Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

crypto

Satnam666 said:
For crypto coins what programs do you recommend

What kind of program? Like just for buying (exchange) or for trading?
Depends also which crypto currency you prefer, i.e. you wanna stick with the "big and loud ones" (btc, eth, cardano etc.) or you prefer trading shitcoins?

My advice is crypto.com just if you're buying and holding (in case you don't wanna put them immediately in your cold wallet) and ByBit for trading.
Binance is a scam, don't get seduced by their low fees; low fees = low quality.

FaboanDeAdonai said:
Satnam666 said:

Depends also which crypto currency you prefer, i.e. you wanna stick with the "big and loud ones" (btc, eth, cardano etc.) or you prefer trading shitcoins?

My advice is crypto.com just if you're buying and holding (in case you don't wanna put them immediately in your cold wallet) and ByBit for trading.

Know of any sites
Was going to use roobinhood but was a little worried with the whole social thing

Satnam666 said:
FaboanDeAdonai said:
Satnam666 said:

Know of any sites
Was going to use roobinhood but was a little worried with the whole social thing
For bitcoins, use the sites listed on bitcoincharts, at least the most popular are safe options. https://bitcoincharts.com/markets/

And never store your cryptos online as that would mean you don't own them actually. Always use your own wallet, and preferably a cold one for deposits.

Look it up if you want for sure gains and stability bitcoin. It will go back up at some point if it's not outright banned. I think I would completly avoid Dogecoin. I thought it was cool for a bit but looking into it this looks like a pump and dump thing. It will probably go back to being a few pennies at some point. The way this is set up it should not even be how much it is right now. It's basically worthless.

Ox Token (Zrx) and Polygon (Matis) those are two a lot of people say might make a lot of gains that are cheaper right now.

These are the ones I looked up so far. Just reading around finding out what people want to invest in and think is best.

As I find more ones that I think might make gains I will add more when people ask.

I have a feeling Bitcoin is a good investment because if the economy crashes more it may become more popular. As would the other ones that are currently in the top. But do check out the way it's set up. If it has pretty much an infinite supply cap or very large your not very likely going to get a huge amount of inflation on the price that's the consensus at least.

I have used localbitcoins succesfully, sometimes you will come across the good dudes who don't want any id, but most of them want to see your id. Though sometimes it's just dudes who do it to avoid scams and whatnot.
If you want complete anonymity you can use Bisq, but it's bothersome to configure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back