Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aura Cleansing ( tips for begginer )

ForVery

Hello dear SS! Maybe I'm not very advanced yet, (not even intermediate) but I realized on my own skin the importance of cleansing the aura and chakras. When they are dirty, the vibration decreases, the attraction of curses and damage is easier and, in principle, inner peace (difficult to experience due to the scorn of the Jews) and daily advancement. What the High Priests posted is excellent and I appreciate their work and thank both them and the Gods for all the meditations and RTRs created, but for beginners (who have trouble concentrating, visualizing and more) cleaning the aura is harder. . From my own experience, I have some tips that I hope will help:
1. Before or after cleansing perform yoga. It doesn't matter if you do KY or HY. This will help balance the energies and make them feel easier.
2. Do Pranayama for relaxation. I would indicate entering the easy trance for focus.
3. Use runes and mantras. JoS suggests in the runes section the indicated ones. I usually use the Ansus rune (variation of the Ansuz rune) by visualizing them in the chakras and aura. After each chakra repeat three statements like this:
,, The energies of the Ansus rune cleanse my chakra ... totally and completely, positively for me. ''

For those who have trouble visualising, they can use pictures of white-gold (or other colours) for help. Another method is to use the sunlight (best option), and also light bulb can be used to help visualise the right wavelenght.

Do not stare into the Sun or LED lightbulbs as that will damage the eyes!

I’d like to remind once again that those beginner tips are already given and explained on the Joy of Satan website in a more concise manner.

Again, the instructions exist. If one goes to the Joy of Satan webpage and reads the beginners meditation section, as well as the information linked in those pages, information on the mind section, and then also reads the beginners 40 day program by HP HoodedCobra, you will already be introduced to this in a complete manner and also build up experience as well, to be ready to advance after just a little over a month after your dedication.

The basics are given perfectly. I do not know why people keep insisting on reinventing the wheel for others, when the perfect rendition is already made.

If I wanted to, I could write a comprehensive guide on how to become a spiritual adept for dummies, or maybe spiritual Satanism for dummies, but the reason I do not do that is because the Joy of Satan literally is exactly that, and there is no need for further reiteration of the already explained and already existing knowledge.

People must learn to read the material.

Again, all your beginner questions are answered there and the way to meditate and advance, clean the aura, etc, are all explained in completely beginner friendly ways that even a totally inept spiritually dead xian can follow and actually learn to feel something in just a few weeks if they would consistently follow the instructions and take in the information earnestly.

The so called beginner tips, they are fine to give sure, but the fact everyone who writes their own little tips feels the need to become self important and disregard the Joy of Satan existing material, believing they bring something revolutionary, is simply idiotic.

VoiceofEnki said:
I’d like to remind once again that those beginner tips are already given and explained on the Joy of Satan website in a more concise manner.

Again, the instructions exist. If one goes to the Joy of Satan webpage and reads the beginners meditation section, as well as the information linked in those pages, information on the mind section, and then also reads the beginners 40 day program by HP HoodedCobra, you will already be introduced to this in a complete manner and also build up experience as well, to be ready to advance after just a little over a month after your dedication.

The basics are given perfectly. I do not know why people keep insisting on reinventing the wheel for others, when the perfect rendition is already made.

If I wanted to, I could write a comprehensive guide on how to become a spiritual adept for dummies, or maybe spiritual Satanism for dummies, but the reason I do not do that is because the Joy of Satan literally is exactly that, and there is no need for further reiteration of the already explained and already existing knowledge.

People must learn to read the material.

Again, all your beginner questions are answered there and the way to meditate and advance, clean the aura, etc, are all explained in completely beginner friendly ways that even a totally inept spiritually dead xian can follow and actually learn to feel something in just a few weeks if they would consistently follow the instructions and take in the information earnestly.

The so called beginner tips, they are fine to give sure, but the fact everyone who writes their own little tips feels the need to become self important and disregard the Joy of Satan existing material, believing they bring something revolutionary, is simply idiotic.
True, things are explained in a beginner friendly manner but people give tips because that's what they are - tips. These might come from personal experience and since everyone experiences different things some tips not mentioned on JoS might help others.

In this particular case of Aura Cleaning I have found that it helps to look at a picture of sun for visualization. These can be found using any search engine and can help visualizing the light. I have also found that cleaning in the dark (if one can't clean using sunlight) helps visualization because (for me at least) it's easier to visualize your own light in contrast to the lack of light in the surroundings. The contrast helps visualization. This way your own light is easier to see. But I have not found this on JoS because this is my own personal experience and I'm sharing it so it may help someone who finds doing the visualization in the dark helpful. Not every personal experience can be found on JoS because those are the experiences of HP Maxine. Her own personal experiences, knowledge and tips. If someone feels that their personal experience can help others I believe they have every right to share it.

I do agree that there is no reason to post stuff which is already on JoS. With regards to this,
VoiceofEnki said:
but the fact everyone who writes their own little tips feels the need to become self important and disregard the Joy of Satan existing material, believing they bring something revolutionary, is simply idiotic.
I think a deluded feeling of self importance depends on person to person? Not sure that is the reason people post tips. And if wrong info is posted then there's mods and the entire community here to rectify those.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back