Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CHAKRA WORK : Solar Plexus BLOCKAGE / Implant

Havoc11

Hello to all,

This is my first time posting here. Feel free to be critical and frank. I will accept it totally.

I come to share with you a problem that I see in a very specific case, and which I confess is quite disturbing.

At the moment, I am working mainly on my intestines, my liver, and my stomach because I have digestive problems (clearly lack of fire...). In short, all the lower chakras that are quite damaged.

Hatha Yoga helps me a lot, especially when I finish the session (about 1h15) on the opening of the hips, psoas, and legs.

Something strange happened to me not even 2 days ago after a session. I vibrated RA and then Sowilo in the plexus to strengthen it because I know that it is directly connected to the digestive system, to the metabolism in general. I felt right after an incredible increase of energy, an extreme increase of confidence, a feeling of power. (A clear sign that the chakra was asleep), then, all of a sudden, I felt a tightening, like a cramp in the plexus, with an increase in stress and a decrease in confidence. It clearly had a sort of yo-yo effect.

I have the impression of having an implant at this level which restricts me, prevents me from reaching higher levels of energy. I had to charge the plexus with Sowilo, I clearly felt the energy, but I did not keep it. It was as if it was stolen by the implant. Note that I feel the pressure in the plexus, and at the back on the spine.

Maybe it's not an implant, that's my first hypothesis.

The second one is that I probably have a blocked heart chakra. (which I am starting to work on). But from what I have experienced, it seems more like a theft of energies through an astral/etheric implant.

I will try to use Thurisaz to try to destroy the implant with a strong energy.

If you have any suggestions...

Thanks comrades,

HAIL LUCIFER

If its blocked then clean it with surya (and use an affirmation to clean it/unblock it) and/or use the rune Thurisaz/Thaur (its the more powerful version). I think when you empowered the chakra you empowered the negative energy in it. It can happen and this is why we need to clean them, do yoga and so on.

There is no implant, but your chakras are blocked. You need to work on all of the chakras as opposed to only one or two. First do the opening meditations top-down, and then start empowering all the chakras per one session.

Henu the Great said:
There is no implant, but your chakras are blocked. You need to work on all of the chakras as opposed to only one or two. First do the opening meditations top-down, and then start empowering all the chakras per one session.

Thank you,

I just found the problem. I worked on the heart chakra to see if the blockage came from there (my upper chakras are open but not strengthened either). This reduced the problem very slightly, but not very convincingly.

Until I remembered that my solar chakra is oriented downwards.

But my lower chakras are very very damaged. The energy was going down to the 2nd one, then as it is blocked, it was going up to the 3rd one and yo-yoing. This explains the pressure.

I am going to redo a complete circuit from top to bottom to be sure, then I will start to work in priority the bottom. Years of childhood traumas, stress, are stored in the legs, intestines, hips... The energy instead of going up stayed down.

luis said:
If its blocked then clean it with surya (and use an affirmation to clean it/unblock it) and/or use the rune Thurisaz/Thaur (its the more powerful version). I think when you empowered the chakra you empowered the negative energy in it. It can happen and this is why we need to clean them, do yoga and so on.

Strengthen the negative energy? That much?

Aren't mantra bijas supposed to strengthen, cleanse / purge negative energy at the same time?

But this is interesting. I'm going to cleanse the bottom with the solar mantra to see a bit how it reacts.

Havok said:
luis said:

Strengthen the negative energy? That much?

Aren't mantra bijas supposed to strengthen, cleanse / purge negative energy at the same time?

But this is interesting. I'm going to cleanse the bottom with the solar mantra to see a bit how it reacts.
It depends on what affirmation you are using, what your intension is. Make sure to state that you are empowering your chakra in a positive way for you. This should help but cleaning, protection and unblocking the chakras is needed.

Havok said:
Henu the Great said:

Thank you,

I just found the problem. I worked on the heart chakra to see if the blockage came from there (my upper chakras are open but not strengthened either). This reduced the problem very slightly, but not very convincingly.

Until I remembered that my solar chakra is oriented downwards.

But my lower chakras are very very damaged. The energy was going down to the 2nd one, then as it is blocked, it was going up to the 3rd one and yo-yoing. This explains the pressure.

I am going to redo a complete circuit from top to bottom to be sure, then I will start to work in priority the bottom. Years of childhood traumas, stress, are stored in the legs, intestines, hips... The energy instead of going up stayed down.
Only 1st and 2nd chakras point upwards. Rest point downwards, except for the 4th which points both ways as it's a connector between the female and male chakras.

Just keep working on all of them, and prioritize cleaning and hatha yoga.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back