Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

pronouncing lerajie

I believe it's Leh-Rah-Jee. Either way you can't go wrong if you summon her or work with her and find out her name the way she pronounces it.

We have Gods who's names are different than the way they state it. Even if it's incorrect it still beckoning call to them. Like for example how Beelzebub is one of the names of Enlil but like HP.Cobra mentioned recently Beelzebul is one of his main "phone numbers" to dial him and cal him out during a summoning.

The jee sounds like when French people use the name Jack it's not Jack it's Jzch-ack. I hope you understand this part. We English folks stat Ja-ck a hard Ja like German for Yes. But it's more of the French Jack that Jzch like sound.

Big Dipper said:
is it "lera-jay" or "lera-jie" or "lera-jee" thought i should know since shes my guardian :)

I was told the J letter sounds like an English "ee", so it would be "Leh-rah-ee-eh".. only consonants are the L and R. I like how that sounds, it's sweeter than using the J as in "John", definitely suits Her.

She's my Guardian too :) couldn't hope for someone more patient and generous to guide me.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER! HAIL LERAJE!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Big Dipper said:
is it "lera-jay" or "lera-jie" or "lera-jee" thought i should know since shes my guardian :)

I was told the J letter sounds like an English "ee", so it would be "Leh-rah-ee-eh".. only consonants are the L and R. I like how that sounds, it's sweeter than using the J as in "John", definitely suits Her.

She's my Guardian too :) couldn't hope for someone more patient and generous to guide me.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER! HAIL LERAJE!

Are you sure she is a Goddess and not a God? Did you ask "her" this question? According to my experience, Leraji is a male God.

Osiris Silvio said:
Are you sure she is a Goddess and not a God? Did you ask "her" this question? According to my experience, Leraji is a male God.
Read here
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVI.html/index.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back