Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ritual tools

satanama666

do wands and daggers have the same uses?if not,what is a wand used for?
is a wooden knife considered a wand?

satanama666 said:

Please read the Joy of Satan, we don’t need any props or tools. The satanic rosary is the only tool you need, and it is only a help to keep track of the count.

When we do magick, we use our own powers, the power of the mind and soul.

A wand won’t boost your energies, or focus. It is just a piece of wood.

You do not need any of these things. Any kind of prop is unnecessary. What is actually important is opening the chakras, doing the meditations, doing the RTRs. These are the things that will help you.

You can use props if you want, if it feels good for you to use them. I just want you to know that you don't need them.

NinRick said:
satanama666 said:

Please read the Joy of Satan, we don’t need any props or tools. The satanic rosary is the only tool you need, and it is only a help to keep track of the count.

I want to build a satanic rosary and I'm a bit confused:

I have seen online like this: https://images.okr.ro/serve/auctions.v7/2014/may/11/c272a82d74588b0287d35006d9cff1a1-7007017-235_235

Basically 12 beads in a row separated by larger beads - this is done in 9 groups which gives 9x12 = 108 small beads

But on JOS I see it like this https://archive.is/mAJMH which has:

9 beads separated by larger beads 5 times on each side : 9x5x2 = 90 beads on the sides
bottom - 12 beads separated by two larger beads = 12 beads
top - I only counted 5 smaller beads but maybe the pentagram is counted as well as the 6th bead ? = 5 or 6 beads

My question is what is the right approach to build it and what are pros/cons in each case ?

Immortal said:
NinRick said:
satanama666 said:

I want to build a satanic rosary and I'm a bit confused:

I have seen online like this: https://images.okr.ro/serve/auctions.v7/2014/may/11/c272a82d74588b0287d35006d9cff1a1-7007017-235_235

Basically 12 beads in a row separated by larger beads - this is done in 9 groups which gives 9x12 = 108 small beads

But on JOS I see it like this https://archive.is/mAJMH which has:

9 beads separated by larger beads 5 times on each side : 9x5x2 = 90 beads on the sides
bottom - 12 beads separated by two larger beads = 12 beads
top - I only counted 5 smaller beads but maybe the pentagram is counted as well as the 6th bead ? = 5 or 6 beads

My question is what is the right approach to build it and what are pros/cons in each case ?

My beads are all equally sized as I just use them to count mantra reps.
For squares or something like that.
If you want to do 9 mantra vibrations and state ur affirmation after that, and do again 9 Mantra reps and state ur affirmation again, make sure each 9th bead is big, so you know that when you reach a big one, that you have to state your affirmation after that.
Make sure you have a total of 108 beads.
Or another powernumber.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back