Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The shifting trend???

your anonymous mate

There is a thing called shifting realities, I suppose mostly popular on TikTok and among teens, but known by many because I saw so many videos with bloody views on JewTube.

Well, personally, I think it's a waste of time and the reason those kids are obsessed with it is they want to shift to their "desired realities" and run away from their tasks. :ugeek:
If that's not true, then at least it's good to know that they meditate while trying to shift lol.

Do you think it's possible?

your anonymous mate said:
There is a thing called shifting realities, I suppose mostly popular on TikTok and among teens, but known by many because I saw so many videos with bloody views on JewTube.

Well, personally, I think it's a waste of time and the reason those kids are obsessed with it is they want to shift to their "desired realities" and run away from their tasks. :ugeek:
If that's not true, then at least it's good to know that they meditate while trying to shift lol.

Creating a reality just because you wrote it on a piece of paper? I don't think so.

I understand that teen's way of thinking but at the end of the day, it's just another way for them to escape from their problems. Most of them want a "Mary Sue" type of life where they will succeed in life without trying.

While there's some of them i feel bad for. Like young ones who wants to see their dead relatives again so they do this kind of thing as a coping mechanism. I see and understand their suffering. They need help but they seek it from the wrong sources.

This trend will either die soon or it will turn to a weird thing you usually see on local news. I can see people offing themselves thinking they will "transport" to their alternative reality. Let's hope it will end before this kind of things.

Also who in their right minds would think something from TikTok of all places to work? That app should burn to the ground with the amount of grossness in it.

People can make their reality into almost anything they want by thinking about it and doing workings. That is if the energy has room to manifest somewhere. For example If all the person does is sit at home they are unlikely to be able to do much with even meditation however if they did it for years and years consistently maybe they could force the energy to manifest somehow but these people likely don't have the power or endurance needed for that.

The xtians already do this all the time. They focus on how great it is to be poor or suffer or how they are persecuted for Jewsus or the Debil is afflicting them somehow.

Look what happens most the time in their belief system. When it does not that means simply someone is enabling them somehow to avoid this but if this is what they want it will happen eventually.

See people can make reality what they focus on.

I don't think tiktokkin punks are meditating one bit. Unfortunately.

With going what you say here, I would say it's simply another waste of time meme. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Henu the Great said:

I don't think tiktokkin punks are meditating one bit. Unfortunately.

With going what you say here, I would say it's simply another waste of time meme. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're totally right.

From the idea I got while watching their videos, they just lie down and try to "shift". They somehow focus on the idea of shifting and don't let their thoughts wander away. Those kids are the future, man, I'm just saying :D

There's a thing called deleting tiktok and being serious about spiritual disciplines.

You're totally right.

From the idea I got while watching their videos, they just lie down and try to "shift". They somehow focus on the idea of shifting and don't let their thoughts wander away. Those kids are the future, man, I'm just saying :D
I am the future too. So are my brothers and sisters in Satan. Old and young. We will be the future trend setters, not the other way around.

NakedPluto said:
There's a thing called deleting tiktok and being serious about spiritual disciplines.

Yeah, who said I use it? Just learned that it was originated from there and I mentioned it here. Also I saw people saying there are "so-called" scientific evidence about it, that's why i asked.

Never had TikTok, so not aware of any trends, but still got something to say. I've been studying realities and the more I did, the less sense it made...anyway:

Xianity uses this trick to manifest the reality based on the content inside one's head. Virtual reality so to speak. Or delusions. Most of them are collective, aka hive mind.

When you don't have spiritual power and knowledge the only thing you can do is to adjust those delusions. If you want to manifest them, you need power. With hive mind some things can manifest and this what enemy exploits.

Shifting realities are possible tho.
I was too lazy to fix some things, so that was one of the reasons I've started to mess with them, but my advice: don't.

There are infinite number of those realities and your soul exist in all of them at the same time. Everytime you turned left or right or make a choice reality splits and any minor action can lead to big changes.

Good indicator that you shifted successfully is a traveling dream. Like flying in airplane or having a trip in a train.

You can easily move your consciousness between simular realities, and sometimes this trick is used by your guardians to save your ass from trouble. If you had near death experience and you were sure that you gonna die and for some reason you made it, that's how it happens. There are realities where we are dead already, the trick is not to be present there when it happens.

Big changes requires time to manifest and your mind is a limiter here. You should learn to let it all go, like literally everything, close to amnesia if you want big changes.

There are matrix glitches when you do that.
Like for all sudden your friend can just stop talking to you or other people you haven't talk in years appear and in a short time you talk almost everyday. In some cases people may die after those shifts. And from that point you can't go back to where this person is still alive. At least I wasn't able to.
Sometimes some entire buildings can be gone or you may see a different store at the same spot. If you start asking people, they will tell you it was always like that. It also feels differently.

This all looks like fun , but at some point you start question reality. You don't known what's real and what's not and in worst cases you can go insane. You may also stuck somewhere in between and people won't notice you ,like you are a ghost. Also there are some kind of beings that are guardians of those realities. They are not enemy, but they are not from Satan either. If you cause too much trouble, you may get their attention and you don't want that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back