Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is yahweh/allah an alien? Thoughtform? Or doesn't even exist?

Satanfire666

The information about this jewish monster monolithic thing in the joy of satan wepsite are diffrent, in some pages hp maxine says that it exist and is an alien monster, while other pages says its just a thoughtform, and in the some pages he is a fictional entity.

Satanfire666 said:
The information about this jewish monster monolithic thing in the joy of satan wepsite are diffrent, in some pages hp maxine says that it exist and is an alien monster, while other pages says its just a thoughtform, and in the some pages he is a fictional entity.

It's all three. Most people think of jehova as an omnipotent omnipresent being who created the universe. This being does not exist. But there are alien beings impersonating it. And since people put energy in worshiping that thing it's also a thoughtform created by their combined energy.

What we state is various things:

1. Kabalistic/Qabalistic/Cabalistic stories or more precisely LORE of the enemy. In as much either made up or hoaxes from Pagan/Satanic people of the past. Made up God created the Universe or Satan is allowed to attack people by God. Or Jebus was crucified, when originally it was many Pagan Gods whom were placed on a Furka for enlightenment.

2. Aliens of hostile origin i.e. Empire of Draco i.e. Draco Federation.

3. Hostile enemy/neutral enemies like Humanoid(non-Nordic(Empire of Orion) people whom look Nordic or might have Aryan features to be more precise). In other words "asshole civilizations" as mentioned by HP.Cobra. Hostile E.T.s that are too powerful to be knocked down by Draconians but work for the IGF(Inter-Galactic Federation) and are the allies of the enemy. Potential events of angelic(enemy) visitations by advanced beings of higher power. I'd wager to state are more dangerous than either the greys or the reptilians despite the reptards being quite advanced in comparison to humans.

4. A hive mind of greys. The greys fill in for Gods visitations or speak as God and since the majority of greys are stupid cybernetically enhanced abominations they state stupid shit. Like Kill your family or murder your neighbor or those people are talking about you kill them. And other stupid non-sense like that.

5. A group of Reptilians. This one is probably closer to experience if your deeper or deep in the enemies program. If your in Jewish Freemasonry or Illuminism or a Jesuit or someone deep in the enemies occult. This is when they pop in. Most people are not communicating with a stupid grey at this point but rather a quite wily enemy.

6. Instead of stupid greys maybe the enemy sees you as worthy of their deeper message i.e. more occult warfare information or perhaps your persistent and reach out to them. And instead of having stupid greys or reptilians. You get visited by Natural greys. The greys that can reproduce and are the race that perhaps progenitors of the greys. Some have mentioned that the message they get is not stupid canned recants of stupid things but rather a viciously intelligent creature. Unlike reptilians who would show up maybe these guys show up to fill in for God's voice and their message is quite more sinister than regular borged greys.

7. A group of Reptilians that switch around and various Reptilians fill in for various people or various requirement of knowledge to be present to someone who either wants to interact with the enemy(i.e. an enemy personnel) or someone who is deluded and believes in the enemy and isn't seeing who really is communicating with them(i.e. angelic visitation or God's visitation).

8. In many cases more so than not. The Reptilians either are too lazy or they sense who or what needs to interact with(remember Reptilians and Greys are NOT, I repeat NOT, NOT Spiritually advanced rather they are a civilization that IS Spiritually advanced and are not outright retarded like HP.Cobra mentioned in one of his sermons. They posses quite the Spiritual understanding or else they would never have gotten this far. Many Hindustani(Indian) people believe the enemy to be some sort of stupid asuric/ashuric thing when in reality it's the opposite the enemy might not be as technologically and spiritually advanced as the Gods but are NOT things you fuck around with it). It's very possible the enemy despite being communist has a military and spiritual ranking system and presents different greys, natural greys, humanoid, or reptilians in various ways to present different information to different people or different reptilians fill for a specific person. Much like different Gods know different things and might give you a different perspective. Our side has entities stating a lot but sometimes a God might contact a Goddess for example to provide a different context. It should be assumed the enemy also councils other enemies to draw a bigger picture from their enemy agenda.

9. A thoughtform or master Godform thoughtform that has some sentience to it and has developed it's own mild amount of intelligence and just states stupid shit to people.

Except in as much stories of Gods will and judgement. 90% of people and messages are just normal xtianty i.e. not thou shalt not kill. Rather QUITE the opposite Thou shalt kill.

It seems. No matter what the enemy is simply a hostile force exerting and extending their will to create conflict and tension. Bring the plant into kosher supervision, luckily for us except for the jews which are a nuisance but not an outright threat of complete mutually assured destruction. The enemy isn't as powerful as they claim to be and usually have no bark and no bite. Much like the jews if we really view it from a certain perspective the enemy whether as below(jews) or as above(IGF). The only reason why they made so much headway is using people as useful idiots.

But in reality it's quite the opposite the jews and their alien cohorts are scared shitless of humanities potential. Now obviously in modern, present times the enemy seems to have tremendous death-grip on us. But even searching some of HP.Cobra sermons the enemy isn't invincible and we can break out of kosher supervision much like we are doing now with Spiritual/Mental Warfare. Another civilization in our backyard has broken out of kosher supervision, so it's possible hard but possible.

So does the enemy perform Spiritual/Mental Warfare but behind the scenes in a more hidden way. It's probably one of the reasons why the enemy is collapsing by forcing people to go one unnatural way they made more enemies. Someone always pops in a bops the jews. There is always a counter-force at some point that significantly destroys the jews.

Now with mass communication the enemy is being pummeled daily. In the past the jews go full hava nagila and then boom they got bopped. So they retreat and hide out for a few decades maybe a century and then back to business. Not this time around with mass communication. Look at communist uprisings in France they wanted a Soviet Chosen People's Republic of France to conquer the World. Napoleon states simply "Nope", and they had to hide out and wait till 1917 to make their maneuvers on the Russian front. After everyone forgot and died due to shorter longevity of humanity. The enemy came back for another machination but the internet has halted that a lot and people have tremendous information at their fingertips.

The words of God or whatever this evil hostile series of personas are. IS just that a hostile extra-terrestrial threat by advanced technological and Spiritual societies. Like mentioned before the enemy might not be like our Gods but are not pushovers either. We see a very clever and wily enemy who transmogrified our Spirituality to coincide with their plans of takeover.

All are true just try to destroy it if this thing comes up in your mind, dont need details. Details might be put up if HPssess find a detailed accurate information about it.

Until then just try to destroy it.

Hail Satan.

Satanfire666 said:
He is a thoughtform and I believe he has a physical body in alpha draconis.

Satanfire666 said:
He's a toughtform (of an fictional entity), behind whom aliens stand

It's an elaborate thoughtform that covers the earth energy field and feeds off of the energy of anyone who worships it and to a lesser extent anyone who even believes in it.

Also it is alien entities that often try to appear as "God" to people and tell them nonsense or something harmful.

I remember someone saying they literally talk to "God" once but told me "God" is getting much weaker or not there as much anymore.

I had to feel a little pride inside when I heard that.
That is our rituals lol. Still believe in or follow this God even though it's being destroyed and they know it this is how dumb some people are. She also claimed to speak with Gabriel.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back