Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sleep

Ramonriz

Website
www.youtube.com
What is jocie b ASMR?
ASMR sleep hypnosis means Autonomous Meridian Sensory Response and refers to the sensations that certain sounds cause in the brain, a tickle that generates a pleasant sensation and induces relaxation and finally, sleep.
What is ASMR watch the video:
Super ASMR triggers. Relaxing video for sleep, satisfying ASMR tapping and scratching
Super ASMR triggers for sleep and relaxation. ASMR Nails Vera made the best, satisfying triggers tapping and scratching with long nails. I'll show you a collection of military hats, caps, hats. In this BTS ASMR video, the head and hair massage with long nails. I will make a pleasant sound massage of the ears, the best sound and gentle tingling. Enjoy your viewing, relax and sweet dreams. & sleep.
ASMR stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response veggie asmr and describes a tingling sensation that usually starts on the scalp or the back of the neck and can spread throughout the rest of the body. Videos like this are meant to trigger this feeling, known as tingles. It can also be used for relaxation purposes or to fall asleep. Some people use it to focus while studying.

To anyone who's reading the post above.
Do not listen to those kinds of waves on youtub...*cough jewtube.

We do not know what kind of effects that such waves have.
Think for yourself, would you listen to any waves deep in your trance especially from the enemies ?
Do not trust such waves. This is a cautionary post.

If you want to have good sleep then follow a healthy lifestyle such as heating good diet, doing yoga and meditation daily. Not staring at digital screen 2 hrs before sleep and sleeping before 11 PM.

The number of posts the op has in total is supicious.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back