Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Zero Racial Conscious- When your race has no name

AgniCosmos

There are the major races but some people, such as myself belong to a sub-race that literally has no name.

This means that my race is non existent in racial identity.

I wish to give my race a name but doing so is nearly impossible without revealing my own picture as I belong to a sub-race that is small in size and best and is not particularly concentrated or having any name I could 100% safely use to describe my race.

Is there a way I could give my race a name without resorting to revealing my face (as thanks to the Jew doing so would be literal Suicide).

Or should I just encourage the Joy of Satan website to all races who speak the common language of my race (there are many) and be done at that.

If you have a better solution feel free to share, as my race is a small one that is tiny in terms of number/political power meaning it has no real identity or loyalty at all within its members, in fact they are constantly, cheating, murdering and exploiting each other without a shred of mercy or kindness, the only exception to the rule is that they treat the Jews with kindness, as they are major, major Jew lovers (some of the most fanatical Jew lovers in the entire world).

AgniCosmos said:

I would mix the subraces together and look at the bigger umbrella races. For example, if you are arab plus european, then just mix them into caucasian. Do the same for other races. Then, you can say your overall race is Caucasian/Asian mix, or whatever.

If you are all three races, then just say you are a Tri-race hybrid. Then, if someone is curious, you could say well I have these subcategories for my african part, and these for my caucasian part, and so on.

That is just my way of thinking about it. You are still an "earth-based" Gentile of the Satanic family, so that is your broader classification. Then, since the main races are the 3 larger groups, you could specify at least down to that. However, I don't think it is as necessary to go past that, since everyone has suffered due to Globalism, in respect to racial identity.

Blitzkreig said:
AgniCosmos said:

I would mix the subraces together and look at the bigger umbrella races. For example, if you are arab plus european, then just mix them into caucasian. Do the same for other races. Then, you can say your overall race is Caucasian/Asian mix, or whatever.

If you are all three races, then just say you are a Tri-race hybrid. Then, if someone is curious, you could say well I have these subcategories for my african part, and these for my caucasian part, and so on.

That is just my way of thinking about it. You are still an "earth-based" Gentile of the Satanic family, so that is your broader classification. Then, since the main races are the 3 larger groups, you could specify at least down to that. However, I don't think it is as necessary to go past that, since everyone has suffered due to Globalism, in respect to racial identity.

Thanks I'll definitely use the advice moving forwards, wherever I can apply it.
The issue with me is that it is of intense scholarly debate (kosher scholars) and I don't really want to rely only on Jewish DNA tests (who knows how they mess with the results) to determine major race(s).

There is almost no (easy) way to tell exactly my major umbrella races. I do know that I am a hybrid of at least two (maybe three) of the major races (though I don't know which ones).
The most common link I can think of therefore is language. (besides kosher religion and kosher politics)

What is your thought as to me using language as I can not (with confidence) identify my racial origin (of the 3 major 'umbrella' races). Or any other thoughts.

AgniCosmos said:
Thanks I'll definitely use the advice moving forwards, wherever I can apply it.
The issue with me is that it is of intense scholarly debate (kosher scholars) and I don't really want to rely only on Jewish DNA tests (who knows how they mess with the results) to determine major race(s).

There is almost no (easy) way to tell exactly my major umbrella races. I do know that I am a hybrid of at least two (maybe three) of the major races (though I don't know which ones).
The most common link I can think of therefore is language. (besides kosher religion and kosher politics)

What is your thought as to me using language as I can not (with confidence) identify my racial origin (of the 3 major 'umbrella' races). Or any other thoughts.

I guess it depends what exactly you mean by using language. Certain languages are tied to certain ethnic groups, so of course this would clarify something. I guess I am just unsure what you mean exactly. Better than nothing, though.

You can do a working for this as well. There are many runes for general knowledge gain, representing either air or water. In particular, Odhal is the key one for determining your racial background. Using the rune, such as programming it to make you more aware of your background, may make your connections to the certain ethnic groups more pronounced, for example.

There are plenty of other ways this can manifest. You can also use past life regression or general meditation on your ancestral tree. Odhal, programmed to do so, would help you realize the truth in regards to these concepts or activities.

AgniCosmos said:
There are the major races but some people, such as myself belong to a sub-race that literally has no name.

What races are you mixed with? Do you not know your heritage?

I’m 60% Southern European and 30% Native American (as in Native Mexican) but I’m not a new race, I just belong to the indigenous Native American race that’s native to Mexico. That’s usually how it goes for mixed people. This is a JoS sermon on mixed race people: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18382&p=72659&hilit

You could do this working:
Racial Clarity Working

START: Waxing moon in Taurus or Cancer. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Always try to do this in the hour of the Moon. Never start this during the Void of Course Moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate the rune OTHAL 24 times or 40 times. 24 is the number of OTHAL, 40 is Lord Satan’s number.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“I’m consciously and completely aware of which race my soul truly belongs to and of what my true race is in all ways forever.”

Do this everyday for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce OTHAL:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbw62qry8yi37vo/Runic%20Kabalah%20Audio%20CD.zip?dl=0
https://mega.nz/file/KB8y2bzJ#4cTLSB26DB09-HfBhhXXZNjsDsb7y2Ac6WWYJqn5LXI

Academic Scholar said:
AgniCosmos said:

What races are you mixed with? Do you not know your heritage?

I’m 60% Southern European and 30% Native American (as in Native Mexican) but I’m not a new race, I just belong to the indigenous Native American race that’s native to Mexico. That’s usually how it goes for mixed people. This is a JoS sermon on mixed race people: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18382&p=72659&hilit

You could do this working:
Racial Clarity Working

START: Waxing moon in Taurus or Cancer. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Always try to do this in the hour of the Moon. Never start this during the Void of Course Moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate the rune OTHAL 24 times or 40 times. 24 is the number of OTHAL, 40 is Lord Satan’s number.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“I’m consciously and completely aware of which race my soul truly belongs to and of what my true race is in all ways forever.”

Do this everyday for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce OTHAL:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbw62qry8yi37vo/Runic%20Kabalah%20Audio%20CD.zip?dl=0
https://mega.nz/file/KB8y2bzJ#4cTLSB26DB09-HfBhhXXZNjsDsb7y2Ac6WWYJqn5LXI

Yeah kosher scholars unfortunately only give vague answers of some possibilities (and these may all be wrong as well). No one seriously knows which of the major races I belong to, all they know is that hybridisation occurred but they don't know who, when or how many races where involved. Percentage mixtures are unknown and Jewish DNA tests aren't the world's most reliable sources. I probably am not a mixture of white and black only is the best hint I have (minus the magick).

I will use your and blitzkrieg's advice thanks for the help.

AgniCosmos said:

I wish to give my race a name but doing so is nearly impossible without revealing my own picture as I belong to a sub-race that is small in size and best and is not particularly concentrated or having any name I could 100% safely use to describe my race.

Is there a way I could give my race a name without resorting to revealing my face (as thanks to the Jew doing so would be literal Suicide).

Or should I just encourage the Joy of Satan website to all races who speak the common language of my race (there are many) and be done at that.

If you have a better solution feel free to share, as my race is a small one that is tiny in terms of number/political power meaning it has no real identity or loyalty at all within its members, in fact they are constantly, cheating, murdering and exploiting each other without a shred of mercy or kindness, the only exception to the rule is that they treat the Jews with kindness, as they are major, major Jew lovers (some of the most fanatical Jew lovers in the entire world).

What you do is do some awakening working for it. Raise energy. You probably have to create it yourself. You can add your own blood to it like the white ritual did that would add power.

Jack's post on https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=71421#p71421 at Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:09 pm
He suggests that The people of the race I belong to (Dravidians) are 'descendants of Australian aboriginals '.

He later suggests at Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:04 am
' the evidence is simply that Dravidian are genetically very close with the aboriginal groups and they share same customs. There's nothing more to it really.'

Should I take Jack's advice with sincerity, especially since I am nowhere near as dark as an Australian aboriginal nor am I as dark as your stereotypical Dravidian. Specifically should I assume that Australian aboriginal may play a part in my race?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back