Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Never Quit, Keep Striving Repost by High Priest Hooded Cobra

MercuryWisdom

This is a wonderful post written by our Hp HC and we need to be reminded with this every now and then. So I reposted this here:

Jul 24, 2012

This is for new members, but I'm posting this here too, maybe someone will benefit. I am writting this post for a reason. The reason is, anything in Satanism and anything of worth in life comes in time and after dedication to it. When people join in Satanism they have great expectations but due to lack of knowledge they want instant realization and gratification of those. In many who are able to feel it, Satan sends the messages of His existance blantantly when they start. But as a matter of fact, Satanism needs time. Most people come from a backround of spiritual slavery, that keeps the mind repressed and parasitizes the soul. Because of this and because everyone carries a lot of unfullfilled desires, being on such a slave-like religion, people come to Satan waiting for gratification. Which will come, but only through effort. When one does the dedication ritual, asks for Father Satan's help to complete one's endeavors. This has to be understood and you have to get the True meaning out of it. Not a meaning that will later on make you sad, because you misunderstood. When someone is new, the Powers of Hell handle things for them. Although not everything, they handle as much as one needs to evolve further, in other words, nessescary needs that one needs to work on. We are expected like kids to grow and become compentent adults. Satan is loving and nurtuing and He is going to help someone a million times, if they try a million times. Do not expect favors from Hell, work hard on attaining these and the Gods of Hell will notice how much you try, therefore helping you. Don't be a lazy boomer. Since new people lack knowledge, they go on recklessly into using magick and think that if they fail, are failures. Magick is a science and everything is mentioned in the JoS. For instance, people come from a fucked up backround where their self esteem and powers of the mind and soul were atrophied. Doing a spell right away, has a big chance of failure. If one doesn't change their minds soon enough, they do this all the time and in turn fuck their self esteem more. Lack of knowledge sets one for failure. EVERYTHING in the JoS has to be applied and worked out, not just the page about the love spell or the evil eye. Its widely known that this relies on how your mind works, and how powerful you are. Constant meditation should be practiced and never be quitted. When one quits before a 40 day cycle, he is back at square one. This has to be avoided. When one starts meditation, the mind from its slumber wakes up. In many cases if not all, the mind is reacting like a total bitch. Emotions, thoughts, feelings, terrorism by one's own mind, have to be skipped and meditation has to be continued, despite of any mental feeling. When this happens you have to stay as cool as possible and don't let go. Just continue with it and this will go away. Even advanced meditators have this and this is normal, as this is a cleansing process. After a certain degree of time, one will feel relieved and cleansed. Meditating constantly will in turn increase your bioelectricity, get you away of depression, give you the mental edge above others and grant over time powers of the mind. People saying the have no time for meditation are just avoiding facing themselves through it. Who doesn't have 15 minutes? Sleep 15 minutes after than your normally do, thats easy. Or wake up 15 minutes earlier in the morning. Or both. The benefits are priceless. Remember that its a 'normal' desire to want to skip or avoid meditation, as the mind cowers. You have to be past this and face whats burried within. In a matter of days, you will feel instant relief. Since the mind doesn't recognize what the fuck you're doing to it, it will react in the most chaotic ways. You have to keep moving despite any and all setbacks. You are not a quitter. Seriously. You had the guts to reach Satan and dedicate your soul and this was of the hardest steps that most others won't ever take. You already excell as a Human being, so don't let yourself down. Don't accept to quit. Fall a billion times, come up a trillion times. Everything is within your grasp to fix. Father Satan and your Guardian Demons will teach you. Those who never quit will receive Satan's Promises. Take your time and take it easy with Satanism, easy on yourself and be understanding towards yourself. Don't be over judgemental and things will find their place on their own.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Now seriously, this should be included in the Joy of Satan meditation for Beginners or Information section.
This is actually very important.

Something similar like this is already included in the JoS but not all gathered together and worded so well like this. This even helped me now, also this will help my sister. And probably many other new people. This is great to get the mindset of beginners right, even mine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back