Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question relating to changing affirmation mid-working and working length.

MrIntrepid

I think I overdid it with the length of my affirmation and I'm not sure if modifying it will ruin the entire working even if my intent is the same. Anyone have experience with this?

Second question is if I accidentally do a working for 41 days straight instead of 40 days will it screw it in anyway? I don't remember the exact date I started it since it was spur of the moment and I just decided to make it a 40 day working. Would rather overshoot and hit 41 instead of undershoot and end up at 39.

MrIntrepid said:
I think I overdid it with the length of my affirmation and I'm not sure if modifying it will ruin the entire working even if my intent is the same. Anyone have experience with this?

Second question is if I accidentally do a working for 41 days straight instead of 40 days will it screw it in anyway? I don't remember the exact date I started it since it was spur of the moment and I just decided to make it a 40 day working. Would rather overshoot and hit 41 instead of undershoot and end up at 39.

Yeah, just go to 41 instead of 39. 40 is a power number, and would be better, but it is better to not to risk falling short.

If the intent is the same, then you can still leave it with similar results. However, once you start modifying the affirmation, there is a chance you may perceive it differently and throw off the working. In other words, don't modify it, just leave it and either finish to 40 days or stop early.

Then, just fix your affirmation and start again. If you are doing a working for the same problem, I don't think the energy is necessarily wasted entirely. Obviously it depends on how off the programming was from the goal. The energy is still out there on the astral, doing something, which may be positive or negative for a future working.

Don't forget, you can always post affirmations here for others to review. It will also give people ideas if or when they go to fix similar problems.

Blitzkreig said:
MrIntrepid said:

Yeah, just go to 41 instead of 39. 40 is a power number, and would be better, but it is better to not to risk falling short.

If the intent is the same, then you can still leave it with similar results. However, once you start modifying the affirmation, there is a chance you may perceive it differently and throw off the working. In other words, don't modify it, just leave it and either finish to 40 days or stop early.

Then, just fix your affirmation and start again. If you are doing a working for the same problem, I don't think the energy is necessarily wasted entirely. Obviously it depends on how off the programming was from the goal. The energy is still out there on the astral, doing something, which may be positive or negative for a future working.

Don't forget, you can always post affirmations here for others to review. It will also give people ideas if or when they go to fix similar problems.

I'll overshoot then to be safe. As for the workings I already have in progress I think I'll just finish those and hope my intent is clear enough to accomplish my goals.

In hindsight it would've been better if I asked about the length of my affirmations beforehand but I had limited time to start given it was a power date on that day. Another lesson learned.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back