Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Odin

fivepoints666

Since Odin is the god of knowledge isn't Odin just another one of Father Satan's names? What does Satan think of Odinists? Does he disregard them like Laveyan Satanists or does he view them equal to us?

Yes. Satan and Odin aka Wotan are the same being.

Odinists and Neo-Pagans are better than atheists/LeVayan's but are not equal to Satanists.

The following is part of a sermon originally posted by High Priest HoodedCobra666.

""Digamma, waw, or wau (uppercase: Ϝ, lowercase: ϝ, numeral: ϛ) is an archaic letter of the Greek alphabet. It originally stood for the sound /w/ but it has principally remained in use as a Greek numeral for 6."

"In wider Germanic mythology and paganism, Odin was known in Old English as Wōden, in Old Saxon as Wōdan, and in Old High German as Wuotan or Wōtan, all stemming from the reconstructed Proto-Germanic theonym wōđanaz."

The last form of Digamma, is actually the S letter we have today and it was transferred to other languages. Phonetically this became SATANAZ or SATANAZ or SATAN later, depending on the language. This is also the glyph of the Rune Fehu. The F, originated from the V sound, which in English speaking dialects, is the sound of a W or /Waw/.

The original spelling of Satan's name is ΣΑΤΑΝΑΣ in Archaic Greek. This gives us the four letters, as jews write without vowels. It would be STN or STNS. Or simply, ΣΤΝΣ.

This "ϛ" is the glyph latter to become the S letter, that came to exist in later languages. Notice how the ϛ literally looks as a Serpent. Satan is also the Serpent God, or the Serpent in general.

F is also related to the Rune Fehu.

This later was forcibly removed from the Ancient Greek, altered, and attempted to be destroyed completely by the Medieval church. As all people know, this is the language of the New Testament which the jews stole. From Ancient Greek did indeed come most of the jewish infested literature, as the jews formulated this hoax during the Hellenistic Era.

So this would be the original name of Satan written in the Ancient Greek texts. The jews use STN. But as stated above, the S letter, is a cover up for "ς" or Digamma. Effectively making this in the jewish pronouncing, VTN. VTN just pronounced, shows VATAN or VOTAN, in the open, already.

In the Ancient Greek, this would be "SΤΝΣ or STNS", which would be pronounced, VTNS or VTNZ. If we add the vowels, we have...WODANAS. or WODANAZ. From this Ancient Germanic name, came the other alterations such as Odin, Wodan, Wodin, and many other names. Essentially, the real name is Wodanaz...Or as we know him today...Satanas."

From studying one can see that "Odin" and "Satan" have a lot in common, same with "Shiva". These are all names for our Father and Creator :) The Great One.

You are right. HP Cobra explained the details in a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4JLapn4H-Q

fivepoints666 said:
Since Odin is the god of knowledge isn't Odin just another one of Father Satan's names? What does Satan think of Odinists? Does he disregard them like Laveyan Satanists or does he view them equal to us?

The best way to find out about Satan is ofcourse to contact the Demons of Hell and you have to develop astral communication senses or the methods of witchcraft commonly known. The difference is that pagans and lavayan satanists do not care to do this, because they believe in corrupted spiritual knowledge and are generally inferior. LaVey himself was partly Jewish any way.

I thought i'd ask this since it's related to odin. i had heard that both Thor and Loki are names for Father Satan. Can anyone point me to if thats true or not?
i had read that Loki represents the water element and Thor thunder/lightening.
i ask this cause i know a few who have seen loki and thor and neither looked like Father Satan.

Thought i'd ask.

Hail Satan

Truth4ever said:
I thought i'd ask this since it's related to odin. i had heard that both Thor and Loki are names for Father Satan. Can anyone point me to if thats true or not?
i had read that Loki represents the water element and Thor thunder/lightening.
i ask this cause i know a few who have seen loki and thor and neither looked like Father Satan.

Thought i'd ask.

Hail Satan

i would say that loki respresents fire... i dont know about thor being Satans name aswell, but i know that Tyr is...

If I am not mistaken, Thor is Thoth, one of Satan's sons.

THOTH is vibrated while helping to unblock the Third Eye Chakra.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back