Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My theory on what is going on with Israel and the Orthodox Jews right now

darkmonkey666

It is just going to Keep getting worse and worse for them as time goes on. This is really only the beginning of it. I find it kind of odd that it really started around the time of a lunar eclipse though. The energy from that should maybe be weakly coming in not sure. I don't feel it though.

Anyways so here is my theory. I remember in 2019 Maxine wrote a sermon telling people that the karma of the enemy was fully returned to them. We didn't see much for a couple years after that.

This is kind of like gentiles who get into the Kabbalah. Usually nothing negative is reported at first from anyone for a couple years. Sometimes enemy beings give little gifts to people too if they feel like it and think that will keep the people doing the enemy occult stuff. So they may have a few positive things happen sometimes.

But after a bit their life falls apart and they become mentally unstable and often addicted to drugs start having misfortune about the same time period we see with the Jews. Also let's assume no gentiles who are into Kabbalah are open to the Astral or they wouldn't touch this stuff. Same with Jews doing rtr.

So my theory is this deals with their karma being returned to them. Of course the Orthodox and Israel will get this first as they were the ones doing the most stuff that creates this karma.

So what could happen in the next few months is anyones guess. I kind of expect there may be a natural disaster in Israel in the not too distant future. Those words keep being put in my mind.

To be honest if this backfires on and starts causing some problems in areas of the USA I will not be surprised at all either. They were the ones that followed Kosher agenda the most. I know it's bad to say since I live here and should support my home nation but I really can't with the type of government that we have. There are consequences. New York may have some major problems. On the money (I believe 100 dollar bill but can't fully remember this was in 2009) a long time ago it was shown there was a Nuke or tidal wave in New York. By some people on YouTube. That was a subliminal. Still going to happen who knows. Wouldn't be surprised.

From this point on it will get worse and worse to be a Jew. There really is no escape from this. Cause whatever protected them is gone now apparently since our last warfare schedule and Beltane.

Does what is going on have anything to do with the eclipse. Who knows maybe. This eclipse will oppose the USA ascendant exact along with Uranus and Israel's Mercury. Maxine mentioned she believes that the real natal chart of the USA has the Ascendant of the USA is in Gemini conjunct Uranus exact. That is what I am basing that on.

So expect some interesting things the next few weeks. Who knows maybe we get to witness the end of Israel soon.

I think the best message was mentioned by HP.Cobra a few years ago right around the 2018-2019 time period in a sermon.

M-RTRs(Multiple-RTR)/F-RTR/ and current Tetragrammaton along with this pool of baneful energies is like a Bell.

A bell is struck by our rituals, it moves, moving the striker. So both our strikes and the striker are building up this energy. The very vibrations and energy from the strikes and the striker build up and our creating some incidents. But that's the thing we are not letting the bell fully toll. Both of the impacts creating sound, vibration, and energy are creating scenarios. But again the bell isn't tolling on it's own. Imagine our strikes destroy the enemy heavily if not outright. BUT then what happens when our rituals become moot and we let the bell toll.

All that built up energy from the least significant strike to the most significant strike along with the striker itself is gonna release a massive, tidal tsunami of energy.

Even the weakest, meekest new Satanist is being assisted by the past, by our members, and by our Gods. Even their insignificant to them ritualistic procurement is being used. And as they or people meditate the ritual pumps down the enemy making their efforts stronger along with the Gods. Our Gods are our trump card in comparison to the Gods of the enemy.

So it's safe to assume this pool of baneful energies is the same way. Physical = super slow. So eventually overtime shit hits the fan.

And especially as RTRs end at some point allowing the energy to cascade around. And we perform other rituals for example it's been hinted at reverse koran rituals. Or for example Runic Earth rituals to help the Earth. Or maybe rituals by the Gods some sort of Runic or magical procurement to promote betterment on Humanity.

So just remember for whom the bell tolls.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back