Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Automate Chakra Empowerment

Player7

This is the ritual. With this your chakras will always empower themselves, so you won't need to bother to do empowerment meditations and can stick to chakra spinning.

Uruz, Sowilo vibrate each 108 times.

Affirm:
"My root chakra is constantly drawing in pure energy and using it to empower itself permanently."

Do this for 40 days for each chakra. It will engrave this program into the chakra and the chakra will act upon it. It will take you 280 days in total to do the 7 main chakras but once you do this you will automatically get stronger chakras.

Hope this helps.

The chakras when opened and empowered to standard measures, in a healthy body with hightened bioelectricity maintained, already do this without the need of a working.

Once a level is past, the chakras breath energy themselves, activate at certain hours and fed themselves.

The first chakra to observe this is the case should be the 3rd eye, as the 3rd eye was first to establish itself as a self perpetual energy feeding for me.

The focus should be maintaining and advancing the levels of energy in the chakras, which in time become self sustaining themselves. Again no need for this kind of working.

This type of working must be done with other purposes, such as programing to attract specific energies, such as different attributes of desired manifestation, not just to feed them. Doing the above working to those collosal repetitions (on the chakras everything past a number is too much no matter what) and lengthy time of all of them is counterproductive and possibly harming. 40 days of unbalanced chakra work can make the whole system a mess of disharmony and pressure, which would take more time to balance.

9 days at a time is better, with fragmented repetitions on the chakras. Staking, little repetition done multiple times is most powerful.

I feel like this is something that will only work for those who have meditated for many years and won't work for a newbie.

Just 40 days for each chakra?

HPS Maxine mentioned in a sermon how eventually she automatically was breathing in energy into her aura of protection all the time with her normal breathing but she at this specific point she was way ahead of many here. What you posted is indeed interesting and would be very helpful as we could focus on more powerful meditations or other important things to advance ourselves and Satan's agenda but newbies shouldn't delude themselves thinking this working will be a one time thing and then they might use it as a cop out to not meditate and go do some normie stuff since they're convinced their chakras are empowering themselves on their own while they play video games or what have you.

NakedPluto said:
The chakras when opened and empowered to standard measures, in a healthy body with hightened bioelectricity maintained, already do this without the need of a working.

Once a level is past, the chakras breath energy themselves, activate at certain hours and fed themselves.

The first chakra to observe this is the case should be the 3rd eye, as the 3rd eye was first to establish itself as a self perpetual energy feeding for me.

The focus should be maintaining and advancing the levels of energy in the chakras, which in time become self sustaining themselves. Again no need for this kind of working.

This type of working must be done with other purposes, such as programing to attract specific energies, such as different attributes of desired manifestation, not just to feed them. Doing the above working to those collosal repetitions (on the chakras everything past a number is too much no matter what) and lengthy time of all of them is counterproductive and possibly harming. 40 days of unbalanced chakra work can make the whole system a mess of disharmony and pressure, which would take more time to balance.

9 days at a time is better, with fragmented repetitions on the chakras. Staking, little repetition done multiple times is most powerful.
I worked with Satan to get this working but I thank you for your additional comment. I still feel that it's good and safe, since all you really do is draw in pure energy and use it to empower the chakra. Perhaps shortening it to 9 days as you said would be best. And do you know any specific chakra empowering meditations? Because I haven't seen anything specific to that on the meditations section so I came up with this.

Player7 said:
NakedPluto said:

I worked with Satan to get this working but I thank you for your additional comment. I still feel that it's good and safe, since all you really do is draw in pure energy and use it to empower the chakra. Perhaps shortening it to 9 days as you said would be best. And do you know any specific chakra empowering meditations? Because I haven't seen anything specific to that on the meditations section so I came up with this.

Breathing energy in the chakras is my preferred way. Spinning and meditating a couple of minutes on them also empowers them. But on the opening page of the chakras you have all of the vibrations in relation to them, after they are opened you can still vibrate to empower them. Same thing. Only that empowering comes along with responsability and being cautious on what your body will react and to keep a balance.

Power doesn't grow by doing more and more energy in the chakras, but doing enough with timing and by expanding them. The intake and output, intensity, width etc

Abyssos said:

Can you type out what the kind of routine you're talking about would look like?

Opening the Soul 666

Looking at the above as a example, the main chakras all have instructions to do them for a certain number of days, and give a number of repetitions of mantras to do once a day. Most of the rest of the pages don't give mantras, but just say to visualize the chakras and feel the energy. Some of them say to do the exercise every day, such as the opening of the hand chakras.

I would be highly interested in knowing what a complete routine from start to finish would look like, being a routine that is repeated indefinitely, perhaps with a first time instance of the routine, and a different routine for repeating afterwards if conditions change when the chakras are already opened.

It is basic meditation on them my brother. Focus and energy breathing coupled with visualisation.

For example: Focus 5 minutes undisturbed on your middle of your palm, by feeling your palm and approximating the middle. Then do it while feeling a Sun there, visualize a blinding light there. In a couple of minutes at most you will start to feel tingling, heat etcetc. In time from a little point, it expands by daily practice to a bigger point, like a little ball and so on and on. Everything stated on the JoS is the way to go.

A routine is highly dependant on the capacity of the individual and his time. Hence routines can be created individually for yourself.

For example after cleaning with light all of my main chakras, I then clean the extensions of the back and front, the hips and shoulders. Then I start cleaning with light and opening every hearing and vision chakras. Then go to the arms, one at a time then finish with my feet.

After all of the above I visualize all of them expand in light until my whole body is a big Sun.

Then I do some spinning of the main chakras with the related colors. And if I feel I want to empower myself, I breath energy either in the chakras or in the areas of the body, such as front, back and sides. Arms and legs I treat them separately.

I finish of with meditating on circulating energy in the body or with Raum Meditation.

You can do it how you like, in the middle put the full chakra meditation with the vibrations etc etc.

NakedPluto said:
Player7 said:
NakedPluto said:

Breathing energy in the chakras is my preferred way. Spinning and meditating a couple of minutes on them also empowers them. But on the opening page of the chakras you have all of the vibrations in relation to them, after they are opened you can still vibrate to empower them. Same thing. Only that empowering comes along with responsability and being cautious on what your body will react and to keep a balance.

Power doesn't grow by doing more and more energy in the chakras, but doing enough with timing and by expanding them. The intake and output, intensity, width etc
The properties of Sowilo, one of which, is to empower the chakras. So drawing in energy and using that using Sowilo's properties to empower the chakras works fine because that's how the rune is programmed. The energy knows what to do.

NakedPluto said:
Player7 said:
NakedPluto said:

I love u soo much, you just gave me a very nice idea!!!

Player7 said:
This is the ritual. With this your chakras will always empower themselves, so you won't need to bother to do empowerment meditations and can stick to chakra spinning.

Affirm:
"My root chakra is constantly drawing in pure energy and using it to empower itself permanently."

Do this for 40 days for each chakra. It will engrave this program into the chakra and the chakra will act upon it. It will take you 280 days in total to do the 7 main chakras but once you do this you will automatically get stronger chakras.

Hope this helps.

I need advise fellow SS..I want to attract a familiar and I choose an Hyena, yes sure an hyena...I want it to come to my location using and programming it with these runes, and yes Hyenas are in my country but not my current state I want it to travel only by night so no one will spot it and start panicking..Here is what I came up with REID+SOL+ISA
REID-to make the hyena travel to my state to me safely without being spotted..(will program it to travel only by night)
SOL-to incite action(the will)
ISA-to bind the hyena from attacking/eating/biting any human beings including me so it can be domesticated..
And off course in the affirmation will add 'friendly' so it will like me forever..
So I need advice on this if you have a better and stronger way so I can send a psychic CALL to this animal(hyena)..

Diablo666 said:
Player7 said:

Affirm:

Hope this helps.

I need advise fellow SS..I want to attract a familiar and I choose an Hyena, yes sure an hyena...I want it to come to my location using and programming it with these runes, and yes Hyenas are in my country but not my current state I want it to travel only by night so no one will spot it and start panicking..Here is what I came up with REID+SOL+ISA
REID-to make the hyena travel to my state to me safely without being spotted..(will program it to travel only by night)
ISA-to bind the hyena from attacking/eating/biting any human beings including me so it can be domesticated..
And off course in the affirmation will add 'friendly' so it will like me forever..
So I need advice on this if you have a better and stronger way so I can send a psychic CALL to this animal(hyena)..

Ask one of our Gods who provides Familiars to bestow you one. Give something of equal value in return.
Also, don’t wait for your familiar to show up, get physically involved and idk search online for Hyenas to buy (if that’s possible).
The Gods will guide you to your familiar.

Why do you want one btw?

Diablo666 said:
Player7 said:

Affirm:

Hope this helps.

Definitely create thoughtforms with chosen colours and try to spend like 10 minutes building the thoughtforms with energy while creating them to give them good strength and make sure you tell them to sustain themselves preferably by the sun. Tell the thoughtform/s to help direct the energy better and to help influence the hyena's mind.

And make sure you have a cage or something, you will need to domesticate it sure, but slowly. Magic like this will take time to take effect. You could wait between a few days to a month or more. Get a big cage though, to respect the animals space. Keep the hyena there, get a cage where your hand can fit through and try to pet the hyena through that way and spam the bind to block it from attacking. Also do rituals for the hyena to love you and trust you. Then you will tame it.

Player7 said:
Diablo666 said:
Player7 said:

Affirm:

Hope this helps.

Definitely create thoughtforms with chosen colours and try to spend like 10 minutes building the thoughtforms with energy while creating them to give them good strength and make sure you tell them to sustain themselves preferably by the sun. Tell the thoughtform/s to help direct the energy better and to help influence the hyena's mind.

And make sure you have a cage or something, you will need to domesticate it sure, but slowly. Magic like this will take time to take effect. You could wait between a few days to a month or more. Get a big cage though, to respect the animals space. Keep the hyena there, get a cage where your hand can fit through and try to pet the hyena through that way and spam the bind to block it from attacking. Also do rituals for the hyena to love you and trust you. Then you will tame it.

Thanks for the advice I appreciate

I've done the full chakra meditation for over a year straight, daily. Twice a day, except for the past few weeks, when it's been just once a day.

It takes the longest in my meditation schedule, and I'm wondering just when it'll be enough until they start absorbing energy on their own. It'd be a lot more convenient for me.

Should I just continue doing the full chakra meditation daily, or have I done enough to allow them to empower themselves?

OhNoItsMook said:
I've done the full chakra meditation for over a year straight, daily. Twice a day, except for the past few weeks, when it's been just once a day.

It takes the longest in my meditation schedule, and I'm wondering just when it'll be enough until they start absorbing energy on their own. It'd be a lot more convenient for me.

Should I just continue doing the full chakra meditation daily, or have I done enough to allow them to empower themselves?

You will feel it when they start to breathe, sometimes my 3rd eye does that, but I need to put a bit of attention on that.

I did the same thing as you, go to the intermediate meditation section and change your meditation schedule. I did that as well.

OhNoItsMook said:

And if you need advice, quote NakedPluto. Lol.

Diablo666 said:
Player7 said:

Affirm:

Hope this helps.

And I want an elephant, and make it come to me during night time so that nobody will freak out about seeing it.
But seriously speaking, get real, hyenas are wild and dangerous animals, you're not going to get one. It's a delusion to think you can get a hyena as a familiar.

NinRick said:
OhNoItsMook said:

You will feel it when they start to breathe, sometimes my 3rd eye does that, but I need to put a bit of attention on that.

I did the same thing as you, go to the intermediate meditation section and change your meditation schedule. I did that as well.

Wow, that's quite interesting to hear. Now that I've worked on the chakras for so long, I do believe it's time to incorporate meditations focusing on other areas of the soul.

It's reassuring to hear that you've done the same as I have, and that I can follow your advice, as a result. I greatly appreciate it.

Also, a few months ago, you greeted me in another thread, but I didn't respond, because I was shy and I never talk lol. Hi! Nice to see you, too.

OhNoItsMook said:
NinRick said:
OhNoItsMook said:

Wow, that's quite interesting to hear. Now that I've worked on the chakras for so long, I do believe it's time to incorporate meditations focusing on other areas of the soul.

It's reassuring to hear that you've done the same as I have, and that I can follow your advice, as a result. I greatly appreciate it.

Also, a few months ago, you greeted me in another thread, but I didn't respond, because I was shy and I never talk lol. Hi! Nice to see you, too.

No need to be shy with me, you are a good person and I like you.

That’s true. At least you have a good foundation to build on top now. It’s better to take your time instead of rushing to new meditations.

NakedPluto was right. He told me the reps are not as important, it is more important to meditate on your chakras more frequently.

What I am also doing simple meditations, but I also pick up new meditations from the intermediate section. Once I master the new meditations, I will start replacing the beginner meditations with new ones.

That way you will always benefit from your meditation sessions. Empowering your soul with the old and familiar ones, while learning the new ones.

Create a new meditation plan, write it down and try to do it each and every day.
At least this is what I am doing right now.

If you feel like talking just message me, friend!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back