Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dvaita, Advaita, or Bhedabheda?

Jrvan

Upon some rudimentary research, I found that there are three schools of thought in regards to the Atman/Brahman question.
Atman = Brahman, Atman =/= Brahman, and Atman both is and isn't Brahman. I'm leaning towards Bhedabheda school of thought as I am suspicious of the other two possibly being jewish corruptions and separate ends of extremes. It makes more sense to me to say that Atman is OF Brahman, but not identical to Brahman. In other words, created from the Aether as a separate consciousness.

If our consciousness was identical to the Aether then that sounds like we would be uncreated to me. It just sounds like more promotion of the "everything is one" crap in my opinion. On the other hand, with the dualistic tradition, it's said that we are completely separate from Brahman as well as dependent upon it. From my quick read, it sounds a lot like inserted xian concepts including eternal punishment/damnation, attempts to undermine and discredit other Gods, etc. Like I said, two ends of the extreme.

The soul AKA Atman is made up of the four elements, and the four elements are made from the Aether. Ergo, we are OF the Aether AKA Brahman, but not identical to it because we are created beings. This is my take on it.

Thoughts?

The correct use of the word Atman is when you use it within Paramatman ,meaning individual soul. 'Atman' and 'Brahman' refers to the Amalgation of all energy or the Universal soul. Pure Consciousness divides into two as we move to the lower dimensions to create matter. The 'oneness' is only experienced when you are seeing it from a reference point of still maintaining your individuality from the lower dimension. If dimensions did not exist, there would only be nothingness. This requires Kundalini Yoga and power. Otherwise what happens is the brahman will suck you up and destroy your individuality if you try to connect with it without proper preparation. This is essentially what happens in the Buddhist and Many Hindu schools of Meditations. Everything is not one ,everything adds up to being "the one". The experience of oneness is when the Kundalini pierces the crown chakra. Do not go into the rabbit hole of Vedic Metaphysics. To understand this you haev to have actual psychic ability and advancement or you're going to be really confused because you have no references to understand any of this.

Jack said:
The correct use of the word Atman is when you use it within Paramatman ,meaning individual soul. 'Atman' and 'Brahman' refers to the Amalgation of all energy or the Universal soul. Pure Consciousness divides into two as we move to the lower dimensions to create matter. The 'oneness' is only experienced when you are seeing it from a reference point of still maintaining your individuality from the lower dimension. If dimensions did not exist, there would only be nothingness. This requires Kundalini Yoga and power. Otherwise what happens is the brahman will suck you up and destroy your individuality if you try to connect with it without proper preparation. This is essentially what happens in the Buddhist and Many Hindu schools of Meditations. Everything is not one ,everything adds up to being "the one". The experience of oneness is when the Kundalini pierces the crown chakra. Do not go into the rabbit hole of Vedic Metaphysics. To understand this you haev to have actual psychic ability and advancement or you're going to be really confused because you have no references to understand any of this.

This makes perfect sense to me. You explained it perfectly. Thank you very much, Jack.

You don't have to worry about me doing such a thing. I was only looking briefly at the different schools of thought because I wanted to get a better idea of what Likman666's arguments were based on so that I could properly counter them. Which I believe I've done now.

What you said about Brahman sucking up the individuality, that's exactly what I hypothesized the jews were trying to lead people to with their corruption of the Hindu teachings. In the long-term I believe it's obvious that they just want us to "return" to the Aether, Brahma, etc. The second death and all, you know? I see parallels of this exact line of corrupt thinking wherever I look in the different religions. Return to "heaven," Unite with Brahma, become "one" with the universe or suffer eternally (but not at all because of the jews making us suffer).
They just pervert beautiful concepts like feeling connected to the rest of the Cosmos and Nature, experiencing harmony and rhythm of the universe.

It's like the apt analogy that I've seen you and others make. All raindrops of consciousness falling from the same infinite pool, or something like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back