prior. It just goes in circles which is what the jews love to do to our civilizations.

A striking number of these people opt in for a very brainless lifestyle, which can have high chances of failure, no different than many others of other vocations today. Others have elaborated here on this. Yet this is forced down the throat as the "way to be gay" towards all people, which is rather oppressive to others. Even "GBLT" as a whole.

It's kind of emphasized by kike society to turn people into empty shells.

This is also why most people from here who are not like this and are deeper souls, do want to do nothing with these types. But then again this is because of who someone is, not merely their sexuality. Ancients assigned everything to the most fitting category, and people who don't have offspring can devote their lives elsewhere.

The average Satanist of non heterosexual vocation is far distant from the average "LGBT" person as a person who is not in anyway spiritually enlightened is different to a very enlightened one. Therefore we cannot draw lines of equality.

You are not the same as others simply because they are too part of a different sexual vocation.

As about enlightening the LGBT crowd, judging from reddit, many are still in the infantile age of consciousness and they will deny any input. You can show them Deuteronomy where the jews say they want to kill them all, and they will tell you Jesus or Jews are good, or that Jesus was a homosexual.

Their homosexuality has become a form of religion, not like a sexual vocation or inclination. Many are entirely self absorbed as if this was the ONLY part of their identity.

MrIntrepid said:

Reading randomly on the internet I fell on this article, which probably explains or at least shows something coming into light about this situation, ie, of heterosexual males or a different approach towards "homosexuality" without the prissy sissy morals and so on. I think many people here, from reading replies over the years, appear to fall on this category.

Disclaimer: I don't know if the author is a jew [probably not], but regardless they are showing an ongoing trend in the United States.

While I am not a specialist or sociologist, this explains how quite a few people perceive the subject here. :

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2021-03/uobc-wds032321.php

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
MrIntrepid said:

Reading randomly on the internet I fell on this article, which probably explains or at least shows something coming into light about this situation, ie, of heterosexual males or a different approach towards "homosexuality" without the prissy sissy morals and so on. I think many people here, from reading replies over the years, appear to fall on this category.

Disclaimer: I don't know if the author is a jew [probably not], but regardless they are showing an ongoing trend in the United States.

While I am not a specialist or sociologist, this explains how quite a few people perceive the subject here. :

That article is actually pretty accurate. Most of the men I know of who participate in this sort of behaviour aren't the ones anyone would suspect at first glance. They have regular jobs, do regular things, generally act like regular people and they prefer not to be loud about their bedroom encounters. When they see one of the more loud or feminine gays they denounce and disown in public, but more often than not have no problem with speaking to that same person in private.

It also highlights what to me seems to be the number one problem for bisexuals who want to have a normal family and raise their own children. Yes they don't mind getting married to a woman but those other feelings never really leave them. I just can't figure out if it's sexual immaturity symptomatic of having to live in the societies of today, failure to recognize that they're not monogamous or if those people would actually just be happier having decided on a long lasting connection with someone of the same sex instead.

I don't think that any sexual orientation makes someone special, to be clear. There's just a lot of confusion to be had when the most popular views on homosexuality are from the (((Abrahamic Intitutions))) and the cultist left's (((LGBT))). The most mature take I've heard is to just shut up about it. More important things to do than open up that can of worms, personally.

Meteor said:
In that case, I misunderstood what you meant by the following:
you were suggesting having at least one partner of each sex,
It depends on what you mean by “partner”. I’m not talking about having one full time wife and one full time husband. That’s absurd.

My thoughts are that these homo relationships will be basically friends with benefits. Nothing to do with actual polygamy but I will elaborate more.

The perfect same-sex relationship to me is one where the guy would be a best friend but more, and that’s what it will look like to those on the outside. Imagine a guy, or in your case a woman, that you are close with. You can do guy stuff with them like being gym partners, going hunting and other activities. Now imagine that you and said individual can also do real Guy Stuff together.

Now you’re probably thinking that this just sounds like it could be a husband and wife. Wrong. A platonic friendship with people of the same sex cannot be replaced with a male, or female. Especially in the case of men, we are more inclined to feel loyalty and care about those close to us even if they are just a friend. This is exactly the close friendship I’m describing, it just has more erotic things involved. What I described was a bit incoherent but I had a tough time putting these feelings into words and I hope you understand.

I also realize that I gave lesbians a point with what I just said about same-sex friendships being inreplicable with someone of the opposite sex. I’m such a genius I break my thought barriers with my own thoughts.

Also, since you said you think women need a man in a relationship, I assumed you meant you think lesbians should also have a male partner besides a female partner.
Actually I do believe this about lesbians. I just don’t see how they can ever be fulfilled sexually or otherwise. Even if they want an FF romantic relationship, they need a good stabbing from a man every now and then. Remember intercourse is a basic human need.

Aquarius said:
Your arguments don't dismantle anything. You have proved in no way why lesbianism is unnatural,nor why homosexuality is innatural.
Now you are conflating lesbian and homosexual which is very disingenuous and an attempt to twist my words.

Just arguments that could "rationalise" why you would be right, but don't make you right. People's sex lives aren't for you to judge unless people are engaging in degenerate practices.
I can judge whoever or whatever I like for any reason and if you disagree then that itself is a form of judgment which makes you a hypocrite. Let’s not play this game here.

The JoS stance is the truth stance, you going against it and thinking that your opinion is valid is typical of a 17 years old who thinks he's the next new thing.
Also, tell me when you're 18 so I can stop using the 17yo card on you :lol:
I’ve actually been 18 for months but thanks for the happy birthday pal.

lesbianism is normal, they both existed since time dawn.
Being a lesbian is normal is the same way that being a Vegan is normal. Yeah they have always existed but they are still nuts either way.

Vegans eat the “beyond meat” and other artificial animal products because their mind and body craves the nutrients from these natural foods and needs them to sustain. But since it is not the real deal it cannot satisfy and nurture properly. In the same way lesbians can use artificial penises but it will not satisfy and provide the benefits that the real deal will give them. Nope. Same thing with a hetero man using any other kind of toy. It will never be good enough.

People think I’m looking at this in a “god hates fags” way. Wrong. When I think of a lesbian relationship the thing that comes to mind is..emptiness. Unsatisfaction. You know everything that you DON’T want from a relationship.

slyscorpion said:
I find that part about Lesbians sexist and hateful/demeaning of women. Not true at all. In what way do you have hang ups? It sounds like what they say in Church. That's what I mean.
Again in what way? I am just advocating in favor of what’s best for women. That’s not hateful or sexist it’s actually the opposite. They also drink water and eat food in church, does that make me xtain 😳😳

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That piece is scarily accurate to what I just described. Meteor or anyone else that’s still unsure about what I’m describing read that article.

I’m glad that this is coming out. For centuries we had to read “man shall not lie with man, it is an abomination” and it was supplanted in our subconscious where it festered and has made most hetero men scared to death of their own sexuality and of the thought that they might have some attraction to men.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
MrIntrepid said:

This talks about married men buy this phenomenon is very prevalent in the MGTOW and incel community where they lure men into becoming homosexuals or 'bisexuals' just because they can't get a woman to have sex with them and feel hopeless. It's very sad.
http://www.renegadetribune.com/mgtows-obvious-end-goal/

Conservatives also are heavily involved in closeted homosexuality and are now trying to claim that everyone is a bisexual,
http://www.renegadetribune.com/dennis-prager-of-conservative-prager-u-claims-that-bisexuality-is-the-norm/

MrIntrepid said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That article is actually pretty accurate. Most of the men I know of who participate in this sort of behaviour aren't the ones anyone would suspect at first glance. They have regular jobs, do regular things, generally act like regular people and they prefer not to be loud about their bedroom encounters. When they see one of the more loud or feminine gays they denounce and disown in public, but more often than not have no problem with speaking to that same person in private.

It also highlights what to me seems to be the number one problem for bisexuals who want to have a normal family and raise their own children. Yes they don't mind getting married to a woman but those other feelings never really leave them. I just can't figure out if it's sexual immaturity symptomatic of having to live in the societies of today, failure to recognize that they're not monogamous or if those people would actually just be happier having decided on a long lasting connection with someone of the same sex instead.

I don't think that any sexual orientation makes someone special, to be clear. There's just a lot of confusion to be had when the most popular views on homosexuality are from the (((Abrahamic Intitutions))) and the cultist left's (((LGBT))). The most mature take I've heard is to just shut up about it. More important things to do than open up that can of worms, personally.
They are not bisexual. They are opting for men to have sex because they can't get sex from women. They are monogamous which is why they don't to have sex with other women (because they consider railing a feminine gay not cheating. ) This is just symptomatic of a culture that is obsessed with sex.

The desire for expansion is there in everyone. But this concept of obsession with sex is just that the soul is not aware of ways to differently channel this energy.

What are human beings aware of when thinking about expansion (which is when they feel happy) -sex,money,resources, material pleasure etc. What they aren't aware of is meditation where you can channel all this expansive energy. Sex is part of life but it shouldn't be obsessive compulsive to a person where it consumes you.

The desire for more and more is the soul trying to find an outlet which the material world can never provide.

Jack said:
Conservatives also are heavily involved in closeted homosexuality and are now trying to claim that everyone is a bisexual,
http://www.renegadetribune.com/dennis-prager-of-conservative-prager-u-claims-that-bisexuality-is-the-norm/
Lol prager-Jew. I wouldn’t go as far to say bisexuality is the norm but I certainly see it as a positive and beneficial thing for males, not negative. It’s also a lot different than mgtow which says all women are evil and are looking to take everything you’ve got, and they believe it simply because they were never able to properly leash one.

I also don’t begrudge any guy that thinks my view on this is strange or unfathomable because it’s something you will not ever understand unless you are a part of it. But like I said all of this should be kept very discreet for the sake of anti-degeneracy and preserving social fabric.

I also don’t begrudge any guy that thinks my view on this is strange or unfathomable because it’s something you will not ever understand unless you are a part of it. But like I said all of this should be kept very discreet for the sake of anti-degeneracy and preserving social fabric.
I tend to agree with some of the other members here that this idea of keeping it discreet seems to not make sense because it implies there’s something wrong with being bisexual, gay or lesbian. Which we know there isn’t and it’s totally natural. So for what purpose does it need to be kept secretive?

I’m a heterosexual male and the idea of two guys together doesn’t seem in the slightest bit weird or unnatural to me. In the past when people did find it disturbing, it was because of enemy programming. That’s changing now. It’s actually almost like we are having a backlash. I’ve been traveling a little bit in the last months (in America) and if you’re in a city it’s like you can’t go to the grocery store or walk down the street without seeing some fat guy with a full beard dressed in full drag claiming he’s a women. People don’t care anymore. In fact, you can be a unicorn if you want. No one cares.

From the outside looking in, it seems you still have hang ups. But I don’t know you so who knows. But you said you were struggling with coming to terms with your bisexuality and that implies there’s some embarrassment there. And even if you’ve accepted that you are bisexual, perhaps, you haven’t totally come to terms with your feelings of embarrassment over it and this causes your specific opinions on it? If that’s the case, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Trust me, you will definitely care about it way more than anyone else will. As I said, people claim to be unicorns these days and mythical creatures. No one says anything. You’re good to just be you out and the open and hold hands with your boyfriend or whatever.

Making it something that has to be a secret creates more problems. When people have to bottle things up, that’s when they go bats. That’s when they get crazy. Take a look at the amount of xian pedophiles out there. People must be free to be themselves, as long as they’re not hurting anyone and all things are consensual.

Jack said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This talks about married men buy this phenomenon is very prevalent in the MGTOW and incel community where they lure men into becoming homosexuals or 'bisexuals' just because they can't get a woman to have sex with them and feel hopeless. It's very sad.
http://www.renegadetribune.com/mgtows-obvious-end-goal/

I know, many of these are actually done on purpose. A lot of the anti-woman talk of the alt-right is not only negative, it has other undertones such as this.

Interesting overall to know, thanks for the links. I am always interested in these social phenomena.

Jack said:
Lol prager-Jew. I wouldn’t go as far to say bisexuality is the norm but I certainly see it as a positive and beneficial thing for males, not negative. It’s also a lot different than mgtow which says all women are evil and are looking to take everything you’ve got, and they believe it simply because they were never able to properly leash one.

I agree for the simple reason that seeing Homosexual intimacy before puberty might confuse teenagers who would have turned out to be normal Heterosexuals.

Meteor said:
Jack said:
Meteor said:
Is your bf a Satanist ? If not have you tried introducing him to our ideology ?

He is, I introduced him to it last year. I mentioned it before here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=230304#p230304
After I dedicated, being with someone who is without made me feel lonely because of the barriers it creates. Growing, advancing, and becoming immortal, those are things that I want and need to do together with someone I love. I've never been happier than I am since he dedicated and started working on his psychic talents; by now we're so deeply connected that we always understand what the other is thinking and feeling, which is very important to me in a relationship, and his energy feels as addictive to me as mine does to him.

Both of us already held a deep hatred towards the enemy programs before we found Satanism, but just that isn't enough. To be Satanists and advance together, that is the greatest joy for me. I can't fathom how a relationship without it would fulfil me anymore.

Why'd you ask, anyway?
Because where we're going, having a significant other who believes the same thing as you will make life much more tolerable.

Aquarius said:
slyscorpion said:

Gays being warriors was a meme from jake carlson. A gay could be anything, his sexuality doesn't determine his profession.
Let me tell you something that you might not like, it's much more plausible that its actually heterosexuals that were more "warrior" because compared to the homosexuals they had kids waiting their father to come back, and they had much more to fight for.

We are dying people. By 2050 there will be no white people. And what is important? Whether we can hold hands with a guy? We need our priorities set.

A feminine man is not suddenly a war general because he is homosexual. However there was truth to what Jake said. If you read about the Roman's, they encouraged the soldiers to have sex with one another to form strong relationships.

Not only do we have a duty to bring about white children, but we have the ability to raise them in truth. Just raise them Pagan. The meme of Satanism will never be accepted anywhere by anyone except those here and some extreme individuals. Maxine has said for years and years to tell everyone you are Pagan.

No one will think any different of you for raising a child to hail Bacchus, those that do, fuck em. When they are much older, you can explain the connection to Satan.

quote Being a lesbian is normal is the same way that being a Vegan is normal. Yeah they have always existed but they are still nuts either way. quote

I really believe that you have nothing to do with our purpose here on earth. You still have residual programming from the xian bullsh*t. I suggest you concentrate more on the state of your spiritual advancement, and less on someone's preferred type of genitals. Same sex relationships seem unnatural to you, but being with multiple women at the same time "pleasuring" you is considered normal.
Satan is not pleased to see we are picking apart others, especially if satanists here are in a same sex relationship or just exploring. Someone's sexual preference doesn't define them. You could be weak as a heterosexual, you could be weak as a homosexual.

Our true purpose is to restore the Mother Earth as it was many centuries ago. We need to make Earth a safe home for the return of our Kings and Queens. We need to advance spiritually and reach the true light that Satan has to offer. We are His own children, we can to things you can't even imagine. You should really meditate on your life right now. You might dismiss my words now, many have too. I speak only what I feel in my heart.

Hail Satan!
Hail Amon Ra!
Hail all Gods and Goddesses!

quote Being a lesbian is normal is the same way that being a Vegan is normal. Yeah they have always existed but they are still nuts either way. quote

I really believe that you have nothing to do with our purpose here on earth. You still have residual programming from the xian bullsh*t. I suggest you concentrate more on the state of your spiritual advancement, and less on someone's preferred type of genitals. Same sex relationships seem unnatural to you, but being with multiple women at the same time "pleasuring" you is considered normal.
Satan is not pleased to see we are picking apart others, especially if satanists here are in a same sex relationship or just exploring. Someone's sexual preference doesn't define them. You could be weak as a heterosexual, you could be weak as a homosexual.

Our true purpose is to restore the Mother Earth as it was many centuries ago. We need to make Earth a safe home for the return of our Kings and Queens. We need to advance spiritually and reach the true light that Satan has to offer. We are His own children, we can to things you can't even imagine. You should really meditate on your life right now. You might dismiss my words now, many have too. I speak only what I feel in my heart.

Hail Satan!
Hail Amon Ra!
Hail all Gods and Goddesses!

Jack said:
Because where we're going, having a significant other who believes the same thing as you will make life much more tolerable.

Woho Jack!
Your views have changed! I am impressed!

NinRick said:
Jack said:

Woho Jack!
What do you mean ?

ss_moon said:
I really believe that you have nothing to do with our purpose here on earth. You still have residual programming from the xian bullsh*t. I suggest you concentrate more on the state of your spiritual advancement, and less on someone's preferred type of genitals.
I’m sorry you think that carpet munching is an effective way to get off. It isn’t. I’m being crude now. You people make me do it!

Same sex relationships seem unnatural to you,
After I just described how great same sex relationships are for males. You’re not very bright.

but being with multiple women at the same time "pleasuring" you is considered normal.
What are you going on about? No one said anything like that.

Satan is not pleased to see we are picking apart others, especially if satanists here are in a same sex relationship or just exploring.
Maybe follow your own advice and stop slandering me because of your own insecurity and saying that I “have nothing to do with our purpose on earth”. I try to expand people’s thoughts and hopefully help them to see things in a different way with my posts. No one knows who you are. You could be a troll or Jew for all we know. 1/4 of your posts are about attacking me. Sad!

Someone's sexual preference doesn't define them. You could be weak as a heterosexual, you could be weak as a homosexual.
Who said that this wasn’t true? Not me.

Jack said:
NinRick said:
Jack said:

Woho Jack!
What do you mean ?

Before you gave me the impression of a lone warrior, who doesn't need anyone. I think this has changed.

NinRick said:
Jack said:
NinRick said:
Woho Jack!
What do you mean ?

Before you gave me the impression of a lone warrior, who doesn't need anyone. I think this has changed.
I don't need anyone or anything .But i can choose to want someone or something .

Maybe follow your own advice and stop slandering me because of your own insecurity and saying that I “have nothing to do with our purpose on earth”. I try to expand people’s thoughts and hopefully help them to see things in a different way with my posts. No one knows who you are. You could be a troll or Jew for all we know. 1/4 of your posts are about attacking me. Sad!

Clearly you haven't got my point. A troll? A jew? For having an opinion that hurts your ego? I'm pretty sure jews are not allowed in satanism after the ritual. It's sad to see a brother act like this and think like this. Everyone has its own opinion, but don't "carpet munching" us. Women are a wonderful thing. You're straight right? Then find in yourself your love for women. And i wasn't slandering you, you're being too aggressive. Meditate, take care of the mind and spirit. We are not hostile towards our brothers and sisters, because what a surprise, Satanists are also female not only male.

Meteor said:
I tried to explain this differently, but I'll say it more clearly. The reason you don't understand why some women find lesbian sex is satisfying, is because of your perspective. Considering you don't have any experience, what do you think you even know about sex or what feels good for women? Referring to something as wonderful as oral sex as "carpet muching" only demonstrates that further.
“Oral sex” is an oxymoron. It is impossible to have sex orally wether male or female. Intercourse is PiV or PiA only.

There are so many ways to have sex that you are still unaware of; I don't blame you considering your lack of experience, but I do want you to know that you're filling in the blanks incorrectly. I hope you understand what I mean.
This has nothing to do with experience. I don’t want to eat some woman’s gross muff that dozens of men have dumped their sperm into. It’s revolting to me.

ss_moon said:
Clearly you haven't got my point. A troll? A jew? For having an opinion that hurts your ego? I'm pretty sure jews are not allowed in satanism after the ritual.
That’s never stopped them before. No I don’t think you’re actually a Jew.

Women are a wonderful thing. You're straight right?
No. If you actually read my posts you would have known the answer to that.

Then find in yourself your love for women.
How is this real advice? This has nothing to do with loving or not loving women.

If you find promiscuity unattractive, then you can look for a partner without much sexual experience.
Easier said than done.

I won't assume since you haven't mentioned your opinion on fellatio),
I don’t mind giving or receiving, but it is not something women should be doing. It’s very denigrating especially in a hetero relationship with no way to reciprocate.

Do you not realise how incredibly short-sighted you're being when you say that the sexual preferences of others are wrong because it's not something you would be into personally?
You seem to think this opinion is based entirely on ME and what I like. It’s not. I’m looking at sexual needs as it’s own body that needs proper nutrition to sustain, and muff eating is white bread. Sure it has enough calories to keep someone alive but other than that it is useless and has zero nutritional. Like vegans, the lesbians may delude themselves into thinking that this is healthy enough to sustain, but they know it isn’t, which is why the artificial penis and other contraptions are used. I already went over this.

For someone like you to be unconcerned with the sexual preferences of women is perfectly understandable, as it doesn't seem like that's what's really important to you when it comes to sex and relationships.
Not true! I’m willing to do whatever said partner would like but I’m not a whipping boy about it.

But what do the preferences of a bisexual virgin boy have to do with lesbians who are not even into men in the first place?
Again because of one comment you think this is entirely based on my preference.

have a clue what straight women like, let alone non-straight women?
What kind of smear is this? Incels and other types of guys that think women are some strange mystical creature that is impossible to figure out are empty headed idiots. I understand what women like because I have examined human nature and behavior.

If you consider for a moment the perspectives of others.
I have considered the perspectives of others and I realize that they are, in the words of 45, WRONG!

it should be plainly obvious what I'm talking about here. I was like you too, except when it comes to having multiple partners; it goes so strongly against my own preferences that I am revolted by it, and thought for a long time that people who enjoy that kind of thing are sick and degenerate. But after talking about it with others and meditating to keep my mind calm, I came to realise that this is not a matter of their preferences being wrong, nor a matter of mine being wrong either. It is only a matter of incompatibility that makes it impossible for me to fully understand their perspective. However, being aware of this, I became able to look past it and accept that what others enjoy is up to them, not me.
It depends on what you mean by “multiple partners”. Are you talking about swinger parties or just generally promiscuous people? Most people don’t know how to do this in a healthy way. There was a very popular video I wanted to link that showed the worst scenario case of this. It was about this fat mongrel woman and these 4 beta guys that she was with. It was morbidly fascinating to watch what a mess it was. You can tell there was tension between them and that there’s one she liked more than the rest which is another reason why an “open relationship” can never function. I actually remember a few months back seeing that this woman had a baby and didn’t know which of the men was the father which caused abuse. It’s so insane that I spent 5 minutes searching for this article/video but found nothing. I know someone else reading this has seen the video I’m talking about. All of the YouTube people that report on “cringe content” picked it up and it went viral years ago.

you're perfectly fine with sticking your dick in a guy's anus
The mouth is an orifice unlike the penis. I know you don’t have one but there is difference when it comes to putting your mouth on/in something vs the penis. Also if someone has healthy digestive health and cleans themselves properly (which a gay man would certainly make sure of more than the average person) there should be no fecal matter in the immediate area inside of the anus. And I would do oral that way before a vagina. Sad but true! But we’re not here to talk about my preferences.

Jack said:
I don't need anyone or anything .But i can choose to want someone or something .
This is the proper mentality of a sigma male. Other people and opportunities are welcome but are not NEEDED. Over-reliance and expectations of others is how you become a useless eater and inevitability a parasite.

The Outlaw Torn said:
Jack said:
This is the proper mentality of a sigma male. Other people and opportunities are welcome but are not NEEDED. Over-reliance and expectations of others is how you become a useless eater and inevitability a parasite.
If this is your profile pic, you need to remove it right now

So let me get this right.
Based on that you say there's only two given sexual preferences: gay (male/male) and straight (male/female).
You say that only the phallus can cause pleasure and is needed in order to fulfill the sexual needs, and that lesbians are just deluded and should be straight?

Wouldn't Goddesses that engage in lesbian sex or that are lesbians would feel like you are disrespecting them?
Having an opinion is different than trying to convince the whole forum that only the male parts make the sex pleasurable and anything else is not normal.

You're still going to try to pick apart what I've just said.
You cannot change your sexual orientation and preference.

And you say you're gay, right? This might be the cause you say what you say, because it gives you a sense of empowerment. Women and men have their own unique roles, we can work together, bla bla, but the sexual preference is none of anyone's business.

Men have different stimulation points, so do women. It is proven that lesbian sex and gay sex have a higher rate for orgasms, and that's just because toxic masculinity is still a thing. They just lay there not taking care of each other as the act of sex supposes.

Jack said:
If this is your profile pic, you need to remove it right now
Don’t worry bud it’s not me. I thought about putting a little note in my signature or somewhere saying that but I thought people would know. Thanks for the concern.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back