Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meaning of the Lotus?

SleepingWolf

While meditating, a thought had crossed my mind. Remembering one comment here on the forums, of one member mentioning "seeing the lotus" made me question what this really meant. And while meditating on my chakras, I was given this thought and overlapped the two images of a lotus and an atom in my mind.

iu

iu

Once this clicked in my mind, I could start to visualize the energy revolving like electrons, taking the shape of a lotus flower. which light of course is just another frequency of electrons.

Is this just coincidence, or is this really the meaning behind the lotus?

SleepingWolf said:
While meditating, a thought had crossed my mind. Remembering one comment here on the forums, of one member mentioning "seeing the lotus" made me question what this really meant. And while meditating on my chakras, I was given this thought and overlapped the two images of a lotus and an atom in my mind.

iu

iu

Once this clicked in my mind, I could start to visualize the energy revolving like electrons, taking the shape of a lotus flower. which light of course is just another frequency of electrons.

Is this just coincidence, or is this really the meaning behind the lotus?

Thats very interesting

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back