Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about Jews

lonley little girl

Hi everyone, I have a few questions about Jews. Who are they? Where did they come from? Who created them and why? And what is their goal and purpose of their existence. What are their physical and spiritual characteristics and how do they differ from pagans? Is every Jew by nature and essence evil and a monster? How can we be sure that we are not Jews and that a Jew is not someone close to us? What was Hitler's plan for Jews and Gypsies in World War II? What will happen to them in the end when they are defeated? Will the world be a better place when they are defeated and will we ever be able to eradicate hunger, disease, murder, pain, suffering? What exactly will our future look like? In the end, I wonder if Hitler had anything against Serbs and Slavs in general? That's how they teach us in school. There is a possibility that it is a lie, but I want to be sure. I am interested because I am from Serbia. I would be very grateful if someone would answer these questions of mine. I'm a beginner, I don't really understand myself, but I want to learn about Satanism and enemies.

Answers:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Reptilian.html
https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Jews.htm
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/jewish-soul/
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/jewish-soul-lacking-parts-2/
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54211
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39062

lonley little girl said:
Hi everyone, I have a few questions about Jews. Who are they? Where did they come from? Who created them and why? And what is their goal and purpose of their existence. What are their physical and spiritual characteristics and how do they differ from pagans? Is every Jew by nature and essence evil and a monster? How can we be sure that we are not Jews and that a Jew is not someone close to us? What was Hitler's plan for Jews and Gypsies in World War II? What will happen to them in the end when they are defeated? Will the world be a better place when they are defeated and will we ever be able to eradicate hunger, disease, murder, pain, suffering? What exactly will our future look like? In the end, I wonder if Hitler had anything against Serbs and Slavs in general? That's how they teach us in school. There is a possibility that it is a lie, but I want to be sure. I am interested because I am from Serbia. I would be very grateful if someone would answer these questions of mine. I'm a beginner, I don't really understand myself, but I want to learn about Satanism and enemies.

Jews are our enemies, they were created through genetic engining. Their goal is to infiltrate our race and to enslave us entirely. They were created from other alien races, who we call reptilians.

Jews hate Satan, and all our Goddesses and Gods of Hell. They utterly hate them, they lie, manipulate and play the victim all the time. They are parasites and try to leech what they can and how much they can. They don’t feel sorry, and their emotions are not too deep.

In their spiritual teaching they teach and preach how we gentiles are cattle, that they can kill us, steal from us, rape us and enslave us how ever they want. „Kill The best of the goyjim (gentile).“ if a goyim reads the talmud, he deserves death. And much more.
Jews created islam and Christianity to strip us any and all spiritual knowledge and keep us spiritually, technologically and mentally in shackles.

You are not a jewess and your parents are also no jews. My cousin is a part jew for example. Maybe you will discover jews in your family as well. I have been avoiding him for 3 years now. Oh, and don‘t ever have sex with a jew, apparently it is common that jews are attracted to us Satanists. I also had some bas experiences with them, and it took a long time for me to realise they are jews. Even if someone is 1% jewish, this person is a jew.
Never side with the enemy. You don’t want their dna and energies.
My worst nightmare is that I have a child with a jewess. This is the worst that could happen to me.

The future of the jews is set in stone already. They will perish from our world entirely. No matter who wins, they will perish.
Don’t worry, we will win this war.

Everything they teach you in school regarding history is not 100% true and honest. The winner tells the story not the loser. Why should the winner tell the truth?

I‘d love to see a world where we are a proud, strong and understanding race. And where nobody is there to confuse, deceive and separate us, where we can truly advance in all aspects of life.
Where we care for our planet and also care of all animals of earth. This our home so let’s make flourish in its beauty. This is only possible once our enemies are gone.

Let us all Satan‘s Kingdom arise!

Hail Satan! Forever!!

Kurat said:
Answers:
https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Reptilian.html
https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Jews.htm
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/jewish-soul/
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/jewish-soul-lacking-parts-2/
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54211
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39062
Thank you very much.

NinRick said:
lonley little girl said:

Jews are our enemies, they were created through genetic engining. Their goal is to infiltrate our race and to enslave us entirely. They were created from other alien races, who we call reptilians.

Jews hate Satan, and all our Goddesses and Gods of Hell. They utterly hate them, they lie, manipulate and play the victim all the time. They are parasites and try to leech what they can and how much they can. They don’t feel sorry, and their emotions are not too deep.

In their spiritual teaching they teach and preach how we gentiles are cattle, that they can kill us, steal from us, rape us and enslave us how ever they want. „Kill The best of the goyjim (gentile).“ if a goyim reads the talmud, he deserves death. And much more.
Jews created islam and Christianity to strip us any and all spiritual knowledge and keep us spiritually, technologically and mentally in shackles.

You are not a jewess and your parents are also no jews. My cousin is a part jew for example. Maybe you will discover jews in your family as well. I have been avoiding him for 3 years now. Oh, and don‘t ever have sex with a jew, apparently it is common that jews are attracted to us Satanists. I also had some bas experiences with them, and it took a long time for me to realise they are jews. Even if someone is 1% jewish, this person is a jew.
My worst nightmare is that I have a child with a jewess. This is the worst that could happen to me.

The future of the jews is set in stone already. They will perish from our world entirely. No matter who wins, they will perish.

Everything they teach you in school regarding history is not 100% true and honest. The winner tells the story not the loser. Why should the winner tell the truth?

I‘d love to see a world where we are a proud, strong and understanding race. And where nobody is there to confuse, deceive and separate us, where we can truly advance in all aspects of life.
Where we care for our planet and also care of all animals of earth. This our home so let’s make flourish in its beauty. This is only possible once our enemies are gone.

Hail Satan! Forever!!
Hey NinRick thanks a lot for the answers. The Jews are really awful! I hope that they will pay for everything they did and that people will one day find out the truth about them. I hope that religions like Christianity and Islam will soon disappear from the face of the earth. I hope that the truth will be revealed and that no one will ever believe those disgusting lies again. I feel sorry for all the poor and naive people who believe in that and ruin their lives. Satanism is the only true religion, and Satan is the only true God. Why don't people want to understand? I’m sure I couldn’t be a Jew because I feel like I’m a generally good person and I would never do these disgusting things that Jews do. I also love Father Satan and my guardian demon very much and I respect all the other gods and goddesses of hell very much. Attack "Am I a Jew?" is really awful. They are so evil and cunning. They want to control our emotions. I won't have anything to do with those monsters. I don't trust people in general, and of course not Jews. Sorry if I'm bothering you, but it's very nice to talk to you.

lonley little girl said:
Hey NinRick thanks a lot for the answers. The Jews are really awful! I hope that they will pay for everything they did and that people will one day find out the truth about them. I hope that religions like Christianity and Islam will soon disappear from the face of the earth. I hope that the truth will be revealed and that no one will ever believe those disgusting lies again. I feel sorry for all the poor and naive people who believe in that and ruin their lives. Satanism is the only true religion, and Satan is the only true God. Why don't people want to understand? I’m sure I couldn’t be a Jew because I feel like I’m a generally good person and I would never do these disgusting things that Jews do. I also love Father Satan and my guardian demon very much and I respect all the other gods and goddesses of hell very much. Attack "Am I a Jew?" is really awful. They are so evil and cunning. They want to control our emotions. I won't have anything to do with those monsters. I don't trust people in general, and of course not Jews. Sorry if I'm bothering you, but it's very nice to talk to you.

Yes, the jews have been playing with the emotions of the gentiles for eons, they know how pure our emotions are and how they affect us, and they also know how to harm us through our emotions. That’s why it is also very important to stay rational and detached.
They will pay for everything they‘ve been doing for centuries, don’t worry. They have no future.
I think that in the near future Satanism will rise, however, I don’t think all gentiles will follow suit, many are beyond saving now.

Yeah right? I feel the same way. Even before I knew the truth about Satan and his Demons, I respected them very much. I thought that they are „evil“ as I was severely brainwashed and believed all those lies, however, I also saw them as beings, that are much stronger than humans and operate on higher dimensions, which I can not even begin to fathom.

So when I searched about how to summon demons, other methods did not sit well with me, I read them, and I got actually scared. I was feeling extremely uneasy, and thought „how could I force a Demon to come to me? This is not right, they are higher beings than me.“
Then I kept searching for other methods, and found the JoyOfSatan Site about „Spirit Abuse“. Lol, it was perfectly this what I needed. I felt immediately positive and Joy.

Don’t worry you are not a jew. People don’t know that Satan is our true God, as we have been infiltrated and corrupted from the inside out.

Hey, I also enjoy talking to you!

NinRick said:
lonley little girl said:

Hail Satan! Forever!!
So are Jews skinned like us or are they reptilians too and have scales and those eyes?

NinRick said:
lonley little girl said:

Yes, the jews have been playing with the emotions of the gentiles for eons, they know how pure our emotions are and how they affect us, and they also know how to harm us through our emotions. That’s why it is also very important to stay rational and detached.
They will pay for everything they‘ve been doing for centuries, don’t worry. They have no future.
I think that in the near future Satanism will rise, however, I don’t think all gentiles will follow suit, many are beyond saving now.

Yeah right? I feel the same way. Even before I knew the truth about Satan and his Demons, I respected them very much. I thought that they are „evil“ as I was severely brainwashed and believed all those lies, however, I also saw them as beings, that are much stronger than humans and operate on higher dimensions, which I can not even begin to fathom.

So when I searched about how to summon demons, other methods did not sit well with me, I read them, and I got actually scared. I was feeling extremely uneasy, and thought „how could I force a Demon to come to me? This is not right, they are higher beings than me.“
Then I kept searching for other methods, and found the JoyOfSatan Site about „Spirit Abuse“. Lol, it was perfectly this what I needed. I felt immediately positive and Joy.

Don’t worry you are not a jew. People don’t know that Satan is our true God, as we have been infiltrated and corrupted from the inside out.

I agree with everything you said. I am sick of all people having prejudices about Satanism, Satanists and Satan. They give themselves the right to comment and insult something they know absolutely nothing about. Unfortunately, my whole family is Christian. From an early age, I did not like that religion or their God at all. I always thought he was rude, unfair, awful and all the worst. I have always felt some sympathy for Satan. I thought "Hey maybe he's not that bad." Now I know it definitely isn’t. On the contrary. I never wanted Satan and his demons to burn forever in hell as brainwashed Christians propagate. That concept has always been disgusting to me. I didn't understand how people could believe in something so disgusting. I also hate the way some people treat demons. For example, that they want to command them or immature children who want to play demon invocations. Such disrespect! I'm sick of people like that. I am sure that the Jews are to blame for that and their propaganda. I wonder if you have ever had experience with summoning demons. I know it's still early for me and I won't do it now, but I would be happy if you could explain something more about it to me. I'm interested because I can't stop thinking about my demon guardian. I am burning with the desire to meet him, to see him, to hear him, to hug him ... I guess he is very busy and I don't know if he has time for such things, but that is my only wish at the moment. I feel like I love him with my whole being and I think it's mutual. I don't see him only as a demon guardian, but also as my best friend, happiness, love ... I feel incompletely without him. I love him endlessly! Sorry to bother you again, but I would love to hear your opinion and I really like talking to you.

Player7 said:
So are Jews skinned like us or are they reptilians too and have scales and those eyes?

Have you ever seen a man sized godzilla walk around?
Me neither.

They look like us, and actually there were times where they thought that they are humans like the rest of us.

After they infiltrated they woke up and realised their purpose.

They have reptilian genes in them, but they don’t exactly look like that.

Those greys and reptilians hate us, and the jews are also to large percentage like us, so the greys and reptilians hate them as well. If they succeed in their mission, they will be wiped out as well.

lonley little girl said:
NinRick said:
lonley little girl said:

I agree with everything you said. I am sick of all people having prejudices about Satanism, Satanists and Satan. They give themselves the right to comment and insult something they know absolutely nothing about. Unfortunately, my whole family is Christian. From an early age, I did not like that religion or their God at all. I always thought he was rude, unfair, awful and all the worst. I have always felt some sympathy for Satan. I thought "Hey maybe he's not that bad." Now I know it definitely isn’t. On the contrary. I never wanted Satan and his demons to burn forever in hell as brainwashed Christians propagate. That concept has always been disgusting to me. I didn't understand how people could believe in something so disgusting. I also hate the way some people treat demons. For example, that they want to command them or immature children who want to play demon invocations. Such disrespect! I'm sick of people like that. I am sure that the Jews are to blame for that and their propaganda. I wonder if you have ever had experience with summoning demons. I know it's still early for me and I won't do it now, but I would be happy if you could explain something more about it to me. I'm interested because I can't stop thinking about my demon guardian. I am burning with the desire to meet him, to see him, to hear him, to hug him ... I guess he is very busy and I don't know if he has time for such things, but that is my only wish at the moment. I feel like I love him with my whole being and I think it's mutual. I don't see him only as a demon guardian, but also as my best friend, happiness, love ... I feel incompletely without him. I love him endlessly! Sorry to bother you again, but I would love to hear your opinion and I really like talking to you.

I am not that advanced either, I am still at beginners level and I am also still only doing beginners meditations, as I want to build my power on a solid base and master the basics first. I think many people rush things, which is not effective. What do you need, energy work, void meditation, chakra work and Aura work, that’s it for starters. It also takes me a lot of time to meditate on all Chakras + Minor Chakras.

Your Guardian Demon is your GD for a reason, he is connected to you, he knows everything about you, he feels what you feel, that’s why he can help you very quickly.

I have never directly seen or heard a God/Demon talking to me. However, I have felt them, how their presence gave me a rush and high on energy, or a hot aura, and also on rare occasions I receive messages in form of speech telepathically. But it was never small talk or something like this, 2 times I was in a very bad situation and Satan or my GD (I do think it was Satan as I was talking to him at this time) explained somethings to me, which made me happy.
And one time something has been shown to me, and I am also very glad I received this message and actually decided to do it.

Oh and one time I received a task, and I am still working on that over 1.5years now. And it was confirmed that Satan actually wants that to happen, which made me happy, as I received the massage and actually started something and got the stone rolling so to speak.

Every time I received a message (telepathically I am not able to hear clearly for now) there was serious meaning behind it.

You can just talk to your Father Satan and your GD, they will receive your message and also they might respond in form of energy and feelings, but not always. In any case they will receive your message, don’t worry. Even if they are busy they perceive everything simultaneously.

It makes me happy to see that you love Satan and your GD so much! =)

Hail Satan!

NinRick said:
Player7 said:

Have you ever seen a man sized godzilla walk around?
Me neither.

They look like us, and actually there were times where they thought that they are humans like the rest of us.

After they infiltrated they woke up and realised their purpose.

They have reptilian genes in them, but they don’t exactly look like that.

Those greys and reptilians hate us, and the jews are also to large percentage like us, so the greys and reptilians hate them as well. If they succeed in their mission, they will be wiped out as well.
That's interesting that Jews are skinned like humans. I always thought they could shapeshift into their 'real' form. Interesting that they engineered a race that they hate. Shows how much of degenerates the reptilians are.

I remember what it was like to be Christian. I was scared of Satan and his demons. I was your typical Christian
:/

I was brainwashed to the core.

As for my friend, she got brainwashed, too, and had a fear. She was always fascinated with Satan anyway and only was interested in rereading the Bible passages with Satan and Lucifer in them. She was scared, but very drawn to Satan even though we both believed wrongly about him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back