Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sacrifices to the Gods

Seby

I know the best offering to the Gods is energy but I'm very bad at spiritual work. So I started to burn incense to my GD.
What other sacrifices can I make to build a better relationship with the Gods?

TopoftheAbyss said:
I know the best offering to the Gods is energy but I'm very bad at spiritual work. So I started to burn incense to my GD.
Warfare, both spiritual and physical.

However the word 'sacrifice' is not fitting here. Gods do not require 'sacrifice'. They want you and the world around you to get better above all. Work to improve yourself, and use sigils for communication. That would make sense.

Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Warfare, both spiritual and physical.

However the word 'sacrifice' is not fitting here. Gods do not require 'sacrifice'. They want you and the world around you to get better above all. Work to improve yourself, and use sigils for communication. That would make sense.
A sacrifice is a secret rite. It's an offering to the Gods. That's what Pagans do.

Do things to help yourself and make your life better. And do things to help other people and make their lives better. Making our lives and other people's lives better, it makes the whole world better if everyone is doing it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do things to help yourself and make your life better. And do things to help other people and make their lives better. Making our lives and other people's lives better, it makes the whole world better if everyone is doing it.
I want to build a better relationship with my guardian to make my life better.

TopoftheAbyss said:
A sacrifice is a secret rite. It's an offering to the Gods. That's what Pagans do.
Right, so we are talking about the same thing but with different terms.

Anyway. Do the rituals, and offer energy. Do something to imporve yourself, and to help others. That will be it.

The gods all want this world to become a better place, and they all want humanity to be improved to a healthier, smarter, better level.

If you are a benefit to the world, they will like you. If you are only harmful and making things worse, they won't like you. I do not think that you are a harmful person, so that does not apply. Just be a good person, and be some kind of a benefit in some way.

Do you think your GD will work for you only because you burn some incense?
My goodness, I am really disappointed in you right now.
Think. Think. Think.

Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Right, so we are talking about the same thing but with different terms.

Anyway. Do the rituals, and offer energy. Do something to imporve yourself, and to help others. That will be it.
I meant sacred* rite. Our RTRs are sacrifices too and I'm already doing those, even if at the time less so.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The gods all want this world to become a better place, and they all want humanity to be improved to a healthier, smarter, better level.

If you are a benefit to the world, they will like you. If you are only harmful and making things worse, they won't like you. I do not think that you are a harmful person, so that does not apply. Just be a good person, and be some kind of a benefit in some way.
I already know all of this and I'm acting in accordance to this knowledge as much as my body and mind allow me. What I'm talking about is something more personal.

TopoftheAbyss said:

How do u sacrifice an incense to ur GD? I mean, when u burn it, how would ur GD know if its for him or someone else?

Serbon said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

How do u sacrifice an incense to ur GD? I mean, when u burn it, how would ur GD know if its for him or someone else?
I do it on my altar where I have Her sigil and when I burn it I think of Her.

When a being of higher power requests a trade from what's been mentioned on the JoS. It should be pointed out trades to the Gods are kinda pointless if you think about it from a certain perspective because they have everything and anything at their disposal. But I guess the action of the gesture is far more convincing and a sign of loyalty and honoring of the religion.

1. Flowers: For example Shiva's favorite are 5 specific Hindustani flowers in particular one that looks like a lotus.

2. Fruits: The essence of life and it's life giving properties

3. Vegetables: Same as fruits

4. Energy: mantra or energy raising or something

5. Thoughtforms: I'm assuming just like energy can be donated, you can donate a thoughtform maybe it has better uses
commanded by a being of higher power.

6. I assume as well artistic, musical, visual/audio, spiritual warfare, online warfare, information warfare, perhaps performing good at the request say a God kabalitzes a career or job for you and you do very well above and beyond what even they thought of you never know sometimes people surprise the Gods.

7. Meditation the ultimate "sacrifice" the most precious resource: 'Time'

8. Sometimes nothing they just your word is enough maybe if you speak to them and tell them you have nothing to offer they provide assistance the Gods aren't gonna act against you for having nothing but your word and trust.

9. Perhaps as you spiritually advance maybe they take you on missions or they trust in you to deliver a message or deliver something astrally or even physically if spiritually your open to it. You never know the future of the World there might be people working for the Gods doing physical and astral actions to help them. Scratch your back scenario.

Those are pretty much all the "sacrifices", in reality let's just call it a barter.

HUMAN AND ANIMAL SACRIFICES are of the enemy, it's significantly blasphemous to the Gods and perhaps even perhaps detrimental to you since they WILL be angry. There is a big difference between killing an animal for resources and performing a korban(sacrifice)/holocaust(burnt offerings). Human and Animal sacrifices are completely forbidden by the Gods perhaps even punishment maybe not so much black magic but perhaps they look at you differently and are weary of trusting you.

This is of the enemy greys and reptilians it's just a cheap method to utilize energy and feed or use it for something like Spiritual Warfare or materializing a reality.

The jews do it they kvetch and insist incessantly of blood libel but time and time again sacrifice of the enemy kind has invoked the wrath of Gentiles throughout the World.

Master said:
Why are you not very good at spiritual advancement?
It is close to impossible for me to focus. Especially when it comes to visualization, I do it for a few seconds than my mind goes places.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
It is close to impossible for me to focus. Especially when it comes to visualization, I do it for a few seconds than my mind goes places.
That's what void meditation is for.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:

Do you have freedom and privacy?

Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:

I have this, yes.

Aquarius said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
I need focus for void meditation.

Have you tried just focusing on your breath? Feel the air in the nostrils on the inhale, then on the exhale, repeat. Even 30 seconds a few times a day, then work your way up. This has helped a lot of people, rather than the blank-mind void.

There are levels into the void:

First is to notice the passing thoughts without staying focused on any one thought.
Then comes focusing on single thing, for example breath
And finally void mind

Lydia said:
Have you tried just focusing on your breath? Feel the air in the nostrils on the inhale, then on the exhale, repeat. Even 30 seconds a few times a day, then work your way up. This has helped a lot of people, rather than the blank-mind void.
I did a bit of pranayama but I got tired of it. I managed to do it only because I was listening to music.
Focusing on the breath and nothing more can't be done.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aquarius said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
You develop focus with void meditation. Everybody starts at your point.

Aquarius said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Aquarius said:

In addition to what Aquarius correctly wrote, I remember you posting before that you are a vegetarian. Are you still? Because this is not healthy for the brain (or body) which can make it difficult to control your thoughts and mind.

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

In addition to what Aquarius correctly wrote, I remember you posting before that you are a vegetarian. Are you still? Because this is not healthy for the brain (or body) which can make it difficult to control your thoughts and mind.
I had this problem and more since before becoming vegetarian and I don't see how this can affect my thoughts. And I like I said I can't do void.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I have this, yes.

You have knowledge, support, freedom, you have everything you need. This means that you have not worked spiritually on yourself seriously and consistently.

You have to change this, otherwise you will not go far spiritually. Take spirituality seriously and do not waste your opportunity for immortality and divinity.

If you don't know how to advance, you should know that you need to master the skills and abilities of the beginner level and then you will be able to move on to the next levels because they are based and built on the previous levels.

Sacrificial Blood Magick is the characteristic of the enemy ,not Aryan Light Magick. What they do is they use the spiritual essence of the soul to whatever they are trying to accomplish.

The Jews describe in their religious texts that the soul of a young gentile boy which hasn't reached puberty yet has the strongest and most powerful spiritual energy. In essence they can only steal ,kill and profane things because they can't create anything of their own. And in order to shift blame from karma they have to do the yearly chicken killing rituals. It's a constant bait and switch with these jews. But we've been destroying their spiritual protections and it isn't long before HELL is unleashed upon them for the crimes against humanity that they've done since centuries.

Sorry, I just wanted to tell you something.

We are supposed to grow stronger ourselves. See the suffering as motivation to give it your all.
Satan and our Gods can not help everyone with all of their problems. Sorry, that is the truth.
We have only very limited ressources, especially at times like this.

Also, who needs someone who can not even help him/herself?
Sorry, nobody needs weaklings.

We are supposed to grow strong, because Satan needs us, we DEDICATED our Souls to Satan, not the other way around.
Satan bestows knowledge, power, wisdom, protection and spiritual guidance, so we can grow strong ourselfes.

Many of us come here because of immense suffering. You are not the only one.
Yes, when we come to Satan, everything will be better. But you are supposed to fix your probelms yourself.

Do you really think that jsut offering some incence will compensate for that?
This is higly disrespectful and foolish.

You need to grow up, the world is not nice. Life is a fight.
Even with Satan, life is a fight.

Also we receive MANY curses because of the enemy, this is also a factor.

This path is not for the weak. Sorry.

Many people here strive, because of immense suffering. This is Transformation through suffering.

Once you are able to overcome your Problems yourself, you will be truly powerful.
This is the biggest blessing of all, and that is only because you are a Satanist.

Satan and his Demons are not wish granting Demons, they guide us so we grow strong. We need to be strong for them.
Never forget that.

Now, Are you able to grow seriously strong?
Satan and our Gods and Goddesses, provide everything you need for that.
The rest is up to you.

And if you want to offer the Gods something, offer them some actual work.

Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
I have this, yes.

You have knowledge, support, freedom, you have everything you need. This means that you have not worked spiritually on yourself seriously and consistently.

You have to change this, otherwise you will not go far spiritually. Take spirituality seriously and do not waste your opportunity for immortality and divinity.

If you don't know how to advance, you should know that you need to master the skills and abilities of the beginner level and then you will be able to move on to the next levels because they are based and built on the previous levels.
How many times do I have to make clear that I lack focus of mind without which meditation is impossible?

NinRick said:
Sorry, I just wanted to tell you something.

We are supposed to grow stronger ourselves. See the suffering as motivation to give it your all.
Satan and our Gods can not help everyone with all of their problems. Sorry, that is the truth.
We have only very limited ressources, especially at times like this.

Also, who needs someone who can not even help him/herself?
Sorry, nobody needs weaklings.

We are supposed to grow strong, because Satan needs us, we DEDICATED our Souls to Satan, not the other way around.
Satan bestows knowledge, power, wisdom, protection and spiritual guidance, so we can grow strong ourselfes.

Many of us come here because of immense suffering. You are not the only one.
Yes, when we come to Satan, everything will be better. But you are supposed to fix your probelms yourself.

Do you really think that jsut offering some incence will compensate for that?
This is higly disrespectful and foolish.

You need to grow up, the world is not nice. Life is a fight.
Even with Satan, life is a fight.

Also we receive MANY curses because of the enemy, this is also a factor.

This path is not for the weak. Sorry.

Many people here strive, because of immense suffering. This is Transformation through suffering.

Once you are able to overcome your Problems yourself, you will be truly powerful.
This is the biggest blessing of all, and that is only because you are a Satanist.

Satan and his Demons are not wish granting Demons, they guide us so we grow strong. We need to be strong for them.
Never forget that.

Now, Are you able to grow seriously strong?
Satan and our Gods and Goddesses, provide everything you need for that.
The rest is up to you.

And if you want to offer the Gods something, offer them some actual work.
You have wrote the most useless posts in this thread.

This is what I was trying to say in the ‘is Satan almighty post.’ And you guys didn’t get it. I’m independent most of the time. And you seemed insulted by the equal part!

NinRick said:
But you are supposed to fix your probelms yourself.

Never forget that.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I have this, yes.

How many times do I have to make clear that I lack focus of mind without which meditation is impossible?

Concentration is a skill that has to be trained and developed through meditation in emptiness and some other meditations.

I'm leaving JoS.
I can't do warfare anymore. The enemy curses are too strong, my defenses too weak or non existent and I lack the capacity to build them.
I also want to avoid a few idiots that are as bad as the rabbis cursing me. As of the moment I'm writing this it is the last time I'm visiting the forums, and I made a decision to leave for at least a month but it may possibly be years.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Lydia said:
Aquarius said:

I had this problem and more since before becoming vegetarian and I don't see how this can affect my thoughts. And I like I said I can't do void.

What you describe is not a physiological and/or biological problem. It is a normal situation of an untrained mind.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Master said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I have this, yes.

You're lazy. You don't even listen to us. We're telling you: Void meditation is to develop focus, everybody, just like yourself comes here with a scattered and unfocused mind, and with meditation they develop it.
As for vegetarianism, you're malnourished, that will cause lethargy and having low willpower. You need meat.
We have given you all the advice you need to start, if you don't want to help yourself then you should stop asking help.

As you can see from his reply this kind of rhetoric does not work with him. He'll get there, on his own pace, someday.

Henu the Great said:
As you can see from his reply this kind of rhetoric does not work with him. He'll get there, on his own pace, someday.

No. Some people won’t. He is even too weak to face reality.

Henu the Great said:

In fact, only few people will make it and grow strong. Let’s make sure we both are of them.

Many SS came here because of suffering.
Ask everybody if they 100% overcame those issues. I bet there are not many that did that.
Then ask them, if their lifes are perfect now, I bet nobody says „yes, it’s perfect now.“ after you beat todays enemy, a new enemy (issue/problem) arises.
As life is a struggle, the weak suffer the most. Those who suffer are helpless. Those who are helpless are useless.
-Nobody needs the useless.
This is how I think.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back