Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Books

yumais

What do you think about Aleister Crowley books of law? Just full with bullshit? What good books worth to buy or not worth, just read JoS materials and is fine

Bullshit. Crowley was a drug addict loser, and he was not Satanist. Everything he did was christian and jewish qlippoth. Do not waste any time or money on that.

yumais said:
What do you think about Aleister Crowley books of law? Just full with bullshit? What good books worth to buy or not worth, just read JoS materials and is fine

Check out this reading list.

https://archive.is/wpeTw

You can look into the Aleister Crowley stuff if you want to satiate your curiosity but just be aware that what you learn from JoS overrides everything that's in his books. Some of it is accurate and some of it is not so if I ever looked into them it would be more from the perspective of "knowing thy enemy."

I don't think outright avoiding all enemy literature is a good thing because it deprives you of the opportunity to learn the way they think by learning what they believe. I frequent pro-Israel channels on Youtube for the express purpose of getting the xian or Jewish view on things for this exact reason.

Anyway, most material on "spirituality" is written by people who aren't a part of the JoS. Sifting through the bullshit and deciding what can be applied to your own practice is up to you. If you're ever not sure about something you've read you can always ask about it on the forum.

yumais said:

Check out this reading list.

https://archive.is/wpeTw

You can look into the Aleister Crowley stuff if you want to satiate your curiosity but just be aware that what you learn from JoS overrides everything that's in his books. Some of it is accurate and some of it is not so if I ever looked into them it would be more from the perspective of "knowing thy enemy."

I don't think outright avoiding all enemy literature is a good thing because it deprives you of the opportunity to learn the way they think by learning what they believe. I frequent pro-Israel channels on Youtube for the express purpose of getting the xian or Jewish view on things for this exact reason.

Anyway, most material on "spirituality" is written by people who aren't a part of the JoS. Sifting through the bullshit and deciding what can be applied to your own practice is up to you. If you're ever not sure about something you've read you can always ask about it on the forum.

yumais said:

Yes, Crowley's stuff is bullshit. It's cryptic and doesn't make any sense. There are actually some good books that I can recommend:

• The Kybalion
  • Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon
  • Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce
  • Energy Work by Robert Bruce
  • every book by William Walker Atkinson, particularly: Thought Vibration, Mind Power, Clairvoyance and Occult Powers (written by Swami Panchadasi, an alias of W.W. Atkinson).

The Kybalion is good to read about Hermetic philosophy, Bardon's and Bruce's are practical and complement the info on JoS and Atkinson's books are about mental powers, astral senses, telepathy and the Law of Attraction, written a century ago before corrupted New Age books like "The Secret".

yumais said:
You are better off reading all of Maxines sermons. Like Ol argedco luciftias mentioned, Aleister is waste of time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back